Europe now

Europe now.

I don't like dogs either.

very poor shoopin skills.

try again.

Sure kid

Keep watching fox news, it nourishes your brain properly!

Literal acid war over there lmao fuck Muslims thank god for trump.

Yep. No trucks of peace here...

DO NOT PERFORM CLITORIDECTAMIES HERE!

HUMANS DO NOT LIKE THEIR WOMEN TO BE MUTILATED!

THIS IS A HUMAN AREA NOW.

Shut up Mohammad I don't have time for your bullshit, got this green to smoke and freedom to enjoy, bitch.

DON'T PERFORM CIRCUMCISIONS ON INFANTS HERE!

HUMANS DON'T LIKE THEIR CHILDREN TO BE MUTILATED.

THIS IS A HUMAN AREA NOW.

>hurrdurr the eurocucks get replaced with muslims
>tv said so
>trump tweetet it so it must be true

holy shit, get on a plane and leave your cuntry for once, you brainwashed imbecile.

Damn it's true that y'all really are delusional about your situation, sad as fuck yo.

Fuck off amerifat, i know that you try to convince yourself that things in the old continent are shittier than in your third world country ruled by an humpa lumpa, but they are not.

That would require that user is not a broke ass red neck on welfare. Besides his stupidity is contageous

Mfw Americans think we're getting cucked by Muslims because we're weak, and not because we're right next door to the middle east, where they've been shit-stirring for decades whilst hiding behind a massive ocean.

Die please and thank you

because Fox said so?

>what is enforcing actual immigration laws and deporting them

you know, if they really aren't welcome, you could just shoot them. But that isn't quite true, is it? Your democratically elected government is trying to use them as scapegoats to control your daily life.

No even close, im protective of my life here in America because it's pretty rad, I don't want just any shitters here but you fuck heads obviously don't give a damn about your country , get fucked idiots.

true, an american hick sure knows what's going on over here, as we all are stupid and need america to tell us what's really going on.

heads up for you:
most of the world sees you the same way as the talibans, just on the other side of the religious-nutcase-spectrum.
fuckin oil-seeking locust scum that you are,
with a clown leading you.
(and to make that clear: hillary would have been the same clown, just with an even smaller dick)

inb4 libtard,
actual conservative here

>hiding behind a massave ocean.
I believe there are modes of trabsportation that can take people from one land mass to another... fuck... i wish i wonder what they are called...
>amerifats stiring it up.
>crusades were started by amerifats
>occupation of isreal was amerifats
Euros everyone.

Google it retard I don't watch the news that much it's 2017 I can research shit on the fly with reliable sources.

EAT PORK HERE!

HUMANS EAT PORK!

THIS IS A BACON AREA NOW!

it's a trick. once the middle east is completely empty, all the yuropoors are going to move there and uncover new oil reserves using modern technology devised by people who don't throw rocks at women for refusing to marry your cousin.

you realise that here in my country nearly every household has an assault rifle at home?
though we have little to none homicides.
mmmh, maybe it's the people. but just maybe.

and again, they don't tell you this on tv or twitter.

this user gets it

>taliban spotted.
In my travels most peolle didnt care i was from ameriland. At most i got were criticisms of our country and i agreed on some points.
Most i was able to josh with and were bro tier.

You know bacon came from Europe, right?

my GSD will eat your ass. funny thing, she came from a Czech line

god bless the USA, except in dog breeding

It is because you are weak dumbass. They shit stirred and you are right next door yet your inbred previous generations did not prepare you. You stupid mfkers.

Fucking retards the same way you have problem with Mexicans we have with Muslims. It's because they live in a third world country and come here looking for a better life.

You know, just because somebody immigrates to america doesnt mean they will take away your welfare and food stamps. Your beloved GOP is doing that and blaming it on immigrants

Huh. I guess Muslims can't be all bad then.

>kill the dog people

>yuropoors
kek, you really don't know shit.

>we all have assault rifles

What a fuckin lie. Kek

Dude I care more about Muslims getting in the country and spreading there evil ok I'm not even on welfare or whatever I pay taxes.

It’s all meant to stir shit and bring on civil war, at least that’s the only explanation i ever came up with..
Will europeans ever boot those shitty muslims out and/or burn them all?
With the pussification of the world, i doubt it.. i left my own european country and never looked back: only go there for family and childhood friends, else i would never ever come back

>if I imply illegal immigration is purely a United States problem maybe I won't look like a dumbass

Kekles

that's called human decency.
a sane person knows that a citizen of a country is not the same as the country's political actions.

Dude I live here... No need to Google...
>Someone on the internet said so
inb4 delusional

I even had one muslim who was born here serve me a piece of pork recently so I dont know what it is you try to achieve

Some bad shit happened to Europe over the last Thousands od years but we dont give a Fuck. We are still here and have the highest living standards un the fucking world.
I visited the US
Fucking homeless people everywhere.
I dont wanna watch this!
Looks disgusting

lie? you have obligatory military, and afterwards you get your gun to take it home.
dude, you REALLY should change your sources of information.

this

europe is fine

>why can't you guess which shit country I live in

Cause I don't care about you.

Europe has had thousands of years of nation building, empires won and lost, and wars that you probably haven't even heard of. And you want us to shit ourselves over a a handful of fucktards in transit vans? We'll leave that to Trumptard cowards like you who wouldn't know an actual crisis if of it bit you on your fat arses. We're made of sterner stuff in this side of the Atlantic, old chap.

you post a lot while not caring.

and you don't need to guess,
it's just a fact that we have a shitload of guns,
and hardly any homicides, which, at the end of the day means our social structure is - to put it as simple as possible for you - better.

Lmao

Muslims come to europe because it was always their ultimate main goal to conquer europe. And that will never change. We are their golden apple.

I'm not even joking when i am saying we need to kill all muslims, because they just want to finish what their ancestors began. They want us praying to Allah or dead.

We have two options now: freedom or death.

>you post alot which means you care

How naive of you. Kek

you guys don't even say cool stuff like "god save the queen" anymore like you don't care about your country, but I guess Muslims wouldn't know about that classic stuff...smh...one day we'll avenge the uk

>we all have guns so society is better

Yes I'm sure everyone having access to an AR won't come back to bite anyone. Kek

US is going to have to come back over there and bail them out again... pre your welcome

hmm Switzerland?

so you are a so person if you write all this shit and dont care about any of it.

the fuck??? you already invaded their countries and then fled across the ocean so we can deal with them. GTFO

>everyone having access to an AR
please explain ARs to us so we know you are on top of the subject and know what you are talking about. also explain how me having an AR causes crime. also, explain how crime would go away if i didn't have an AR

I assume you're referring to ww2? Yeah thanks for turning up after us and the Russians did all the fighting and then renting us some ships at an extortionate rate of interest.

I think somewhere in eastern europe would be more likely.

proud, free, armed and well trained.
and not killing each other.

this!!!

kek everyone here will agree that switzerland is western europe

America ruined europe already more than enough.

We rather die because of the muslims and become an even bigger puppet of your jewish government.

>write all this

You say it like typing takes anything but the smallest effort.

>explain things for me

I'm not gonna do that champ. I got work soon. You're just a funny guy

Wtf are you talking about? I never said Switzerland is not western europe.

>proud, free, armed and well trained.
>and not killing each other.
And yet full of Albanians and other subhumans. Just like the rest of europe. Don't pretend to be something better than you are.

kek my bad Im high as fuck sorry m8

thats not the point but if you dont care why not do something else?

Pathetic amerilard, I dont have nor muslims nor niggers in the streets of my city, like it always was, like it always will be.
Stay jelly forever. Also saging this fox propaganda bullshit

moslems vs all of you I would take the moslems
at least they invented some shit like umm idk numbers and medicine!!

>proud, free, armed and well trained.
>and not killing each other.
you don't have a bunch of niggers to contend with either. but give the EU time, soon

this or should I say thos

giving a bad name to stoners everywhere

dude you have no idea how many of them realize that its better to learn the fucking language (german, french , italian, english...) and work instead of fucking around

you really are that stupid and not trolling, right?

>don't live next to muslimlands
>your country still gets overrun by subhuman spics and niggers
Why are americans so worthless?

do not walk your muslim here!

dogs do not like muslims

this is a dog area now

this.

Is that what Merkel told you?

I'm not stupid, i'm just not a refugees welcome leftist tick like you.

not everyone spends his days on 4c....

kek so true

Fuck America.
They make fun of us for taking in refugees, when they're the ones that create them.

Fucking fat Jew enabling retarded cunts.

So happy they're full of niggers and spics.

>when they're the ones that create them
In our defense, we're actually trying to obliterate them but there are some fancy faggots who call it a "war crime."

I'm happy about everything bad that happans to america. I just hate that country so much.

I would enjoy to see it getting nuked. Some euro countries like Great Britain and France are just as shit and deserve the same though.

>Freedom

This thread has taught me 2 things.
1. The American right-wing propaganda machine is worse than I thought.
2. Self awareness is not a widespread American trait.

>destabilise ME for oil
>get surprised when they attack you
>FUGGIN DERRORISTS WHY U ATTACK US

It's amazing seeing America crash and burn.
>barely 50% white
>full of niggers and beaners
>China/Russia soon going to dump the dollar

Feels good man.

>germany
>more freedom than the US
Topkek

That show how pathetic america is.

I'm sorry about your poorness, pleb.

Thank god im aussie

I'm actually with , I'm waiting for us to be nuked too. Not that I necessarily think we deserve it, but I do, personally.

>Now kiss you two faggots.

40-year-old conservative & traditional skinhead.
guess again.

play by the rules and contribute, or fuck off.
that's the basic code of conduct here.

but i know, you know better because you read it on the internet.

but of course, i'll believe any random survey on the internet. don't tell me, it's from some guys called "freedom international" or something like that. hahahahahahahahaha

Funny how americans have no idea of whats going on in europe, but europeons know exactly what goes on in america

how can personal freedom be this high but the democracy index this low?

Because you don't need democracy for freedom?

rather believe what some politicians tell you?

>40-year-old conservative & traditional skinhead.
I bet you are on the gas station right now and drinking beer.

Get a fucking job, loser.

Skinheads are a shame for our ancestors who died in the war fighting the jews.

Nobody gives a shit what I do, they just don't care who I want to represent me.

you childish fuck

The report is co-published by the Cato Institute, the Fraser Institute, and the Liberales Institut at the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom.