How you feeling tonight Sup Forums

How you feeling tonight Sup Forums

About ready to anhero what about you

>best way to do it. Plz?

Drinking, trying to forget about her

bout ready to tap out

i'm good. destroying russian websites, locking them out of their own servers.

SEE A RUSSIAN?
KILL THEM.

Slay a commie for America

Atonned I don't even feel like sleeping

Tldr too stoned to sleep

Feelin pretty white.

Such a clean and sophisticated feeling with no effort

Wamt to fap to her pics?

It's always a good feeling to feel clean :)

I don't fap

Just started this really great job, 25% more pay, but fuck its stressful.

BEGONE THOT

Good im happy for you!

Worst part is I can't smoke weed because of random drug testing. Never thought I'd be the one wishing to use drugs, but damn the world is basic when you work and gym over and over every day

fuck you bitch get fucked
im going to kick you in the ribs

Cheers, really is a great job. Just wish my co-workers weren't all old and grumpy

im in college now and just trying to graduate but then i realize i dont want to graduate because i dont want a fucking job.
it sounds terrible

What was the first letter of her name?

A she is beautiful and I can't get her out of my head
Pic unrelated Death from above

I’m upset. Just found out that my Cuzin at college got accused of rape and stalking. Title 9 released all his information.

They didn't press charges or pursue a criminal case against him. Probably because it would uncover what really happened. Showing his picture and branding him a rapist in the absence of any credible evidence of wrongdoing is defamatory and completely inappropriate. To top it off, a bunch of white knights chased him and kicked his ass while calling him a rapist.

Truly upset :(

Sorry dude, people are just straight shite

I'm good. Really.

I know. The worst part is that he doesn’t know I know yet.

I’ve already talked to my lawyer. Was texting him about it and he said

“That's weak. The publications themselves may be protected because they are reporting on information. But he may have a claim against the school for failing to properly investigate and definitely against the girls themselves. I'll read the articles tonight and let you know what I think. Pinche putas !”

By the way, his face was on some articles and on the local news of the area where the school is at. One of the news stations that reported on it refused to identify him because he hadn’t been arrested, charged, and there is no investigation being done by the campus or the police.

jesus fuck thats so goddamn stupid
i hate hearing that

Fuck people, I swear I just wanna drink till my liver fails

Yea, man. A lot of my friends that know him know this is not in his demeanor. I feel like his life has been ruined.

well damn i hope he can get a fat fucking lawsuit
fuck colleges man

This thread is brought to you by Jameson Irish Whiskey, if you are not sobbing like a bitch then you are WRONG

Word to the wise. Honestly learn from others. Save everything you can and gym hard. I'm only 21 and I have gone through more shit than anyone should have to in there life.

thanks for the advice man, ill take that to heart.
>I have gone through more shit than anyone should have to in there life.
like what kind of stuff?

my ex texted me to show me her ''halloween costume'' and it was her with a shirt of mine. what the fuck is wrong with her?

Tell her she is a cunt

She wants the D

Are you defacing? ARE YOU USING EZPLOITZ?
> Post it when you do something real kid.

and white :D

Haha, I just dropped out of college for this very reason. Just lost all my fucks.

I normally am fully capable of interacting with and even getting women, but there's this girl who if I'm not careful with I'll fall in love with and I just can't talk to her so that's super nice. Also I've got a fuckload of shit to do for school and work that I haven't done cuz I've been having a nonstop panic attack since Monday.