Got this girl pregnant, what do i do

got this girl pregnant, what do i do

she's pretty. good job

get her to the abortion clinic, idiot

hope its a girl and toss it off a mountain

Abort before you unleash another self-hating Hapa on the world.

She seems upset/conflicted that I don't want it. i expected a fuck it and dump it type of situation tbh.

What country you in?

if you're not ready for a baby, practice safer sex. if she wants to keep the baby, then the least you could do is support her

This.

Reminid her of 1 child politics and Abort if girl.

If no abortion, then you better be a good dad. Don't be a piece of shit.

Marry her

god wanted you guys together , open an asia shop

Push her down a flight of stairs stomach first.

fucking kek

Then use the newborn for a limited edition sweet & sour sauce
Brilliant!

Abort it or deport it.

Marry her and enjoy your better life. Trust me.
You don’t want to be 35 and spchildless, or even 35 and raising babies, much better to have kids young. And much better to have kids. So the only good choice is to marry young and have kids.
The world has been lying to you, life is fucking meaningless without a genetic legacy.
And you are no more ready mentally to have kids at age 20 than you are at age 30. You don’t want to be looking for empty thrills in clubs or movies or other media, you want kids, you just dont know it.
And once you have kids all sorts of god people will appear in your life to help out, people who have nothing to do with manchilds it’s no responsibilitys, another good thing, responsibility will force you to focus on your career
So marry her

>t
you dont have to marry her, but i agree with everything else that you said

dont post her picture on message boards

>what do

Stop fantasizing

Absolute utter nonsense.
As an oldfag (40) - The best thing I've ever done was managing to avoid marriage and babies.

I look at my friends around me - many of them (younger than me), have married two or three times. They are financially enslaved by women who hate them, don't get to see their kids and have aged terribly due to the stress.

Out of my entire friendship group only ONE person I know had a kid with a woman, stayed together and is happy.

I, on the other hand, have spent my life building a decent career for myself, living a relaxed happy life. I've fucked more women than I can even count, and even at 40, I'm still fucking a different tight 18-25 year old each week (thanks to daddy issues).

I've had long relationships and almost fallen into the trap of marriage and babies, but once the hormonal illusion passes, you realise you dodged a bullet.

For those who say "You'll grow old alone". Well, so will all the divorced guys I know - only they will feel worse because they missed having a good life, and miss their kids.

Wife her she's cute

Kill self

Barf

>all the traveling and banging girls in my 20's wasn't worth it

Fucking lol!

What do? Post her tits to Sup Forums of course.

You could've done worse, put a ring on her finger and be the best husband/dad you can be. That is, unless she's Americanized(westernized), if she is take her to the nearest abortion clinic, convince her to have one and then never talk to her again, it's not worth setting yourself up for years of alimony and child support.

tits of gtfo

Why do you want the tits of a man? Fucking hell user, at least have the decency to hide your homosexual tendencies.

>exclaim love for girl
>raise beutiful babby
>work ass off to support family while enjoying that poon
>apply for gubment gibs when this doens't work

Thi sis assuming you don't live in some late-capitalist shithole with no social safety net

see that guitar?

You're not a nigger obviously, so just pay for the abortion.
If you're a nigger just leave, as always. As a race mixing slut she deserves it.

>say you want to impregnate a black chick
>Sup Forums bitches about muh racial purity
>say you want to impregnate an asian chick
>nearly everyone agrees
Here's your hourly reminder the typical Sup Forums poster is a complete fucking moron who tries way too hard to fit in

Imagine being this retarded

If you a nigger, I think you know...

This dude gets it

Be a man, take care of your kid, settle her down, start a a wholesome family. Teach your kid proper morals and how to stay away from niggers.

underrated post asains are also sub humans

Abandon her!

Did you rape her?

Convince her that she needs an abortion. You do not want to be stuck paying child support. Then go get a vasectomy.

east/dark Asians are. Light skin Asian's' ie. Japanese, Korean, most Chinese, etc. Are acceptable. Not pure, but acceptable and suitable for assimilation with whites. Their weak genealogy ensures the dominant Aryan traits are much more prominent in the offspring.

um all sub species of homo sapiens are sub human XD

XDDD DOOD ADD ME ON SKYPE MAI NAME IS TEH RANDUHM PINGGWEN OF D00M

>doesn't know he's a subspecies of Homo sapiens
>Homo sapiens sapiens is literally a subspecies of Homo sapiens
ah Sup Forums
kys

just hope shes not nuts, and be a dad. my sons mother is nuts, sadly cant see him because i told her to stop calling me with stupid drama, and stop using him as a tool to get at me.

I can see my daughter though. Kids make life pretty awesome. unless you have mental issues that cause you to hate kids for acting like kids XD you know, those better seen not heard fuck nuts.

I mean kinda but even the refined asain still take in their cousin's sub human activities. Unles they're culturally assimilated they wont be up to snuff and when they are theyll just be whites anyways so all asain's are a shit

I partially agree with that.
I assume any Asian's already here have accepted our culture as their own to some degree.

So you’re a White guy? If she births you a White-looking baby, then keep it. If the baby looks Asian then throw it in a dumpster.
(Homeless people will raise it for you.)

Nah that's the most you can do idiot

You've succeeded in passing on your genes. You have no further biological imperative to live, and should therefore immediately commit sepukku to avoid competing with your child for the resources of this planet.

Push her down the stairs with your penis.

Smoke a bowl

Abort the non-white abomination.

1) find one of her young relatives and do the same thing
2) pray for a girl so you can make sweet pedo love to her and eventually get her with child as well

How do you meet chicks to bang?

I'm in a similar position to you but 30ish, not bad looking and make decent $$ but I can never figure out where to meet women

If her personality is as attractive as her body, marry her.

Probably not. She looks hmong.

Face the consequences being a fuckboy, If you have the balls just take this for granted, and continue your life with her and be a good father. She looks good and so will be your child most likely.

this.

white kid with slanty eyes are awful. it will want to an hero once it realises what it is. Hated by both yellows and whites.

Asian bitches are only good for fucking - admittedly great with their tight, wet, holes and tiny hot bodies. But always make sure she is on the pill when you creampie.

There are options

Marry if not a total cunt. Nice dubs

Look at the shape of her head and face.

It's all kinds of wrong.

Birth defects.

Also Asian women are batshit insane.

Have a cute kid I guess. She looks young, so I guess I'll assume you're fairly young. Hard time to have a child considering the financial implications. Good luck man.

encourage the child to crossdress and become transgender, and take a fucking huge life insurance policy out on them, then after 13 years old become extremely distant and loudly disgusted and horrified by them, constantly reminding them how disappointed you are in them

statistically hundreds and thousands of times better odds then the lottery

>stop university
>start working at starbuck's daytime
>start working in a bar nighttime
>give her all your money
>profit

She the only nigga at the park with a guitar. Who is she going to play for? Her ancestors?
honky fucked up. Stick to your own women and you wont have a problem :0

What comic strip is this?

*shes asian
Ftfy

This is brilliant.