Sup Forums's Top 100 Songs of the 2010s (TOP 100 VOTING)

ITT: We make a list of Sup Forums's favorite 100 songs of the 2010s.

>go to ranker.com/list/-and-mu-and-_s-top-100-songs-of-the-2010s/steinermath
>upvote the songs you want on the list and downvote the songs you don't want on the list
>after a few days of voting, the top 100 will be the list
>in the final top 100, an artist won't show up on the list more than three times. so in the end, only their top three highest voted songs will make the final list (if they get voted to the top 100)

Depending on how many votes the poll gets, I'll end voting either right after this thread ends or right after the next thread ends (if there is another thread). This might be the last chance to vote so get em in while you can.

People, let's get Jake Paul to the top where he belongs.

71 haters need to get dabbed on

Do people really like Get Got this much?

This is by far one of the worst list of music I've ever seen.

It's pretty good.

It's unironically the greatest song to come out of the 2010s. There's not a single other track or artist that is as important to music as get got by death grips.

>all those nigger ooga booga songs being in the top 100
This list is an absolute travesty. Kanye West is not a serious artist so why do Kanyefags take him so serious? He's a talentless hack with no good albums.

Up My Sleeves >>>>>>

Maybe you should have let people nominate more songs.

I would have but the last nomination threads were moving slowly

It could be worse.

>including Yoko Ono
pleeeebbbbbssssss

bump

>pauly d
I highly doubt that anyone who upvoted that actually listened to a Pauly D song

He probably does suck but they probably don't know that

>lil wayne worse than soulja boy, blood on the dance floor and brokencyde

lel

Bumping

bump

This voting site sucks so much, anything without a form where you vote and then SEND your votes is bound to be buggy as hell. I voted on songs, then went to another browser to see the votes independently and the votes stayed the same as before I voted. What's the point of that site?

Bump

>Go to vote
>half the list is rap and hip hop
>leave immediately