Can we have a wholesome thread freinds : )

Can we have a wholesome thread freinds : )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=L03obaDDNiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thank you for that, it made me smile

you're welcome user :)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=L03obaDDNiA

Please tell me he doesn't have a gun there

he prolly does not cause if he can trust a kid like him then he has a heart big enough to trust you freind : )

meant for
sorry about my mistake bud.

thats a phone, dipshit.

pupper is barely accepting it. ear posture backwards, face turned away.

My dog always drops her ears when you go to pet her. Also looks like the guys arm would be in the way to look towards.

im sorry for my mistake freind i am not good at making jokes but i am improving thanks to your criticism : )

Of course not. Only white kids take guns to school.

bump. post more feel good memes pls

here good buddy.

I fucking love this show so much

yea this big guns :)

This. Do not hug puppers. Lean on puppers, yes. Put your head on puppers, yes. Wrap arms around puppers, no. Makes nervous

you call that guns

me too, I hear they're bringing it back (like everything nowadays) but I don't know how unless they like ignore the last 2 seasons

Dan's definitely still dead. DJ apparently is supposed to have bitten it in Iraq, too. But that's from interviews with Roseanne from years back, so no idea if that's still a thing.

>I don't know how unless they like ignore the last 2 seasons
Apparently that’s exactly what they’re doing. The whole lottery and Dan dying is a dream. I’m excited but also nervous about them bringing it back, but it can’t possibly be worse than the last seasons

i did : )

Yeah, goddamn the last few years sucked, the lottery was bad enough but then "lol, it was a book in my imagination" at the very end was like a big middle finger, if they stick to their roots it'll be a fun nostalgic adventure.

Dan's affair was also a bad story-point, it was just so out of character and abrupt. I guess it was forced because John Goodman wanted out or something, just made him coming back later feel weirder. I wonder which Becky they're gunna bring back?

bump with giant kitty

thanks for all the great posts. made my day today anons

me too, goodnight

good bread

live

DESIGNATED

here's a cute bird

Want to pat both of those pussys