Anybody point me to a tor market I can get DMT on? Or should I make it myself?

Anybody point me to a tor market I can get DMT on? Or should I make it myself?

Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

chillhawaiian.com/category-s/120.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Silk road is RIP
OP is faggot

Bump

Make it yourself Sup Forumsro. It's not difficult. Several guides readily available.

Whats the best place to get bark online?

The only thing I've ever used reddit for was good darkweb info, try there

Most likely a European vendor. Despite the fact that mimosa hostilis isn't controlled or illegal, alot of vendors here in the States won't sell it. Of course I'm assuming that you're in the States. If you're not, it should be even easier to obtain.

I wouldn't fuck with any of the deepweb markets. DEA's been putting up false ads is what I've heard and instead of sending you what you order, they send the partyv& instead.

i ordered a kilo of MHRB and made 8g of it myself with a vinegar/lye/naptha A/B tek. if you know how to make it and are confident you wont fuck it up then making it is the way to go. but also manufacturing charges weigh more heavily than just possession.

Trips of truth

same poster here, wanted to add that i did a few smaller batched with diff methods and the lye ta/b def yielded the most, but it is jungle/desert sand.

doing a Calcium- hydroxide base step instead of a sodium-hydroxide base yielded pure while fluffy dream sand but there was a much smaller yield. YMMV but a lot of folks like the extra alkaloids in the desert/junlge so who know.

I know of one US vendor selling Acacia Confusa by the kilo, should I just go with that?

chillhawaiian.com/category-s/120.htm

Did your dmster come out strong?

When I used this tech, my stuff was sort of weak...

same poster as here

chillhawaiian is who i got the MHRB from hes legit.

i made some from mimosa bark years and years ago. was pretty easy.
made 3 mixtures lost 1 to mold. but had dmt for days.

Just make Ayahuasca.
Easier to make.
Better trip.
And people will pay out the ass for it
Seriously ive had people pay 500 bucks for one dose

its got a bunch of other shit in it thats why its weak / yellow/red or whatever color you got on each pull. you can recrystallize and try to get rid of the impurities to bring the potency up a bit, but keep in mind this changes the visuals.

Hahaha, have you ever taking Ayahusaca alone?

Awesome I've read some other good reviews on him. And in regards to , do you just use Calcium-hydroxide in the same steps instead of lye?

Judging from the gentleman's response above, I'd say that source is probably good.

It's been a long time since I've extracted any. Last trip I had on DMT changed my reality to the point where I didn't feel like it could teach me much more. Last time I bought root bark, you could still get it from Bouncing Bear.

Now most places probably just sell herbal tea or some shit since the No Fun League [DEA/FDA] put the nix on that shit. Hard to even get Kratom anymore.

you can smoke dmt on a lunch break. cant do that with aya

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

yes but the basification method is different. instead of boiling down the bark and adding lye to the barkwater, you just make it into a calcium-hydroxide/mhrb/vinegar paste and keep mixing it.

its cool cause it changes colors rapidly from grey to dark brown.

bump

Anyone else have favorite teks?

Dont like to be a little bitch that asks for everything but for the sake of thread discussion you know of any good detailed tutorials that are online?

and here ive smoked dmt every night for 2 months. maybe someday they will tell stop begging me to come back.

>blend 50g+ bark into fine powder
>add 250ml of 5% white vinegar
>stir till clumpy
>slowly add small amounts of boiling water while stiring
>make it slightly runny like Filet'o'fish runs
>stir every once in a while for an hour
>add 40g of calcium-hydroxide
>stir allllll the way, add tiny ammounts of water to aid in mixing, should be brownie batter consistency
>pour a bath of hot fucking water, and pop your jar of MHRB calcium brownie mix in to warm it up
>dont get water in it
>add naptha to the jar and stir it for 10 minutes, naptha evaps quick so u will need to add more .
>pour off naptha into a dish and put in freezer
>pour off naptha 8+hours later and bam
>dmt

Awesome thanks user, I'll order some bark tomorrow and do my research, can't wait to get woke as fuck.

Jizz slurp'n

Unfunny bitch