Are there any woman who would actually sleep with me with a cock this small...

Are there any woman who would actually sleep with me with a cock this small? Fed up of it being licked like a clit it's embarrassing

i feel sorry for you but you can always make a good trap you know

Make her cum with your mouth

Looks like me, buddies wife begs for me to fuck her, I get her g spot perfectly. 4.5-5 inches erect. Go get em

He seems a little chubby for that, sorry OP

how big erect

I'd say I'm to chubby for a trap

Around 4 inches

Well you can lose weight, you can't gain cock

i guess that losing weight is easier than increase the length of a dick which it is possible

Im a guy and I definitely would suck you and do anything you wanted me to do to you. I love small uncut cocks like yours.

Underrated

Thanks

What is

My dick is like that when soft. I can actually push it in to make a hole. I pretend this is my pussy and finger myself pretending to be fucked by a hot guy until I cum.

nohomo though

thats the first time in a while i've been speechless

Girls are impressed / shocked though so I got that going for me which is nice.

Aw cute, he's an outie!

but have you ever had a girl fuck your fake pussy with a strap-on.

I think a strap on would be wayyy too big and hard? Fingers are fine

well at least you dont have a micro penis. The clit is on the outside, lesbians get each other off so you can get a girl off. 4 in is small but its not like a 2 in dick where its going to be a deal breaker for every girl, some wont give a fuck.

just the tip buddy

Id rather be the one fucking her

Lift weights, make money, buy cool car. Women like these things. If they wanted massive things in their vaginas all day they would just ride huge dildos. Women want to be desired by (rich) powerful men. It validates their existence. They are shallow creatures. Not hard to understand but hard to master.

kek

I'd kill for a dick like that. It has a foreskin.

I'd be to worried it didn't pop back out

Really is it that bad

That's embarrassing

Very true I'll have to remember this thanks

There's no skin I was chopped it's so small it sits back in the skin

Implying flaccid size is whats important. How long/thick is it erect?

I mean, that's pretty bad dude

4inch both width and height

Fuck! It would at least have been a consolation to be intact.

As long as you grow a decent amount. I fucked my ex who had a small dick and grew to around 4. The sex was just eh but I mean we still had sex so there's hope for you

Ikr

I was 4.5 when I was 13. I'm sorry op but your a faggot

I want the wow factor which I'm never going to have I struggle to get a hard on so she just flicks it and licks the top I know she's not happy

post ass? would succ no lie

Even faggots enjoy big dicks I'm doomed

I mean I always acted with my ex to not make him feel bad but ya know. Idk what kinda girls you fuck with

I wont sugar coat it you are below average, but that doesn't mean its a deal breaker. No girl is going to pull out a ruler and measure your dick before sex. If they are into you for a relationship then that wont be as important to most women. Its a bonus for some women but not a deal killer. Work what you got and make it work. Confidence will get a girl more into it than saying check out my huge cock.

not everyone is as desperate as you are user

What would you do if you pushed it in and didn't come back out?

Fukin lol dude u should really invest in dick surgery! You could probably go to easy seven inches

If you appreciate a person for who they are then you'll be with them. I could've easily had sex with someone else once I saw his dick but I didn't so I definitely wasn't desperate

ASL? considering you're on B I'm gonna guess M and early to mid 20s

You've been dealt a shitty hand. You can either keep playing it and losing or delve into any of the other nigh-infinite fields of human endeavor. Frankly, getting your dick wet isn't even that big a deal once you've done it a couple times.

I like small pretty girls

Thanks for your advice

I don't no is this possible

you're not small you're just fat. How big is it erect if you shove that ruler down to the bone? (Can you even do that since you're so chub tho?)

pls op

Male 27 uk

Male 27 uk

lol I meant personality wise. Like if they're bitches or not

I'd like a bitch but I seem to get quiet girls

jelq

>inb4 doesn't work
>inb4 b-b-but erectile dysfunction

look it up OP there's hope

A bitchy girl may not let you hit. Rip user

cuck beta provider advice

dont worry OP, i got a friend who is small dicked, complains to me about it all the time. he treats woman like shit but they all stay with him anyway (he's not rich either) so one day i asked the girl he was dating at the time and she said she stayed with him because the sex was incredible... hope that gives you hope, just become a black belt sex master or something.

Do anything for your looks that you can. E.g. lose weight, maybe train.
Explore other interests, as others posted.
Learn what you can about the flirting behavior of the gender you're into.
Getting into anal games would be a possibility too.
How long is your dick if erect btw.?
I dunno if there's anything plastic chirurgy can do for cases like this, possible though?

Did you hit your growth spurts late or something?

I feel your pain op, believe me you don't want to see mine hard

Would suck 10/10
Espacially the dick cheese! Yum Yum

what in tarnation

Why does it have training wheels

He looks ready to box.

>Autism
The only reason fat people think they have unrealistically small dicks is because It literally gets absorbed by the fat. Chances are they have been fat for so long they forgot their true dick size

yo, get a new dick

Can I have yours? It's never been used

I was going to say something along those lines but than I actually saw the images. They are micrococked fags.

true, legit envious of those fat dudes with fat fuckin 6 inchers like wtf bro cmon