What type of guns are the most/least likely for liberals to try and ban?

I would probably guess the following...

Most: AR, AK, full-capacity pistols

Least: Sporting O/U or bolt action rifles

Ban: Everything you have
Not ban: Everything their bodyguards have

Theyl ban it all if they can. Just look at Straya, theyre trying to ban FULL AUTO QUICK SHOOTING lever shotguns

Best way is to become a reserve deputy, work one weekend a month and carry whatever and wherever you want with a LEOSA permit. I conceal carry in San Francisco where only 10-12 people were issued ccw permits. That can protect you when the liberals begin to disarm the populace.

Also look at CA as an example, their goal is to turn our country into the UK, where only a select minority can own hunting rifles and skeet guns while elites walk around with bodyguards with sig sauers and mp5s

Are you kidding they'll ban all of them until you have knife bins on every corner and you can't even own a bow because you might hurt the animals too.

You fucking right wing moron.

Non brain dead NRA member here.

Liberals ARE NOT going to take your guns, and not because the NR fucking A has done anything about it.

Dont you fucking get it yet? Gun control is the left's abortion, their wedge issue.

Obamas been pres for almost 8 years now (thats all your toes minus 3, Jethro), and you know what?

You still have your guns.

Obama has an F rating among anti-gun groups.

Its a fucking masterful bit of misdirection from the left, just like abortion is from the right, to keep you distracted while the real evil shit goes down.

No ones taking your guns, pal, but you seriously need to wake up.

Guns aint the issue, theyre the shiny object meant to keep you distracted

> guess its working, too

If you haven't realized it yet, Obama hasn't gotten shit done except his precious Obamacare, which was a complete disaster. He tries hard, though.

That is the only reason we still have our guns.

Youre an idiot

not an argument

/thread

Neither was yours.

Yes, Obama has done NOTHING in 8 years.

Grow up n read some fucking news for a change, will you?

Lever action boiee

I bought a crossbow legally last week.

They're being very aggressive, though. The NY SAFE act is pretty much a case of nonviolent revolt.

California
New York

Incremental steps and vilification over a long term is what they are doing. Of course they wouldn't attempt anything overnight, but liberal run states have already enacted back door or out right bans.

fpbp

>Looks scary
Infringe on rights now
>Looks old
Slowly encroach on rights over a period of time

The real question should be: which gun will gun grabbers most likely get shot with first?

In Austria most people think having a bolt action hunting rifle is a-ok, even for kids.

Semi auto handguns are the devil, though.

hahahahaha.

the best way is to own lots of guns and ammo and gear, and learn how to use it all effectively, and not tell anyone about your neat hobby because in America we dont register guns.

also get into building guns, its a neat hobby and you get guns

Try again comrade.
Guns are THE issue. They are our last line of defense before some cuck rips up the Constitution and turns us into Europe.

>that fucking sign

kek

Just stop. Youre embarrassing yourself.

Youre willfully uninformed on the facts. I cant help tat, but i dont have to waste my time with it, either.

Have a great night, man

Straya here. Priority order seems to be:

>full autos
>scary looking semi autos
>semi auto long guns
>pump shotguns
>high cap semi auto handguns
>airshit
>lever action shotguns
>other handguns
>revolving rifles/shotguns
>pump/lever rifles
>bolt-action long guns
>paintball
>single shot/double barrel long guns
>air rifles

>Pinata with fucking guns in it
I think that's Mexico

Also, for some reason, you can own small black powder naval artillery on a shotgun licence, the least restrictive category.

interesting

>tfw no mini14-a-doodle to take for a walk

I'm sure it'll come in handy when the Normans invade

>grew up in rural VA
>most kids had shot guns by 8
>by the time they were 12 they got shotguns or rifles for Christmas
>literally no one bats an eye or cares
I can't fathom the idea of living in a gunless cucked state

>The real question should be: which gun will gun grabbers most likely get shot with first?

Prolly a shotgun or pistol

Most likely: what OP said, plus high-capacity magazines (30+ for semi-auto rifles, 5+ round tubes for shotguns, 10+ round mags for pistols)

Least likely: single-shot and double barrel shotguns, bolt, pump, and lever actions

Honestly I expect them to go after magazines first, citing "hurr durr most self defense shootings are over in less than 5 rounds why u need 10 round magazines bruh," then they'll come after semi-auto rifles or handguns.