Are you still a good person if you have really immoral , awful thoguhts? Also how can you escape those thoughts?

Are you still a good person if you have really immoral , awful thoguhts? Also how can you escape those thoughts?

Morals are subjective everywhere you go and what awful thoughts are you having?

Sometimes you don't need to escape the thoughts rather than just embrace them for what they are and not let them play out in reality. Why depress yourself by being your own personal thought police.

If you talk about thoughts on murder and raping kids etc. It is normal, I have it too.

A good person is defined by their actions
Everybody has evil thoughts

>Morals are subjective

One of those guys, eh?

Accept the bad thoughts, realize they are not good for the human race and improve yourself. Its a waste of time to trip up on why you have bad thoughts, just learn from them.

I just feel sorta guilty about my thoughts. I t
might sometimes think about doing things to little girls 5-8 yrs old. It feels soo wrong but I honestly can't help it. I wish I never thought like that .I hoped losing my virginity would change that but it hasn't at all...

the world is somehow amoral, morals depend on every own concept.
but the thing is you are free in your mind, nobody can judge what you think, because everybody have "bad" thoughts

>One of those guys, eh?

Imply much? What I meant by that point was that morals everywhere you go can change. Having a reasonable set of your own which if you're not 12, edgy and retarded should get you by in life pretty fine.

You're a paedophile, disgusting. I personally don't like them but you can either move to Mexico and feed your addiction or get on with life. It's entirely up to you and I believe everyone has the ability to change how they feel and how they think.

What do you do on a day-to-day basis?

I have really bad thoughts that scare me, I’m afraid to even tell anybody the thoughts I have, I want to go see a therapist cos I don’t know if these thought I have will ever evolve in to actions

gp to college , hangout with firends and sleep .

Dude, you can think whatever you want. It don't mean shit.

The only thing that EVER matters is what you do.
Everyone knows the saying "actions speak louder than words".
Well, it really is just that simple.

As for how to stop?
If you genuinely dislike those thoughts, it should be easy to stop. Dunno what to tell you.

Bullet to the brainpan helps

Life is like a lucasarts game, you are guybrush threepwood, and occasionally you get some asshole clicking on the dumb thing to say or do. You dont have to do it, just tell the player to get screwed and they eventually move on.

I am rubber, you are glue

Do you exercise or masturbate often?

realize they're fucked up
eventually they pass

leaving Sup Forums helps

There are differences between a paedophile, a child abuser, and a child abusing paedophile.

Just because something crosses in your mind, however frequently, doesn't make you a bad person. Clearly you know the difference between right and wrong, so your actions will define who you are.

Be the person you want to be, because from what I can tell, you want to do the right thing - and if you really want something, you'll get it.

And as an aside, you losing your virginity isn't going to be a magical event that changes the course of your life.

I just thought haivng sex with a girl my age would make my mind more attracted to other things ..should I force myself to feel comfortable around little girls? I have a family member who is 6 , should I spend more time around her?

Nothing is true
This life is a simulation
JOJI for the fucking win though

>..should I force myself to feel comfortable around little girls? I have a family member who is 6 , should I spend more time around her?

My family makes me be around her , forces me.to do stuff with her. If I start refusing to do anything they'll think I'm an asshole. I can't tell them the reason ...obviously..Soo maybe spending more time with her will get rid of my feelings.

>Soo maybe spending more time with her will get rid of my feelings.

The bait is too obvious now, sorry OP. I was willing to have a discussion but this is just ridiculous. If it's not bait then you must be really stupid, when has spending time with something you find sexually appealing ever helped or worked out?

Never heard of a crush? The longer you spend around them the more it will grow, the absence of their presence will also begin to drive you insane.

How old are you, 18?

just turned 19. Yes , I know it sounds stupid but I can't risk looking strange to my family.

Who cares if you come across as an asshole, do more with your time so it just seems like you're busy but if you really have to mind your little sister or do something with her then just don't make a big deal about it.

idk it's just when I'm around little kids I get this feeling that I usually never ever have. My stomach feels really weird and I have certain physcial reactions. It feels soo nice being around little girls tbh

my actions and what I say are good. But inside I just want to rip (almost) everyone apart. Or just make a laser and disintegrate them.