Blondes and Aryans only, let's go

Blondes and Aryans only, let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pleb tier. Vicki Li is the perfect woman

Op said women, not men in wigs wearing lip stick

I nothing masculine about here. Clearly you've never seen women with strong jawlines.

>OP doesn't know what Aryan means
>3rd one this hour
>every hour
>every day
>all week
>all month long
>every year
>11 years running

Stay stupid forever, /btards

*I see nothing masculine about her.

Don't worry user, I'm righting OP's wrong.

I have, they have femanine penises

Yes, because Rey's actress from Star Wars is a dude for having a big jawline. You're an idiot.

Just because you havent seen its penis yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Argumentum ad ignorantium, now fuck off.

cute

What is trolling for 1000 alex

>Blondes and Aryans only, let's go.
translated
>i'm a stupid fucking moron who thinks i'm cool because i'm racist on the internet

>implying OP is wrong to like Aryans
And you say he's racist, you telling me you wouldn't fuck her for being Aryan? You really suck, man.

looks like selma blair

Not that user but Id gag her first so i wouldnt have to listen to her complain about immigrants before i fuck her

I can kinda see it.

>implying people talk politics while fucking

>Implying people who claim to be Aryan dont complain about immigrants at every waking moment

ITT: we prove guys interested in black women are more civil than the guys against black women.

Had this been a black girls thread a shitstorm of hate would have happened already

Last I heard, Iranians didn't care much about immigrants the way xenophobes do.

There was one nog poster in the whole thread bruv, most of the leddies here are from Iran.

Yep. 1 in 41.

I wasnt talking about some dumb cunt whos all covered up in bed sheets in the middle of a fucking desert. Im talking about a dumb cunt that smokes crystal meth and complain about immigrants...aka Aryans. But thank you for coming out

Lol those aren't Aryans, this is an Aryan. Iranian and Aryan are the same word in different languages, the only reason nazi gaydos use the word is because disproven science told Hitler about the disproven white Aryan hypothesis.

That doesnt detract from the fact that crystal meth smoking trailer trash use the word to describe themselves. The Aryan nation is not a prison gang of persian immigrants dumbass

Now sit back and marvel at the smooth texture of the skin above her bust and fantasize about sucking and pinching these wholesome titties that are desperately in need of worship.

Not saying it is, they're misusing a word and I'm exploiting it. but see

This one is also a really good one, that cute smile and the two titties are beyond enticing.

Hows abouts, for the purposes of this bread, call white trailer trash the aryans and the foxy persian bitches foxy persian bitches

Nah, white trailer trash don't deserve the title of Aryan. It's actually a culture and not a race anyway so it's high time we get back to associating it with luscious, firm breasted and desireable creatures like these.

The word gay means happy in the dictionary. Doesnt mean that people wont stop using it to refer to faggotry

Doesn't mean it has to stay that way, and unlike "gay" Aryan's proper meaning is still used in more recent contexts. So sit back and enjoy the firm Aryan women.

Yes actually it does mean that its not going back to the way it was because people dont work that way. Also, there is nothing wrong with hot persian bitches

Body made for sin right there.

stay mad

What a cutie.

I'm not saying it isn't not going back, I'm saying it doesn't have to stay as it is. Also nothing's wrong with hot Persian bitches, but there's nothing wrong with calling them Aryans either. Besides, it degrades Nazi doctrine when you usurp their vocabulary. Two pluses right there, sexy women and taking power away from trailer trash. I see no wrong here.

>I'm not saying it isn't not going back, I'm saying it doesn't have to stay as it is.

You are talking in circles now. Somethings get fucked up so bad there is no coming back. The swastika was originally some hindu symbol for peace or some such nonsense. The swastika will only be a symbol of hate till the end of time. Words carry the same stain. Do you really want people to think of ignorant white hicks when talking about persian beauties? Besides Persian is so much more ancient and distinguished

I swear, newfags get stupider every year. You say blondes and Aryans and they post a bunch of sand nigger shit.

Its called troll baiting and if you think this is the first time OP's thread has been taken over to post shit that is completely different you are, clearly, the newfag around here

>op pretends to want pics of aryans
>progressive Sup Forums showers him with hot brown and yellow girls
I'd say it's a win

Actually the Swastika is still commonly used in religious context and even here in the west you've got the yoga position used. A shitload of buttmad yoga women aren't storming the streets right now because of that either. Just leave it be user, it's not like there's anything worth arguing. Look, this one's naked.

Not progressive, more like correcting the mess Hitler made. It's only recently Aryan meant some dingus with light skin but it's always meant Iranian. Even after WWII people use it in that context, though it's diminished.

iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
Bet you don't think I'm stupid now. Man I love titties, especially on bodies like thism

I just took a *HUGE* sip of wine, and i mini-puked as it was going down, and some of the wine came out of my nose lol

LOL

Aryan titties, something every man should try once.

Women are a drug. Whatever drug it is that Aryan women are, I want some.

Outta nudes for right now but we had to see some unclothed.

Last one but man it's time to fuck some pussy. Have a good one fags.