How many of you are truly, un-ironically, legit racist? Be honest...

How many of you are truly, un-ironically, legit racist? Be honest, I wanna know how fucked Sup Forums is (I'm not here to judge though).

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn25443-why-we-get-autism-but-our-neanderthal-cousins-didnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont hate someone because their black, but i will treat them differently.

I would hire an under qualified robert smith over a qualified laquish shoronko.

it's not racist if they're not people, user. I wouldn't let my daughter date a chimpanzee, this is no different.

On their own, a black person, asian, indian, etc can be okay. But when you get them into groups, they become niggers, chinks, pajeets, etc.

I see a nigger on the street and the majority of the time he's just going to be a nigger. He'll talk like a nigger, have a nigger attitude, and do nigger things. I've tried not to prejudge people, but after being burned so many times, you just give up. Whites and niggers are different. Whites most of the time are good people. Most of the time, niggers are not.

Niggers aren't just going to nig, they HAVE to nig. It's in their nigger blood.

No it is not, humans are one species fucktard

Pretty much this
Except instead of treating them differently I just don't treat them like anything. They're use another object like s shoe or a house

Not racist, i just hate niggers and spics (mexifag here)

Cookies and boongas
Fucking hate the cunts with a passion. Every one of these subhumans are fucking useless.
The majority of the maori population are fucked.
Tongans are alright
Somoans are big fat lazy cunts.
Never met many africans or basketball americans

Otherwise I'm pretty sweet with all other races

Im racist towards blacks after having to put up with their shit for so long. I dont have a problem with other races though

Triggered nigger

I personally hate people who act into their stereotypes/are the worst because of their race. I have BLACK friends, I have nothing against black people, but I despise NIGGERS and their shambliqua mo'neerahh names and retarded talking and pants down to their knees. I have WHITE friends but any white people (not really any good negative names for them, cracker I guess) that looks down on a colored person because they're different or assumes they're superior is a cunt I wouldn't hesitate to slap

I usually just define a nigger as an uncivilized black person. Even in groups, smart blacks can be tolerable

I'm Mexican, and yet I hate niggers and muslims, even if I'm a spic to you guys, I don't care. Fuck Brazilians too.

No,I just went to first grade biology nigger

Mexico is just like Brazil

I don't like certain Jewish banking families
Probably not cos they're Jewish but they have that in common as a characteristic
Other than that I'm very anti racist

>implying niggers are fucking human

This is sorta true.
Wolves and dogs are the same species. But the Wolves and dogs are of different breeds.
Wolves being the whites, are smarter, faster. While blacks are like mutts, having to depend of others to feed them

I hold the hitler approach, which is other races are fine so long as they stick to their own countries

the kikes want to start a race war to get gentiles to kill each other
we will succeed as a species when all races unite against the kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=620x8XQSayo

Yeah,but how often does that actually happen?

I think Nigger is more a subclass of person defined by their actions and behavior that just happens to apply to black people, I hating muslims isnt really racist its just the fact nearly all muslims are arab

We laugh jajaja, not huehuehue

I am and honestly I think its natural

I'd like to know how we went from a nigger being afraid to walk into a restaurant full of white people, a restaurant being afraid of a nigger walking in...

I hate Mexicans tbh. Useless, loud, drunk all the time, short as fuck, usually have 100 babies on a two dollar income. And how do all of them have lice

Seems like you stayed in first grade you double nigger

underr8ed toast

Got rid of the Jim crow laws unfortunately

Fuck Muslims. Disgusting creatures.

Point taken

>Northern detected
come down south and see if youll see nothing has changed

Am mildly racist, I don't approve of interracial relationships, and will probably be more on edge around a black person but other than that nothing

i think i would probably kill the jews if i could kill one group of people

Hey as long as they don't act niggerly they're cool in my book

I have reached levels of biology you can only imagine giganigga

Mexican here, and I say fuck wetbacks, they just give Mexicana a bad reputation, they're the subhuman, uneducated scum and I apologize for you having to deal with them.

Fuck Mexicans I hate them

I don't consider myself racist, but I hold views that many would consider to be racist. I believe every race has different qualities, and Whites got the best set that allows them to build successful, desirable civilizations. Blacks are the least intelligent of all the races, and also the most outgoing and aggressive. They also got blessed with the greatest athleticism and the biggest dicks, but you can't build a functioning society with just those two things alone. Even in ideal conditions, they rarely give rise to a true genius and have many more violent and destructive psychopaths than any other race, which means that they will never be able to attain a level of social cohesion which can give rise to a functional society and will be in a perpetual state of war with themselves and their neighbors. The same applies to Native Americans to a lesser degree. While they can at least get a civilization going, it requires a high degree of militancy, violence and a religion which calls for thousands of annual sacrifices (typically of the greatest trouble-makers and the worst of their race). Most East Asians are like bugs. The Japanese are the best of the lot, but they have little empathy like the rest of their neighbors.

This is just what I believe. What I see in the world around me tells me this is so. I can't help but believe it. We gave equality a chance and it doesn't appear to be working. We're going to piss away Western civilization on an emotional spasm, a hunch that everybody is equal, and if it turns out to not be true what then?

thanks I appreciate it

everyone's racist because races are real, ((((someone)))) just gave it a negative connotation

Sounds like you're boutta move into sjw territory, friend

many people would consider me racist
but I don't
because racism is a bias based on UNFOUNDED stereotypes of race

I really hate blonde, blue eyes whites. Am I racist?

>the difference between niggers and mexicans
this is why i can see mexicans as human beings and not bloodthirsty greedy savage animals like i see niggers.

Guys this is probably a journalist trying to investigate if Sup Forums is racist and you guys are all just mirroring the retards from /POL and are probably gonna cause more of those news storys about how Sup Forums is a racist site when in reality the alt right just like Bronys started as a joke and some autists took it too far
Tho I don't really care what the media thinks if it portrays this site as bad it keeps the normies out but the problem is the whole white supremacist thing has gone too far and now Sup Forums is getting flooded by neo nazi normies who are assuming this is a safe haven for them to hang out in i bed most of the user posting racist stuff are newfags who found out about Sup Forums cos the alt right was on cnn

Fucking Jew

>Im racist towards blacks after having to put up with their shit for so long
See, thats what happened with me and white people. 15 years living around boston skinheads and that race is not looking so great anymore.

I've never met a Canadian I didn't immediately call a dirty moose fucker. And this isn't hyperbole. Fuck the Canuck cucks

except thats not true you stupid bitch, most of Sup Forums literally is racist, and mostly because the MSM keeps pandering to minorities and colleges teach young whites to hate themselves until they nig out and blame someone else.
you know, like jim crow laws did to blacks.
except blacks really arent human so its ok

Shit man I'm white and probably couldn't live around Boston skinheads for that long either

Fucking autistic Jew nigger go back to buzzfead

Fucking flithy nazi how'd it feel getting your asscheeks smacked during the war?

All fucking niggers, must fucking hang

Bump for cocaine

Nowhere near as much as most of Sup Forums but the stereotypes of black crime still do enter my mind. Still, it’s important to realize that those are the result of socio-economic factors rather than innate racial tendencies.

Better than getting zyklon b'ed by the man fucking ann frank in the ass

Its white people who arent human. Black people come from homo sapiens, white people come from neanderthals that couldnt even walk upright before they met the other race.

They aren't racist if they rent people
(People: whites and Asians)
(Not people everything else)

Yeah, it makes sense you don't know "their" from "they're"...

Hi stormfag. You miss your old home?

This is hilariously wrong you dumb faggot

All niggers must hang 1488

>compares white people to mongoloids.

Gtfo.

Fucking Jew how'd it feel getting your asscheeks smacked during all of history

Honestly, I believe everyone is racist. If you've ever seen stand-up routines by Ralphie May, you'll know what I mean.He makes some good points when he brings it up.

Bet you're a nigger

I try not to be. I have fucked two black girls and one was smoking hot. I really wanted to date her, alas it was not in the cards. The latter made me think of a gorilla. It was not a pleasant experience.

I think equating her to a gorilla was my most racist moment for sure and it was only a week ago. I felt like shit after I thought that to myself.

Ralphie May was a fat, redneck turd and I'm glad he's dead.

Don't forget where you came from dirt farmers. Enjoy eating your bratwurst and sauerkraut swine.

Oh sorry. You may also be the reason for autism

newscientist.com/article/dn25443-why-we-get-autism-but-our-neanderthal-cousins-didnt/

Good one faggot sure showed me

Sure. But that wasn't the point. You're missing the whole point.

Nope not at all. I despise racism.

Man, that sure showed me. Next let's talk about how 20 percent of the population causes over 50 percent of the crime.

Do try to explain how autism is worse than rampant niggerism

I thought you'd be able to glean from my comments that I don't think he had anything revelatory to say, but I guess you're just not that bright.

I fucked your mom too.

every culture is racist. Non-whites are some of the worst because being shamed hasn't been beaten into them like white people have.

I can't hate someone for something they have no control of.

That niggeritis will get ya

I'm OP (don't care if you believe me and I can't prove it) I work for no one just hoped to see accurately Sup Forums's racism or lack of it

what about a serial rapist? someone who is compelled to rape and/or sexually abuse other people

Found the pompous-ass Redditor who still hasn't matured past middle school.

You didn't answer the question though.

some nigs are alright. I have a few that wuold back me up if i ever needed help.

Not often enough

>749897024
I've always seen actions as something that people can control -- if they cannot control their actions to that degree then they need help.

Black people are observably inferior to all other races.
The world would be a better place without black people; this is a fact that is backed up by decades of crime statistics, war, genocide, and pestilence.
The only reason that black people have not been systematically eradicated from the planet is due to white altruism and misplaced sympathy. Whites view blacks like a sick retarded dog and believe that with enough love, attention, support, and gifts he will mirror the values of our civilization.
We will see a change in this in the coming decades as the Asians have taken investment into Africa. The Asians will offer no such sympathies to the inferior as it is not in their value system.

ethopians indians sand niggers anything with dark skin color pisses me off

Who said autism was worse than crime? This reeks of "whataboutism"

But if you really want an answer.... How is it worse? Oh I dont know. Maybe that a criminal may reform himself but being legally retarded means you are basically an 8 year old trapped in a 30 year old body that will be lucky to be capable of wiping its own ass? Can we agree that hotwiring a car is way above making murals of smeared fecal matter on a wall?

The delusion is strong with this one.

But wouldnt white people without white guilt be every bit as bad?

I actually feel kind of bad for what China is going to do to that continent. It will look like the European colonization look like fuckin child's play.

I'm not. Although experience has taught me to be suspicious of Romanians.

There is clearly no "lack of it"

There's a difference between niggers and black people. And I hate niggers. But then again I hate ghetto ass obnoxious white people and Mexicans too. So maybe I just don't like obnoxious people.

Do explain

White guilt only applies to white fags that are pussywhipped by niggers

Nothing that they wouldn't have brought upon themselves

What is "sad"?