Trap/Sissy/CD/Mental Illness

Trap/Sissy/CD/Mental Illness

Fresh oc is best oc. :)

I don't even know what the fuck is happening in the pic.

Just being a mentally ill faggot.

that’s a beautiful hole

you got pics in panties babe???

You need jesus

post a pic of you shitting

hi

i'd go balls deep in that arse

I need cock. ;)
I'd consider it if I felt like shitting.

Hello sweeties

I'd take every inch of your cock.

Havn't been on much lately but got a few random new ones. Still having to borrow computers so it's been hard to stay in touch.

Hmm feels weird not starting my posts with my original pic.

Fuck it, im lonely and bored.

Last one for now. ;)

Hott!

Really would like to watch you shit

Would date

^_^ thank you honey :3
I don't have much of tthis newest set but i have more from a fairly new set i'll share once out of these

damn son, i'd cum in you all night

that is one delicious looking cock. *droooOoOl*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Okay one more. :P
That's an interesting fetish.
Thank you!

Yes I've been into scat for a long time. Can you please give a little tease?

You're pretty fucking cute

What is this? I'm confused

Mmm I'd take your cum all night long.

Do you think maybe you can try just for me?

So then is this you
?
I mean to each their own but wtf is that?

Thank you sweetie I'm not a big fan of that pic let me see if I have a better one (not that i'm ever really happy I hate taking pics (despite my love of exhibitionism)

ugh not much better but *shrug*

Why would you spend all your time writing this bollocks?

Hey :)

Can someone please explain this? I feel like I'm missing something

i wanna lick those

>White body
>Black legs
Wut

What the fuck is going on?

back to newer shtuff
So nobody recognized my sword? dorks pfft
:p Ok more bum stuff after this one and naughtier tooo

Damn. I'm digging you.

Stockings

Bet your father is ashamed of you.

I was wondering the same thing especially cause he linked to one of my posts. Either a total weirdo or a troll is my guess.

Lol must be the light.. plus my legs are more tanned :)

I tried, it's not happening now. :c

I'm the scat guy and no I didn't post that.

More please

Can I see a pic of you standing up? Your booty is cute but I legit can't picture how your legs connect to your body colourwise (bad wording but I hope you understand what I mean)

Awww thanks sweetie

Considering I have managed his business for 7 years successfully it is quite the opposite.
Thenkyou cumagain!

I'd love to cup my mouth to your ass and let you feed me.

>Me legit considering taking a shower and then taking some scat pics of me shitting for you
>Not a fan of scat at all
>Just want to make you finally happy cos you are always here
>Mfw can't decide

Your skin tone is what really gets me going and your tight body

Oh ok probably a troll then no worries. And you'll get no judgement from me I love cum and get off to horse cock (huge cock/ tons of cum/ super taboo and twisted what's not to love?)

Damn that round booty is amazing, so plump and cute! More naked booty pics please!

Poo for me baby.

Post eyes. Cover nose and mouth

How long will you be here? It'll take a bit for me to shower and shave

More?

worst trap thread ever

About 30 minutes

Awww shucks well I will keep sharing and I'll aim to help you cum ^_^, my pics will get quite naughty very soon I just enjoy building up. kind of like a striptease hehe

Dang probably not tonight then sorry man, hopefully someone else delivers for you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I wouldn't shit in your mouth. Even if you're into that it's a bit much for me.

If you post some naughty pics off that ass I'm probably gonna end up cumming for the third time today

Maybe this beauty Will deliver for me?

This thread is so bad...

then leave

oh trust me I've got lots of my ass it's my only great feature really. well My cocks alright for a grower not a shower

Kys faggot

What's your dad's business? Convenience store? Shitting in the river?

You wouldn't have to do anything just shit and let me eat it.

Just rember kids your all ways welcome in kos server

We own a 7 11

Damn that settles it definitely gonna cum for the third time today to you!!

Isn't that just fucking typical.

We do payroll, in october alone we paid out around 173,000 so I'd say it's a little bit higher caliber than shitting in the river.
who knows thought I've never shat in a river *shrug*
This isn't me retard. actually probably you samefagging I am obviously one of the traps/sissies

Show that ass sexy!

^_^
Here I'm gonna interrupt this set to post some classic bum ones.

just for you honey
i'll start with a newer one in undies (sorry for the hole i love these undies)

Please post pic of shit hanging out of ass?

Fuck you're sexy

>See trap threads everyday
>Meet up with one through fetlife
>Meet at hotel
>Bust out with some booze
>netflix n chill mode activated
>Get tipsy
>He gets naked and whips out my dick
>starts sucking me off
>We start to 69
>I see his tiny little dick dangling in front of me
>Start to suck it and his balls, eat his ass
>We begin to fuck like rabbits
>Cum inside his ass
>Lust wears off and come to my senses
>Try to leave ASAP
>He tries to stop me
>I freak out and kind of beat his ass
>Run, call an uber and head home
>Write this thread
>MFW i realize what i've done.

Don't fall for the meme lads.

Fuck I'm diamonds for your ass

I'm skipping ahead for your sweetie ^_^

Why do traps deny me scat? All I need in life is watching traps shit.

OH FUCK! My sides are going to need stitches are this much kekking

Do you have a Tumblr or anything?

Damn I need that round ass grinding in my lap

Yes dirtytaxidriver tumblr

Good thing the part you regret is being a faggot, not beating up some defenseless trap because of your insecurities.

It's really a good show of priorities in order.

They don't really kick you