>1600s Americans still believed in Witchcraft
>1600s Americans EXECUTED people for Witchcraft
Holy shit and you call muslims backward lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

99% of witch-hunting by Christians took place in Europe

Italy stop it, don't be a nigger

Muslims still believe in a higher power whereas more and more people in the West become atheists.

What year is it again?

Sorry Italy only Canada, Australia and Sweden are allowed to shit post.

Dindu nuffin

That was 400 years ago. Long before modern understanding.

>White people do something barbaric 400 years ago
>Muslims still doing barbaric shit

Nah sour kraut. Atheists believe in the big bang which can be observed in highschool bathrooms.
Evolution has been proven tho.

Is that supposed to be a point against muslims?

LMAOOOOO AMERIKEKOLDS BTFO BY BASED ITALY

...... I really hope you know how stupid your post is.

0700's Muslims killed anyone not Muslim
2015's Muslims kill anyone not Muslim or any Muslim of a slightly different interpretation.

>1600s
>supersticious christians hunt witches, kill a few in hardcore ways
>muslims enslave niggers and kill non-muslims in hardcore ways

>the current year
>christians are bros with everyone, only orthodox dudes from insignificant countries get blown out of proportion as backwards
>muslims around the planet kill non-muslims and other muslims for not being muslim enough in hardcore ways and blow shit up

Also, here's your (You). Unless you're one of those """"refugees"""" in which case fuck off and die, preferably by exploding into a group of muslims in a muslim country.

>White people burning witches 400 years ago
>Long before "modern" understanding

This proves that white people are not the forefathers of knowledge or the innovators if it. Without this "modern" understanding, white people would still burn their own today.

mudslimes do it to this day, friend

>Witches
>People
Nice try, muhammad, but they knew what they did.

Right but the thing is that Muslims still act backward and stupid

ITS 2016 COME ON

Muslims are living in the 1600s?

So that's their problem.

Italy, are you retarded?

Does Saint Lucy remind you of anything?

American witch hunts are a fucking meme.

Also McCarthy was right so it was an especially dumb meme.

OP HAS ONLY POSTED ONCE
THIS IS A BAIT THREAD

s Americans still believed in Witchcraft
s Americans EXECUTED people for Witchcraft
There were no americans in the 1600's, moron!

>1600's
There's the problem. We inevitably learned that witchcraft wasn't real and we shouldn't be killing people for it, actually, not that long after we started doing it.

The difference is that we stopped. Muslims never did.

The point is that White people learned, accomplished and gained understanding as opposed to still living like it was 400 years ago. You would not be using a computer if not for White people.

You're right, we were called Colonials back then

You realize that there are videos of Africans killing people for being witches in the 2010's, right?

Dude that was 500 years ago how is tat relevant at all?

>2016 - 1692 = 500
American "education"

lmao

>21st century - 16th century = 500 years
Too much Raguor something, Giancarlo?

Witchcraft, Faustian deals, devil-worshiping cults, Satanic ritual abuse, and demonic possession are all real.

17th century = 1600s, you fucking idiot.

American Mathematics

user
16th century is 1500s
17th, nearly 18th is 1600s-1700s
That's 350 years tops.

>17th century = 1600s
Only cucks use the metric system.

>1600s
>americans

You're retarded senpai
With that logic, there were no Italians then either

Holy kek! I can't believe I share a flag with you.

You guys accused Amanda Knox of witchcraft literally a few years ago.

Durr we start on july 4th 1776, hurrdurr

>still believed in Witchcraft
Implying that witchcraft is not real

Well there aren't anymore witches around now are there?
You're welcome

Source: I've struggled with demonic oppression for 15 years. I've known people who were in certain circles. I've posted my story on /x/ before. Also I studied forensics in uni and did a unit on ritualistic homicide and as a research assistant worked on a serialist case involving the occult.

This shit is real and it is terrifying.

Have you met any witches lately?

No? So the witch hunting worked.

God bless those 16th century men!

It is. I'm a wizard

DELETE THIS

Yes, because OP brought up something that happened around 400 years ago and what I bring up still is the case today.

>Going back to the 1600s in an attempt to justify something today

Do tell
It seems interesting

There were no "Americans" in the 1600's. Those were English colonists, loyal to the crown.

>Bringing up something from the 1600s in the current year to support an argument.

Dat reach

Protestant Europe.

Germans loved it

Kek, you're an imbecile

holy shit youre right

why did they kill off all the witches? is there a way to acquire witch magic ?

dude muslims are STILL burning people for witchcraft.
And taking slaves.

Only like 20 people died. And we don't do that sort of thing anymore. Muzzies still do this shit, so this is why we call them backward.

Well there weren't.

>mr tickle

>Doesn't know that they literally send the craziest motherfuckers out into the US
>Doesn't know that the first settlers were literally batshit crazy religious lunatics and other political exiles

So italian education is just as bad as american?

No, we just taught them to keep in line and stop messing up everyone's crops. Witches are still around they just know to keep to themselves.
Now if only we could accomplish the same thing with muslims...

They were burning people in Italy at that time, too, coglione.

What do you want to know? It's a pretty broad subject.

Are you being purposefully stupid?

user, stop. You're embarrassing us.

>1600s
This is still happening in Islam if you fast forward 4 centuries later.

>2000s Muslims EXECUTED people for drawing cartoons
Holy shit and you call Americans backward lmao

Those are protties excuse to kill catholics. That "witch" on the picture was a devout catholic

>1600's Europeans still believed in witchcraft
>1600's Europeans EXECUTED people for witchcraft

>white people are not the forefathers of knowledge or the innovators if it.

We burned witches, yes its true, but all other folks did too.
Unlike them our race set it right.

Africans still burn "witches"

yea and in africa they eat albinos .they are also muslims mostly

>You're retarded senpai
>With that logic, there were no Italians then either
Technically Ireland didn't exist before 1921. But I guess there were Irish before 1921.

>white

Back then, the world was pretty much segregated knowledge wise. Everyone had their dark times in a world barely even connected enough to know of other races existences.

But this is the post industrial world. We're interconnected to each other on a vast network of information and ideas. Nobody is left in the dark anymore. They have the same access to the same knowledge we do, and instead of joining us like all the other sane races of the world toward building a world where we co-function, they've opted to turn savage, to return to traditions long since abandoned by anyone with any modicum sanity.

It is for this reason I don't believe radical islam is capable of co-existing with the rest of us on this planet, and must be swiftly dealt with accordingly.

It doesn't matter what race you are, radical islam is your enemy.

America learned its lesson centuries ago. Sand niggers are still acting like it's the 7th century.

A lot of "witches" sold poisons to women to kill their kids, husbands. There was good reason to kill these hags.

Salem was an isolated backwater. That never would have worked in bigger Massachussetts settlements. Also compare Loudon. It wasn't that people believed it, it was used for larger agendas.

Have you guys ever stopped to think, what if those really were witches?

Kind of makes you think

soon achmed, soon

Back in the day they didn't have anything for entertainment so they decided it was a really funny to kill people for no reason. You never know tho, some of those bitches might have been witches.

The 1600s
As in not now

There's a lot of countries that didn't do what we did 400 years ago. This isn't really an excuse, there are reasons underlying the stupid things people do. 400 years ago it was still considered irrational to drown a witch.

>You would not be using a computer if not for White people.
Yeah but he would not be using that specific computer if it weren't for asians. Kekek

>2016
>not taking the danger of witches seriously
Meanwhile Sup Forums is busy pledging its soul to the ancient god of darkness, Kek, and destroying the world with meme magic.

Have you seen any witches lately?

That's what I thought retard.

Because the other races are so enlightened.

Oh wait they are still ultra savage in the modern era.

liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390

>Woah dude you're calling Muslims backwards? They're just doing what you guys did 400 years ago

i don't get it

Lets not forget that the Salem witch trials were caused by WOMEN LYING to at first place the blame for their actions onto others, then to gain power, and BETA MEN listening to said women because they had vaginas.

There has always been this subsection of succubi in western countries, the REAl "witches" if you will, that scream witch/rape/masoggyknees whenever they need to get out of jail free.

I agree OP. We really dropped the ball there, its been over 400 years since we executed witches. Thats probably why the world is in the shape its in.

Kek.

Dumb Americans making not dumb Americans look dumb.

>Protestants

killing people for witchcraft is harsh, but the reverse, this hippy happy liberal christian just bend over and let mussies kill you is worse

at least the first one wasn't a path to total self destruction