President Donald trump says he wants the death penalty for terrorist Sayfullo Saipov...

President Donald trump says he wants the death penalty for terrorist Sayfullo Saipov. I feel like this is letting him off too easy. I would like for him to suffer worst then death.
My idea would be to put him inside a 5'x5'x5' cell
here are the specs for the cell:
- the cell will be put together from the outside kind of like a dog cage. all bolts or screws will be on the outside
- prisoner will be put inside naked and the wall will be closed behind them
- once prisoner is inside they will never get back out.
-flat metal surfaces on floor, wall and ceiling
-no windows or doors
-one inclosed ceiling light that turns on/ off randomly
-build in/ inclosed speakers inside the walls that play disturbing sounds randomly
- one 5 inch hole in the floor to pee/poo
- 6 inch x 6 inch food hatch build into wall that only opens when the other side is closed to ensure there is no human interaction
- food/ water and 7 toilet paper squares will be dispensed all at once, 1 times a day through the food hatch
- food will be mashed up prison loaf served with water inside the the food hatch like a pigs feeding pen. no cup, plate or utensils
- one inclosed camera to broadcast 24/7 video to the entire world to discourage any further terrorist attacks.
what do you guys think any improvements?

Inject him with lsd and torture him at the same time

>To discourage further terrorist attacks

"See, Achmed? These infidels torture our fine people! we must destroy them."

[Terrorist Attacks intensify]

isnt lsd fun?
once the prisoner is inside the cell there is zero further human contact with anyone else fo the remainder of their lives.

Look up white room torture.
Much better.

Not if youre being tortured idiot

only at first. but once u capture ahmen, omar, muhamid and mo, the rest will start to see it is futile

See the big problem with this is that it will cost a fuck load of money no matter what. Sure giving him a quick death is more than he deserves but if you sharpen a peice of bamboo and implae him with it, you've basically spent like $2.50 instead of $250000 just to keep his ass alive for the rest of his life, much less house him

Perfect. And if this sentence was life, that would be ideal.

i like this idea.
add to the list:
- inside of cell is completely white.
- food serviced is also white.

they should simply crucify him, fill his corpse with a bomb send him back to his family in the middle east to bury, and detonate him when they receive his body.

No...L.S.D. was originally used by American Intelligence for debriefing/interrogation/torture.
The hallucinations can be (with proper stimulus and situation) absolutely horrifying and thus beneficial in extracting information, confessions etc.

>worst then death
I know! Let's make him go through the US public school system. That'll teach him.

$2500? I think this project would probably involve like $3000 startup and like 2 dollars a day...

Oops ment to quote the $250000

be Sayfullo Saipov
>be inside new torture cell
>feels like iv been here one year (is actualy only day 5)
> light has been on for 34 hours straight
> need to sleep
> light turns off, yay i can sleep now
> lay down on floor to sleep
> light turns back on and sound of nails on a calk board start playing on speakers
>fuckkkkkkkk

>that’ll teach him
I don’t know if that was intentional but kekus maximus

Continually Inject massive amounts of laxatives to his system, attach hose from ass to mouth. Solder/sew/whatever that contraption shut.

I was thinking white room the entire time I was reading this... Here I am super late to the party

wrap him in bacon and cover him in pigs blood then shoot him with bacon bullets and then grind him up and fuse the remains with ground up bacon and then use that to start the process on the next diaperheaded goatfucking snackbar mudslime terrorist

250000 includes legal fees and wages for people who have to feed the animals and shovel their shit. Sure you can cheap out and hire illegals to do it, but life can be a long ass time

perfect

The guy probably wants to die. Make him rot in a cell the rest of his life. I don't know why the president feels he needs to voice his opinion on this, it's not even his fucking lane. Trying to make himself look tough or something

Dunno man, maybe ISIS are on to something.
Instead of killing innocent people they could start killing slightly annoying people.
>This time they killed cyclists
>next time they could go after people that take up too much parent and walk slowly.
>people that talk too loudly on buses

How about house republicans? They sre pretty annoying too

>you

*pavement

be Sayfullo Saipov
day 19 inside torture cell
>need to take shit
>light turn off
>take shit anyway
>only 2 pieces of tissue left from previous day
>have to use hands to wipe remaining shit off
>start to get hungery
>light is still off
>hear food hatch open
>have to eat with my hands
>food tastes funny
>finished eating and light turns on
>fml my hands are still covered in shit

I would join ISIS if the goal was to kill ever more increasingly annoying people. Also CIA this is a sarcastic joke. I'm white.

Death by 1000 cuts, but before each cut, dip the blade in pig's blood or whatever the fuck those cocks are afraid of.

Offer him bandages made of the Quaran.

Surgically removed arms and legs so he is basically head and torso. Strap him into a child's highchair, feed him forbidden food and beverage only, and have a 24/7 loop of Jewish-centric movies and TV shows playing. Five or six rounds of Fiddler on the Roof would be a good start.

that is nothing for the us government to pay

US Budget in 1 Day: $10,460,188,800.
For the year 2011:
- The US Government spends $10,460,188,800 (~$10 billion, 460 million) per day (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $4,506,849,315 (4 billion, 506 million) each day.

Just bomb the Kaaba nuclear, it will hurt them fuckers more then personal torture.

then you would be just as un-american as isis is you fucking godless Cretan

I think you sound like a 12 year old

This motherfucker gets it!

considering what the rule of law means today in our country, looking at you DACA, rewarding illegal behavior with bonuses, he can keep his driving licence as long as he stays on the road

I've heard that ultimately, death penalty costs more than keeping someone in prison for life. it doesn't make any sense to me and it seems crazy but with all the publicity and other shit it seems like it might be plausible

America is how many trillions of dollars in debt and you want to add to it on this twats behalf? Nigga please, just buy 1 single bamboo stick and sharpen that shit. You just need to poke him with the pointy end once and let all the liquid leak out. Its relatively quick, extremely painful and costs less than a hit of crack.

Im in favour of the death penalty for certain people more on principal than anything. Some people just deserve to die. Sure it costed a lot to kill Tim McVey but you dont see anybody complaining about it now do you?

Lol

Nice fantasies you got there kid. You totally should join isis, they like people like you.

Oh look, even a retarded Sup Forums manchild can see why retaliation isn't a productive mechanism of justice. Good job user.

bruh...a bad trip can be terrifying...being on lsd while being closed on a cell like that will drive you completely insane

That shit legit angers me. Especially when its a group of people walking shoulder to shoulder and walking at a snail's pace. Thanks faggots, I'll just step into the road and risk getting hit by a car because you're too stupid leave some space for people to pass.

Yep.

How about death penalty..by a woman?

I can see how it would be just to put a murderer through torture. I can also see how rehabilitation is more useful to society. The problem at the heart of the issue is that there is no consensus on what definition of "justice" should be prioritized in the case of extreme violence.

He definitely wants to die; only certain way to paradise too!
He also can't kill himself, greatest sin.
Lmao, let him live.
Pic unrelated; I just like it somehow.

Hmm.

I don't think there is a bomb with the power to create a crater with a radius of 1.3k miles. Just sayin. That is about 260 times the radius of a normal nuclear bomb. Not to mention the fact that it is highly unlikely that an explosion of that size would leave a mound in the center.

I like that idea OP but I’m pretty sure this is breaking Geneva Conventions rules against prisoners. Then again Iran does do the same thing except it’s a room that’s entierly white.

Torture that extreme is most certainly against the Geneva convention. That being said, Guantanamo Bay prisoners experience torture that breaks the Geneva convention as well. Not excusing it, just stating some facts.

well, if this dipshit gets killed for his actions, muslim community will think he's a hero.
They sacrify themselves to wash sins off. Easy.

So if you kill him, you just help him to finish the job. And you give his shitty religion importance.

Feed him to pigs alive like in that one hannibal movie, then when they shit him out smear the pig shit on a quran for good measure

You should tell him that if he denies Allah u will let him out. Of course u and me know he's never getting out of that room. Proves a point if u ask me

this while this