We act like white people until someone gets trips

We act like white people until someone gets trips.

Then we act like niggers.

Did you see that baseball game last night david?

>Hey Jonathan, wanna go play soccer
>Oh sorry bro, I got band practice
>No worries, pal!

I can't wait to finish my day at my soul crushing job where I work long hours to make somebody else rich so I can go home, smoke weed, jerk off, then pass out and do it all over again. I try to make my social interactions to an absolutely minimum because of my anxiety disorder. BTW mom and dad can I borrow 300 dollars plz I spent all my money on Jager and Steam games.

Those were some fantastic hits by our slugger! Ump made a few bad calls though...

You going to the potluck this Saturday at the neighborhood gathering?

You bet i am david, should we remind stacy, oscar and ryan too?

*kills 58 people*

*Raises own kids*

Is anyone else going to church on Sunday?

Pass me the mayo please

mayo coming atcha! You guys down for a bbq at carls next weekend?

Anyone comin' to the company picnic this tuesday? I hear Debra's got meatloaf pastrami cobbler!

How many of you are coming to my house warming party on Saturday? I'll need to know so I know how many salads to order.

Hail Satan

Debra's always has the best hot dish!

Yeah me and Justin plan on coming. I'm bringing spaghetti, don't know what Justin is bringing.

Can't wait to try it!

You won't be laughing when you're burning in hell young man!

Idk I have to get my taxes in order. Don't want them to lower my credit score you know?

I think justin was bringing the quiche.

You can count me in! I'll bring the wife too if that's fine.

I just refinanced my house to lower my interest rate and lower my monthly payment. I've going to put the money I'm saving in my 401(k).

I have to get up early for work.

I've held a steady job since I graduated from college

trips

gimme the trips

Hey I'm going to chik fil a with skyler.

I don't own a cadillac escalade.

Don't you dare use that kind of language! Speak like that and I'll take your allowance away, Kevin.

*wears tennis and denim shorts**

Im going for a sttarbucks drink with jenna after work wanna come jerry

Hi Dad

trips GET

Sure thing, I'd love to!

im a niglet.

Look pal, take care of my daughter. She is the only child I deem worth because the other one is a drug addict. Anyway, I have to go now. My second wife wants to fuck me with a strap-on. Its the only time we have sex. See you.

>MC Donald's & KFC in the same block
Enters MC Donald's

Oh yeah sure man, bring the whole family if you want! The more the merrier.

I'm proud of you

Could I tag along?

Jake here, can I come too?

.............I'm white

Who'd like to swim at my multi-million dollar home?

Come on TRIPS

How do you like my new bike, which I paid for with money?

I cant wait to vist a nice Christian establishment like Chick-fil-a

I like to charge my non dairy creamer on my credit card! It's an easy way for me to build my credit.

Jake I'm tired of the looks you give me at the office, play me in a game of golf. Lets settle this.

Dubs of doom

Oh boy howdy lookee how close we came!

Son your 4.5 gpa was ruined by a B in Gym, Your grounded ill be taking the router so you cant use the Wi-Fi.

Rolling agian

I'm going to try to be a productive member of society today

it's getting late, I better do the responsible thing and go to bed so I can be on time for work tomorrow

fuck you dad. I'm going to crash the bmw

God damn I love the columbine shooters.

The Jeeeews, the Jeeeeews! They're the reason I'm poor! We whites are the real victims! We're victims of a massive worldwide genocide! Please please feel sorry for me. :'(

Time for work!

Rolling

Son i will kill your gold fish if you proceed.

Hey fellas. Sorry I'm a little late to the party.... Wait a minute where's the guac?

Haha I'm better than anyone else. I love lying in bed all day jerking off to my little pony, at least I'm not a nigger! Loool

Hey actually can you make that with soy?

Get off my lawn nigger boy

That Trevor Noah is very funny as a non-threatening person of color.

Oh no, a cop just pulled me over.

Better put my hands on the steering wheel so he knows I'm white.

Thus is the cringiest fucking game you little Faggots have ever thought of.

Im vegan

Hi, dad!

Good one Tyrone, now please fuck my wife because my tiny chode isn't enough to satisfy her. Thank you. God bless.

I love having maintenance free elbows and knees. I just go about my life never having to tend to my elbows and knees. My elbows and knees never need moisturizer or lotions or anything. Oh, and my blood cells are nice and round and flow freely throw my veins without getting stuck to my arterial walls like they were tiny grappling hooks.

unoriginal

Hi Larry, I'm here to return your lawn mower. Thanks!

I'm white and I get fucked over by the cops too

What can I be offended by today?

Could Ben dover please come to the main office

trips

.---...--.-.-.---...--

Oh thank goodness, the police have arrived.

No problem andrew, any time pal

De'Quan i can rap like you!!!

Thanks for the warning, officer!

Man do I hate niggers and jews. Not sure which is worse. Just pulling your leg there fella, it's the jews of course.

Penis

Good joke

we will hit the trips

The person in front of me at the checkout asked the cashier if they took EBT cards. I wonder what that is?

333 get

My feet hurt. This music is too loud. I want to go home.

here comes our chance

Anyone else here just can't get enough. Of khaki pants? I love em so much I were those darn things to bed!

White is right

TRIPS

fuck

OHH SHIIIEEET

Kekd

sup cleatus

QUADS GOOD ENOUGH OOGA BOOOGA NIGGERS