It's 2017 why don't you faggots have a gun and why don't you a CCP?

It's 2017 why don't you faggots have a gun and why don't you a CCP?

Calm down and get a better gun, the Springfield XD grip safety is a bit faggy

>CCP
you must be white.

I have a gun but I don't talk about it because I don't have conversations about things like this, because that's what boring people do.

>Hey man what kind of vape is that?
>It's the kind that vapes
>haha cool we are have an interesting

HURTRRR OM RETARTTED DHHRRRRR

What is that gen 2 Glock? And I wanted a Sub compact so all I could ever find was the XD 9mm kinda wanted a m&p shield

I have a knife because poorfag

Well I don't fancy trumped up charges for Concealed carry for not having a permit

Man you are edge, I'll just Sudoku now

I live in a country where you don't need to carry a gun to be safe.

Lol well tell that to all those faggy EU country that get rekt by turrorists and have no recourse other then to get rekt

>where you
Where I what? We've never met. Pretty sure of it.

when you live in new jersey liberal faggots wont let you have any fun

22 s&w is my carry. Isn't trash is you are a good shot

don't have personal pic but i carry a ruger american compact. love it to death.

Like New York?

New York is pretty faggy

Nice.. you concealed carry?

How you liking the Ruger? Is it compact or sub compact?

How about the shooting at the Walmart?

live in the UK, guess i'll just have to buy acid instead

How vague.. kys

Can't conceal carry yet but I have this and a few other guns. Currently working on converting the hand guard

shut up, stupid

Just saying, sure hear about a lot of American tragedies and not many about armed citizen stops would be killer.

>kys fool

>don’t have a CCP
I have a CCCP

I have 2 guns and stuff

Because I'm not a redneck or a nigger

And autism

Yeah cuz only red neck/niggers have/use guns..

Yep Gen2. The shield is also a great gun, good summer carry when you're in a t-shirt and want a thin 9mm.

If you follow the NRA on Facebook you’ll notice that this actually happens literally all the time. I challenge you to collect that evidence and consider whether it changes your estimation of the utility of carrying a weapon.

>sure hear about a lot of American tragedies

Mass shootings don't even make up 1% of gun violence or 1% of all crime. You've been fooled by the mainstream media.

>why don't you a CCP?
Because I live in Vermont, a state which requires no paperwork to carry concealed legally.

compact, standar mag 13 round with 17 round extendo to make it regualr size 9mm and so far it's dead accurate and easy to shoot, no complaints

Sure, but what about reciprocity? Don't you care about carrying in other states? That's reason enough to get a permit.

it happens probably multiple times a day. The jew run media doesn't like to talk about it because of their agenda.

Also, pic is my two EDCs I rotate between, FNS-9c, CZ 2075 RAMI and my range toy CZ-75 SC Massada

The state doesn't ISSUE a permit. None exists.

In order to be granted reciprocity, you need.... you know... a permit to be reciprocated.

I do have a permit in the state of New Hampshire. To get one there as an out of state resident you need a letter from your local law enforcement saying you are in good standing. So I did that. But most states have no such precedent without a permit in your home state.

I would have to change my state of residency in order to do anything different.

This is a disparity I briefly hoped the god-emperor Trump might correct.

>The state doesn't ISSUE a permit. None exists.

That's dumb. Arizona, another state with constitutional carry, at least issues permits for out-of-state carry.

>talking about things that is interesting to some people is boring to me

Wish Utah was cool enough for none permits

Nice I need to get a 16+1 for my xd

so instead you just bitch about people talking about it. That's awesome man.

Utah will never be cool since you have mormons and shitty alcohol laws.

Think I'll buy a m&p sheld 9mm next

They ruin the best things

>he needs a permit to conceal carry

I do and a CCP is not required where I live.

>he carries a .22 for personal defense
>its like he likes not being able to kill the person who's trying to kill him
>shiggity diggity sure hope you dont do that

bought today

you're going to CC an M9?

I don't CCP because that implies I live in one of those freedom-hating states requiring a permit.

Just a little .38sp. Nothing special, no pun intended.

Yeah, that's the thing. Vermont doesn't have "constitutional carry." It simply doesn't address the issue. Because it's never been an issue. Because we don't have niggers here.

Before "constitutional carry" was a phrase, the phrase sometimes used to refer to carry without paperwork was "the Vermont model."

Vermont does not address concealed carry as an individual right, it's simply legal by default, as it should be, where no problem has ever arisen.

It's simply inconvenient with other states' laws.

Because a man doesn't live in fear of the world like a cowardly little bitch,. He lets it come at him and deals with it without needing a gun that makes him look like an insecure freak..

I live in Arkansas and are gun laws are fucking weird we have constitutional carry so we should be able too carry without a permit concealed but you could still get into trouble maybe if you due but open carry is just fine.

I too have a ruger american

that's pretty fucking gay, almost as gay as that faggot in the crop top in the little picture you posted

Don't wanna get ass raped by the pigs for none permit

Vermont guy here. While I'm on a tangent, a little trivia - you guys know where the Mormon faith originated? Joseph Smith? Everyone thinks Mormons and Utah. Joseph Smith was born in South Royalton, Vermont. A few miles from my home town.

I have personally taken a piss on the birthplace of Joseph Smith.

Good day.

I have several but I don't CC because Illinois is dicks and a permit is expensive, I wouldn't be able to carry at work, I wouldn't be able to go into most stores with it, and I live in a low crime area, so not worth the money and effort.
I do have a Sccy cpx2 that I bought so I have something suitable if I decide it's worth while.

Move to free state with constitutional carry.

because I won't need it by january, my state's relaxing gun laws. Don't own one yet, but I'm saving.

I used to need ccp just to own a handgun but now I will need a $5 pistolier's permit

Self defense isn't the main reason why I want one though ;)

I concur that's pretty gay.. you are gggaaayyy

So you can carry w/out a permit but get in trouble if you do? Insane...

Win.. Never cared for the Mormons...

Stores can't stop you from CC, least here in Utah. They can post no firearms but it means dick all only places you can't cc are churches secure areas and schools

yeah if its the same as here in Florida the most they can do is ask you to leave. It's a violation of store policy, not the law.

Because I'm not afraid all the time.

Open carry you're fine but if you conceal carry without a permit you could get into trouble and we are a constitutional carry state.

the IL CCW law states any place with the no gun sign assigned by law with the correct graphic and bill number printed on it will result in (if i remember correctly) misdemeanor trespass charges

We don't have a 2nd amendment in Maryland.

That's dumb... I've noticed that ppl get all jumpy when open carrying...

mind you we only got CCW because if they didn't pass some law it would be unregulated because the supreme court ruled states couldn't outlaw carry.

That's stupid... Fucking IL

I am on a constant lookout for signs without pursuant to 430 ILCS 66/65
if it doesn't say that, it's not legally binding.

It is I carry without a permit only at night tho I have walked by two or three cops so far and they have not said a word other than hi. But with my little ruger 380 it's easy to conceal. I hate the idea of open carry just because of the jumpy factor and two you paint a target on yourself if a criminal knows you have a gun just my opinion tho.

ccp = defective russian weapons.

It sounds tidious at best.. all that does is make it difficult for a law abiding cc person ain't gonna stop an asshole who wants to be an asshole

welcome to chiraq.

Open carry is not worth it.

It scares non-gun people.

It attracts criminals.

It paints a negative picture of gun owners in general.

The only kind of carry gun owners should be doing is concealed carry, and no one should know you're carrying until the moment it's necessary to riddle them with bullets.

/thread

You hit the nail on the head puts you at a disadvantage and makes little Molly Mormon piss her panties... Them evil guns.. saw a broad call the pigs on a dude open carry at a gas station once.
He was just being normal about it and going on his business

Walmart was a hoax like all the others. Wake up.

picked up a gen 2 G19 love the damn thing

Fuck you /thread go jack it to traps

Itt faggy cucks with no class. No one is gonna step to the Tiffany. 38 special

You fail for the lexus shitstain.

Do you live in 1887 wtf is a pistoliers permit.
Do you get it at the five and dime general store

heard these are garbage but I didn't believe it honestly. they're very pretty

Manlet thread.

Daily reminder: you faggots carry pathetic, baby-tier edcs. Step your fucking game up manlets.

lol

>living in a cuck state
>needing a permit

You missed the yuge rebate they were having for them.

>being this autistic

> whoa faggot stop projecting don't worry you're dad will come home and molest you soon enough.