Sup Forumsros should i quit smoking?

Sup Forumsros should i quit smoking?

it helps me not feel like killing myself but i know its bad for me anyway, but that first cigarette of the day feels soo good.

>Smokes so he doesn't kill himself
>Killing himself by smoking

start smoking weed, it's cheaper, fulfills that feeling of blowing out smoke, and keeps you happier longer. it's pretty easy to keep on the down low too if you don't want people to judge you

How lucky do you feel? Some people smoke and croak at barely 60. Other’s smoke until 97 and then die by getting hit by a bus.

Which one are you?

If you're asking Sup Forums, then you don't actually want to quit. If you wanted to you would have started already. Fuck off and smoke or quit.

How could he possibly know that?

Eh.

You'll live longer if you quit, but if you're already on the edge of killing yourself, what difference does it make? I mean, Jesus Christ, you gotta fill the void with SOMETHING, right?

>weed
>cheaper
Lmao

Some lucky people know which one they are. All unlucky people do.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Last cigarette before bed was my,favorite, but first cigarette of the day was a close second. I quit back in January, the pros out weigh the cons. Everything smells richer, stupid food tastes delicious, and after about four days you take your first full lung capacity breath and you feel like king of the world. After you quit though, you will end up bumming a smoke and it just wont taste the same. Super dry and acrid, lacking all the sweetness and release it has now.

I feel pretty fucking unlucky considering that i have been diagnosed with autism, ADHD and major depressive disorder.

‘never happen.

I’m lucky.

Nothing to lose then, no? Maybe living dangerously will help.

Dude, I currently relapsed as we speak and bought a pack which I won't finish and soak so I don't smoke tomorrow. I haven't had a smoke now for three months, but every three months or so I end up drinking and by a pack, smoke five or six and then throw them out. I've quit and restart so many times now, it's not even funny. Trust me - quit. It WILL eventually start fucking with your health. You'll eventually start being out of breath, finding it harder to get up in the morning (due to lack of oxygen intake), you might even gain weight and get ED. Stop now. I've been on and off for ten years and it sucks. I'm lucky I can quit and relapse for one day and not pick it back up, but none of my friends can do that. Just stop now. Replace it with something, anything, else.

>Start smoking cause' it makes you feel like not killing yourself by actually slowly killing yourself.

Are you legaly retarded or mentally ill user?

Btw,just keep smoking,everyone will die anyway.

some of us dont live in states adhering to the federal government

or california

If you can handle looking like a complete asshole, try a vape. Broke down and got one a few days ago and haven't had a cig since. 5 years of pack a day.

this

im coming on two weeks no smoke, do have a vape i use occasionally to ease off it

however nothing beats smoking after sex, dont think ill ever give that up

Hey OP; be this guy
He knows what the fuck is up.
>pic semi-related
>my boy bought one of these last week
>took hit of mango pod
>orgasm
>am now heavily biased and coaxed into getting one
Any of you guys try it out?

See you family doctor, get a script for bupropion/Wellbutrin. For a lot of people that shit is like magic, including me. I kept smoking and over the next 1-2 weeks, I just wanted cigarettes less and less until I kind of just stopped. It literally reversed my habit. Even when I stopped taking it (maybe 2-3 months later) I didn’t really feel like picking up cigarettes again. Occasionally I’d have a smoke but it was always a single cigarette - I never actually picked up the habit again.

I dont know why people think vaping is douchey. Its why it turned me away from vaping.

Mentally ill, but i might as fucking well be considered retarded.

This Guy checking in. Got a Kanger Subvod Mega kit and juice for like $60. I'll start saving money like 9 days in. Plus I already feel better, cigarettes taste and smell bad now, I have control of my time rather than planning around smoking. Fucking do it. Tonight.

I'm the guy who quit in January. Weaned myself off with a vape at 3mg of nicotine. After the initial cost it was WAY cheaper than smoking.

wtf even is that

Don't listen to the vape fags. Trip your balls off and become the man you were meant to be. You don't need some shitty stimulant to not feel suicidal, you need self awareness and purpose.
Vapes often actually deliver more nicotine which is a greater risk of shortening your life than the cancer.
So ya quit stimulants all together

It just the culture around it, which has turned into a joke and that has turned into a culture and it's annoying. I'm not unconvinced it's continued by the tobacco industry.

Only quiters quit

Because douchebags got into it first thing and now all people see is giant faggy clouds but they're fun as fuck to blow.

Woah woah woah you can't ask a man to stop doing drug altogether.

These guys know whats up. Vaping is easily the best way to ease yourself off nicotine. I also found it better than smoking, I was able to spend less money and smoke indoors.

I would try starting with JUUL like said

Yeah blowing clouds is fun as fuck, but i just dont want to be seen as a douche in public. But i really think i should quit smoking. I dont know.

Or, the way I see it, a better way to injest nicotine.

Bruh you gotta not care what people think. What, some random people think you're less cool? Ooooooooooh scary

I also hate the culture, but to a certain degree weed has that same culture to it. I can tell you how many stupid conversations I've had about strains and how it tastes. But vaping and weed can we treated differently so you dont become one of those faggots.

user you should still try it just like anything else in life.

Been vaping 3 years now, and was a pack a day smoker for a little over a decade before that. I can't even go back. It tastes and feels much worse. It's also cheaper, but the initial starting cost can be pretty high.

I'd reccommend trying out a pipe. it cuts the cost of smoking down to like 1$ a day max. Also its more work so it makes you feel like smoking less but its a little more rewarding. :)

#420vapeit

Hell yeah man, back at my peak I was vaping 15 ml juice like it was nothing.

If you're genuinely feeling suicidal,keep smoking,tackle the first problem first,look in to Nicotine patches.

nice argument faggot.

Have you ever been an addict user?

Shit I had some 12 a year ago when I was using my friend's (pre-quitting) and I'm like 99% sure I had mild nicotine poisoning. It was terrible. I already get enough from the 6 I have now.

I need to get off cigarettes. I went to the vape store and got a vape pen and a bottle of liquid for 5 bucks. It's not the same as smokes, but it's not bad. Trying to get used to it.

LOL I know right? People are so weak

Yeah you gotta be carefully. It's like easy to over due it, because vaping became second nature at that point. Same, I'm hitting 3s and 6s now.

Whats your current setup man?

Google search exists ya kno

The pens are good for starting out, and for me there was the initial aversion as well. If you find yourself wanting to get more pens though, you should save a little more and invest in a mod and tank which is much much better.

It doesn't have to full replace cigs unless you want it to. You could just smoke less because of it.

I used e cigs for the first few months they were becoming "cool", got addicted quick. I drank coffee for a decade and abused Cannabis for almost as much time. It took major life changes, but I tapered off caffeine and cold turkeyed cannabis. I'm physically and mentally stronger than ever.

This
I do smoke devils lettuce and have my fair share of nicotine so no bias
Its all whats between your ears kids

Kanger Subvod Mega/Toptank Mini and Beetlejuice Riddler juice (green apple, berry, pear) with the .15ohm nickel TC mode coils.

It only "feels soo good" because you're addicted to the nicotine. You know what also feels soo good? Not wasting fucktons of money on cancer sticks. Use that money to fuck a toothless whore or something.

The thing with the vaping shit is,people seem to get a kick out of blowing shit all over other people(cunts)

>The pens are good for starting out, and for me there was the initial aversion as well. If you find yourself wanting to get more pens though, you should save a little more and invest in a mod and tank which is much much better.

The guy at the vape store said he would start me out with this little setup. He said he didn't want me dropping 80 or more bucks on something I might not like. I was actually surprised at how non-douchey and helpful he was.

I've been trying for years to quit smoking, nothing has worked, not even pills and shit. Vaping is sort of my last option.

Try,avoiding all sugar,except fruit and veg,you'll feel like superman.

That's a super cute stick battery, kinda like my first rig was Aspire K2 kit. That sounds exacly like the kinda flavor id rock but with watermelon instead of apple.

If you're ever looking for a new tank I recommend the Aspire Nautilus series, best shit ever

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I would recommend counseling plus vaping or pills. Addiction to anything is a complex that that is bigger than just nicotine.

I love it. I want something I can take with me but I'll probably get something bigger for home and low nic so I can just go hard all day.

Aesthetic is super important in what I buy and I really like the way Kanger's products look so I'll probably stick with them but who knows.

Already do and am.

Dude their stuff actually looks dope. You should just get a box mode for home, its so much easier when you constantly don't have to charge batteries.

start vaping

aight. I'm out boys, I hope everyone finds what's right for themselves. But vaping is the clear winner

No, if you like it then smoke. Most of what you read about smoking is biased statistics and propaganda. Everything in moderation.

They look cool but it's not what I'm going for.

Yeah for sure, that's the plan. It'll basically sit at my desk.

Cigarette smoke contains MAOIs in addition to nicotine. This gives them a mild antidepressant effect, and almost all smokers smoke to "relieve stress" which would include wanting to kill oneself, so what OP is saying isn't that retarded. But good job, you found the meme.