THE QUADRILOGY

>tfw too intelligent for /mu

>make a full day of chopped and screwed
>scruffy 10/10 bnw aoty

It's late in the day to be talking about race relations what are you talking about?!

oh, shit, there's a 4th one

What the fuck is this? I saw one of these covers on RYM a few days ago and forgot what it was.

How is the fourth one? Third one was creative with samples, put not dense enough, second one was too dense and sounded too samey, first one was bretty good.

fourth is the best imo

Are you serious, or just being contrarian?

Is it Harry Potter user?

I'm confused.

It's called a tetralogy.

Sincerely,

/lit/

it doesn't matter if you use the latin or greek prefix, you autist

AWWWWWWWW SHIT NOW WE GOTA READIN FELLER'N UP'N HERE NOW YA HEARD ME BOYS AND WE'S ABOUT TO DO SOME LEARNING SO BEST BE TAKIN' OFF YA DANG TARNISH BOOTS AND PUTTING ON YOUR BRAINHATS CUZ A THIS A HERE FELLA'S ABOUT TO LEARN YER MIND SUMMIN'.

kek

So we can still call it a quidtolegy or what?

IV>I>II>III

Impossible Nothing

I agree, it was seriously impressive that the album is so long and never lost my attention

Ok user it's settled... It's a Quadratology!

but is it a book as well or no?

It's cool that he's done all of this and especially in such a short span of time
Now it's time for him to change things up and to do something different instead of doing the exact same thing again

But is it one album or four albums or one album split into four parts or what?

Is it a magazine? How long did it take you to read it?

400 albums

b8

Quadilogy right?

this guy released more than 17 hours of music in less than a year and a half. How does he do it?

We call a thrre sides a triangle but four sides a rectangle or a square? Does that mean what we are literally talking about is a Rectology or a Squalogy?

dumb frogposter

quadjony?

he's got some patterns he can't shake and there are times he relies on filler audio