Where is the best place to get a burger in your country?

Where is the best place to get a burger in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

jackbrownsjoint.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My kitchen.

Burger king or local places that serve Doner.

east london microburgery

No burgers here, only kebab.

Unironically around US bases

Tbpub, starlight diner, bb&burgers
These are really good

There's a place called Flippin' Burgers in Stockholm that's nice. Other than that what said.

>Tbpub
>That fake hipster atmosphere of pub

I like a little street vender near my house

I'd be thankful if you named me something better.

Anywhere

There's an excellent microburgery near my house, haven't eaten a better burger anywhere else.

In my country, probably somewhere in the Praries.

In my area, A&W

Probably this microburgery.

Jack Brown's
jackbrownsjoint.com/

this place in singapore i went that sold mexican coca cola

I heard a lot of good things about this famous mexican coca-cola. What makes it so special?

Springtime I guess.

I'm pretty sure the top end burger places in London and Paris are better than in most of flyoverland. We have things like organic vegetables, real cheese, proper bread (what you would call 'artisanal' bread), triple-cooked chips, meat that's safe to eat rare, etc

nice

Normally some local bar you never heard of.
As far a chain restaurants it's Culvers

it just tastes reeeally nice because it uses cane sugar and not whatever bullshitdirt ameriniggers put in the drink

home made, but if you want to get fast food then In-N-Out is pretty great.

>mexican coca-cola

I think they use cane sugar

FUCK I'M SO HUNGRY
going to find the nearest burger place

i thought only american cola was shit, doesn't the rest of the world use normal sugar?

>We have things like organic vegetables, real cheese, proper bread (what you would call 'artisanal' bread), triple-cooked chips, meat that's safe to eat rare, etc
yeah, that's your regular decent burger place just about everywhere

90% of our soda is made with high fructose corn syrup

Don't underestimate how backward some parts of America are, especially when it comes to food

i'm sure you're an expert when it comes to backward parts of USA

It uses real cane sugar. Tastes really refreshing, that's why mexicans are fat as fuck.

DRACHENLORD
RACHENLORD
ACHENLORD
CHENLORD
HENLORD
ENLORD
NLORD
LORD

>74988334
Some fancy restauraunt in Moscow

are those your special burger gloves?

Yes, they give you them with your order

Yes but that's not my photo.

>It uses real cane sugar
european coke uses it as well, only burgers use hfcs
>that's why mexicans are fat as fuck
clearly there must be some other reason
can't blame you though, mexican food looks very tasty

In Sweden?
Sibylla without a doubt. It's a smaller chain of restaurants but they make the best burgers.
Everything is fresh and homemade.
We also have MAX burgers but those restaurants are like McDonalds, full of people and low value.

Starting to see these all over in the states now, especially the coca-cola one. It's pop made with teal sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

Haven't seen them in Canada yet, but then I'm not sure ours hasn't always been made with real sugar.

>snitzare

Coke life is actually pretty fucking good, but light remains the champion desu.

Agree.
The places are usually tiny but the food is top quality and you get massive sized burgers.
Their dressing is so damn good.

I like coke, but Dr. Pepper os the discerning gentleman's choice

(News on in the background, apparently their was just a Nice, France style mass car murder in Times Square, NY USA)

>tfw foreigners haven't tasted this marvelous beverage

>Dr. Pepper
I can tolerate root beer, but dr pepper is just too much for my European taste buds.

cherry?

it's really amazing how you are being sold inferior versions of your own product, despite the fact that even the poorest part of the rest of the world were getting the better variant

is the corn lobby standing behind all of this?

>>snitzare
Oh god. It has to be the best fast food you can get here in Sweden.
>when you get it all warm with fresh red paprika's and lemon, crusty bread and that amazing dressing

I drank a Coca Cola Life once, it had a good taste, unlike some others "ehlestdosomeweirdflavour" Coca Cola.

What does it taste like? Also:

>foreigners will never get to taste this

Nope, Amazonian fruit. Tastes pretty nice, don't know what I could compare its taste to.

It's American corn subsidies. They make corn, and the products derived from it, so cheap that it just makes financial sense for companies to use it in any product possible. From ethanol to cattle feed to coke, corn is everywhere in the states. Lots of our things get imported from there so we become collateral damage.

Yeah, I don't like cherry, vanilla, or cherry vanilla coke either, though I did as a kid. Coke life os just regular coke with actual sugar instead of corn sugar. It's closer to the way coke originally tasted.

>>foreigners will never get to taste this
They have nothing to live for.
>when the stores start selling julmust every year in November
>joy

I just checked on google, I can buy it through Walmart, $16.18 for 12 pack

What's wrong tho?

Do any Euros have ginger ale? It's a superior Canadian soft drink

I bought imported one once-almost puked

We have A&W in the "American foods" part of larger stores. Mostly used to mix drinks desu. I like I though.

>foreigners will never taste this
truly a thinking man's drink

local single-store shops
mc donalds and burger king are pretty bad although some other american brands are okay

It's just funny, dude, really funny

But it's usefull

>1.50 usd each
Pretty expensive when compared to here, but do it. 12 pack is a bit too much if you're drinking that by yourself though

Beer? I've tried Perla and it's pretty good.

I tried kvass in Ukraine once, almost puked.
There are 2 types of ginger ale though, dry and golden, they taste quite different and most people only like one or the other.

A&W what? Ginger ale? I thought they just made rootbeer.

for me, it's the vitrina

Yanks can you take shitty Five Guys back please, it's popped up here and it's hideously overpriced.

>£8 for JUST a fucking cheeseburger

There's one in my nearest shopping centre and it was empty when I went past. The town has TWO for fucks sake, how can people be so stupid to pay so much for shitty fast food.

I like it. Drink from time to time.

perła doesn't compare
>that first sip of the day
ambrosia

>$$$$$....?????
you're getting screwed, buy a grill and make at home

We prefer ginger beer.

The only ginger ale you can really get is Canada Dry or supermarket own brand.

Do your own conversion mate, £8 is $10.40

Just checked on wikipedia
>The taste is mild, and slightly apple-like, with a berry after-flavour

I did, don't know how to make the pound sterling sign
already said the prices were high

That's because we sweeten our pop with sugar rathar than corn syrup. Probably something cheap/crappy like table sugar tb h. So i doubt there's gonna be a difference in taste

t. not a cola drinker

A&W