Sup Forums, let's chat

Sup Forums, let's chat.

I have a very small penis. Because of this, I've always been too self-concious of my body and my sexual prowess to the point where I've never dated or had sex with a girl. I've always avoided being flirtation or acting as anything beyond platonic with any girl and to shut off all feelings of love or lust and to live in celibacy, abstaining, being socially asexual.

I would never want to disappoint a girl and not be able to satisfy her sexually, and I definitely wouldn't want to be discarded or cheated on so easily. Therefore, I stay out of the game all together so I don't lose.

So, I ask you: is it best for me to remain a monk, or are there ways that even a man such as I with such a teeny weenie dong could greatly satisfy a woman and have her hooked on to me, despite all difficulties?

Bump

How small? Pic & timestamp

If you're that self-conscious become a trap.

Oh, come on. Do you really want one more dick on the Internet?

It's 6.5" long and 4.5" in circumference.

I don't want to be a trap. I don't want to look like a girl nor do I want to attract male attention.

6.5 isn't small you stupid nigger

If it ain't big it's small.

In my view, anything below 7' long or 5' in circumference is small.

Chill out man. 6.5 is isn't bad user. Trust me, don't become a monk, pussy is good shit.

user, you don't understand. I have a pencil dick. I got no girth. I'm also short at 5'8". I'm also not that handsome. No deep, sexy voice. I've got too much going against me. I'm not saying you have to be tall or jacked or have a huge dick or have a sexy voice to get chicks, but if you have none of them then you're hopeless.

You could always just go here.

I need surgery to make my dick bigger and make me taller. I don't have $180,000, though.

What's Pattaya City?

I don't know how to measure the girth of my dick. My length is about 6.8/7. But you'll find someone op, trust me.

nigga if you don’t stop fucking about and get you Some pussy

A place where the women prefer small penises.

7 foot dick holy shit

...whoops

I meant 7" long and 5" in circumference, obviously.

My bad hah 7"**

Prostitute to get you kick started

Look at it like this: By the time she finds out you have a small dick it's too late. Good luck and god speed user.

learn to eat pussy like a rotweiler

>checked

THIS OP, this works

Oh yeah it does.

I'd have to wear a condom then and I don't want it to feel wooden. Prostitutes don't like to kiss or hug or anything, usually because they have boyfriends or husbands.

Too late for me, maybe. I'd imagine she'd laugh or be disgusted and not want to have sex with me. Or, if she does, then never have sex with me again,

Having your pussy eaten can never copared to being rammed and stretched out by a big, thick cock.

Not well enough.

If you're worried about prostitutes being too mechanical, then go to a place with good GFE, like here

Not very complicated.

I don't want to go all the way to Thailand just to find a girl who will tolerate having sex with my tiny penis for money.

you measure circumference with a taylor's tape measure. just wrap it around.

Lol, always helpful, user.

I have an inch on you in both directions but your dick is by no means "a very small penis". It's probably above average. quit bitching and get some pussy/

That's easy for you to say when you're 7.5" long and 5.5" in circumference. I'm sure you never worry about not being big enough.

Not really about size, it helps.

SUPERBUMP

tbh, it has been more of a hindrance... The three girls i've been with it has been too big and I end up pummeling her cervix, long time to get it in and general discomfort. My last girlfriend was a filipina and after our first night of fucking(3 or 4 times) she was in an incredible amount of pain. I know she wasnt joking because she injures herself all the time and never complains. I tried to get her to the hospital but she refused because her family would end up knowing something happened. She was in agonizing pain for a solid 12 hours.

trust me, 6.5x4.5 is probably perfect for most women. Sure all the whores you see online are wollered out by digger nick but your average woman is only built for the average cock.