Need Advice /b
>have gf but moved away for uni
>living 1900km away from her
>hornyallday.gif
>am bored so I go on tinder
>get a lot of matches but mostly don't put effort
>Relatively nice female matches and sends hey
>insertwantsex.exe
>She says sure I'm coming to xxx city next week I'll book a room and I'll text u the info
>6dayslater.jpg
>she wants to meet tomorrow
>should I cheat on my gf for this girl?

She looks kinda fat OP, but why would you turn down to fuck someone?

Do you have nudes? Easier to answer your question.

If you are okay with ur gf cheating on ya ass wen u are away. Then sure go for it

No she'd never cheat she's kind of obsessed
Not atm but I'll ask
She's not too fat, I'd fuck her

>She's not too fat, I'd fuck her
Then fuck her.

Do it, then post all the kinky or not kinky w/e shit y'all get into

Come on, don't be an asshole. It makes me sick to think dudes fortunate enough to have a girlfriend would risk that by doing this kind of bullcrap.

True..
I'll record fucking her. Want oc bj?
Not really fortunate, just attractive I guess

>"She'd never cheat..."
You're young and naive

Nah dude this one I'm 100% sure

> she'd never cheat she's kind of obsessed
kek she probably thinks the same about you, bro. Just imagine if she fucked another guy even though you think she never would. How would you feel? Shit cunt

>have gf
>choose to move away
>be weak
>cheat on gf
>dont wanna tell her
>come home
>expect everything to be nice and sweet
>fuck you

It's not the same, I've had multiple girlfriends and I'm her first bf. So I highly doubt she'd do anything But yes there's always a chance.

>virgins detected

yeah chose because uni is more important than a girlfriend. Well everything will be nice and sweet because nobody will know except me and the random tinder girl. What's the issue? Why so white-knighty and salty?

Are you the only guy she's fucked?

Yes first

Your gf deserves someone who would be honest with her. Fuckwit

Woww you're naive ahaha you think she wouldn't cheat... but i bet you 100% she has thought about how another guy would be in bed. If anything she has more of a reason to cheat than you

Its simple. If you have a good relationship, don't do it. Don't fuck it up. If you guys are constantly fighting and you hate her deep down inside, then fuck that bitch and go cheat.

That bitch looks like a goldfish

I guess she does, but she has me so there's that. I'm not forcing her to be with me
That's pretty woman hating opinion and also you don't rly the person so why do you think that's a legitimate assessment?
No it's pretty peachy, she's the one who usually fucks up cos she does something because it fits her. and then apologies 1000 times. But yeah I guess it's not worth fucking it up
ahahah didn't really see it before, I said she's not really all that much but she's okay

you shouldve had the balls to break up with her, now youre the guy that breaks her heart and does not deserve her respect

here's the real mental virgin

Holy fuck are you serious? Are you going to tell me you'd treat her better and that you're a nice guy but the chad's always get the girl. Virgin tears detected.Told her I'm using tinder just not that I'm serious about it, cos I haven't been up until now

"Virgin tears detected" nigga please. Go ahead and be the guy you wanna be, go fuck all the chicks you want via tinder

Strong case of rationalizing: not forcing her to be with me, she fucks up too

>asks for advice
>gets defensive as fuck and starts calling everyone virgins

So how long have you been living apart, whens the last time you spoke to your gf, whens the last time youve seen her etc etc, poor story m8, youre prob weak af

I am a woman, I'm not woman-hating at all ahaha I just know how our brains work. If you had only fucked one girl, you'd 100% wonder what it would be like the fuck someone else. Just think about it for more than a second.. my advice: break up with her if you want to fuck around. If you don't want to break up, don't do it.

>but I bet you 100% she has thought about how another guy would be in bed
Literally every woman ever, stop being so virgin.

>Told her I'm using tinder just not that I'm serious about it
That pretty much guarantees she's riding another dick right now. You think any girl would actually buy that shit? "Oh yeah baby I'm just goofing around on tinder while were apart" your maddeningly retarded. I could care less if you cheat or not but she is definitely getting some action. I wager 3 months and shell break up with you because of "Distance"

This.

I'd say do it. You'll only look back with regret and any time you and your gf fight it'll add flames to your anger. Do it. Regret it or love it it'll only add to your relationship.

wow OP.. you could almost guarantee she would be riding cock at uni while she's gone.. but if you told her you're on tinder, then she is too and she's probably got 200 matched cocks lined up

also.. your tinder match who "got a room" sounds like it's a prostitute you autist

ITT: OP gets his kidneys stolen

asking means you're already a piece of shit. do it and dump her so she won't waste anymore of her life on you

>Gets loyal gf whose first time was with you and is in love to the point she doesn't even mind you having a tinder.
>Proceeds to cheat on her just because you feel a bit horny.

Life is unfair. You don't deserve her and I'm actually being honest here. You don't value what you have. You can shout and call me a cuck virgin beta neckbeard all you want son, neither is it true nor will it invalidate my point.

On the other hand if you want to go through with it anyway, nothing I say will make me stop you. Many have said what I have said but you keep arguing that only you and the tinder girl will ever know and stuff. Looks like your mind is already made up. So shut up and fuck off my board, wannabe Chad.

OP would you want to be cheated on?

Lets see a pic of the GF, Idk why nobody has asked yet

kek

looking good. would definitly be a go for me. no one ever knows.
don't get attached to her and don't give her too much info on you. keep it simple and short. make sure no pics or messages of her pop up in wrong situations.
this is how girls cheat and this is why they never get caught (at least if they don't want to).

Why even bother getting a gf if you're gonna go fuck random slurs?
Fucking beta faggot.

this .let's see your gf first op

>has girlfriend/chance with random
>beta
Pick one, retard

Surprised you didn't find your gf/ex-gf on there

Even if you don't go through with it, you should just break up with her and save yourselves the hardship
>no one deserves to be cheated on
>all affairs come to light at some point

option 3
>don't go through with it
>work out way for gf to visit
>get random to pay for the room like a good slut

Do it

Nah, she isn't that good

Do something with your life, degenerate faggot.

chances are ur "gf" has already cheated. one thing i learned from the military is only a small percentage of women can stay faithful.

Dude, it's over with your gf.

he's trying to go be a man-slut in university
Wish i hadn't lost the picture of the pregnant woman waiting for her hubby's return from his 18 month tour

What a faggot

so many women like to get with soldiers but cant do the real work in this type of relationship.

yes, your gf is almost certainly doing the same thing, if not it doesn't matter so long as she doesn't find out. I've done it lots of times, when they don't find out it's all gravy, even if they do it just makes you more attractive to them so long as you don't apologize.

yes, he is, the entire point of this threat and every other is that OP is a faggot
it would have been their 3rd kid, if it had been his.
Unless, the highly unlikely thing that he froze some sperm before he left and she "turkey baster'ed" herself in time for him to come back and be a dad, but how could she have known his tour wouldn't be longer or shorter

1:1 relationships are normie shit and it goes against evolution which is why christfags pretend to enjoy marriage

..982 is anything but a virgin

lol 826 though
>underage b8

id advice you not to do it. if you do it will just end up making a lot of stress

I'm a woman too and I would never cheat. Fuck you.

I advice you to not do it. If you're not fucked up in the head, you'll feel like shit about it. Don't underestimate the power of feeling guilty.