How do you feel knowing you will never know the pleasure of being a monster who lays its eggs inside a cutie human girl?

How do you feel knowing you will never know the pleasure of being a monster who lays its eggs inside a cutie human girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmGlWizaM9o
imgur.com/a/O9Eeq
e-hentai.org/g/1055771/076d9f0ffc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I AM UNCOMFORTABLE

CAUSE YOU KNOW PUTTING YOUR EGGS INSIDE A QT WOULD FEEL AMAZING.

m-more user

not all of these gifs are eggs just most
but 80% are too big to post

While I'm mainly looking for egg laying, I would never deny a good ole tentacle rape pit. These girls will never again feel pleasure from a beta human.

i'd rather be the one with eggs laid in me

emcees drag their feet across a big naked land
>with an empty bag of seed and a fake shake of hand

You are a good girl.

I think I would prefer a monster foetus - eggs are too alien

I didn't mean to kill the thread

Beedrill, use raep

Well monster rape is always welcome. You can lay a ton of eggs inside a girl though and birth more monster to go around raping more girls.

i prefer humanoid monsters but eggs would no doubt feel a lot better on the way out
a new guy in my friend group kinda half-jokingly talked about being a humanoid monster and laying eggs in me... we tell each other crude things all the time but he used so much detail, like pushing them through my cervix, there's no way he isn't into ovi too...
thanks for this thread, it's made my night

Balsy move on his part bringing up that subject, but good you found someone like that. Shame it can't happen in real life. Otherwise, I would hope you get implanted with hundreds of eggs. Any belly smaller than this wouldn't be good enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmGlWizaM9o

I moved the rest of the GIFS here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
imgur.com/a/O9Eeq

(keep refreshing, I'm uploading)

is there a source for this?

ranken

I'm fine with it and heres why; you're gay.

You see. there are several species of wasps and insects that do just this. I get by knowing that I am not the one getting fucked in the middle of the procreation chain, who has to not also take dick, but then work to lay the eggs in the first place.

so many spiders

Aren't egg laying incects female?

yep
in hentai you often see the combo of egg laying and then fertilization from a different bug

e-hentai.org/g/1055771/076d9f0ffc/

I did specify monster.

Bump