How do I handle this?

How do I handle this?

I'm friends with this girl I was hanging out with and her friend.

I flirted a lot with her friend and I liked her very much but this other girl is so jealous she tried to cockblock me the whole night. When I had a thing going on with her friend she started to act weird and yelling that she doesn't get any attention.

Okay now I've been trying for days to invite them both out again but this cockblocker girl just won't want to hang out with her friend anymore when I'm around.

I liked her friend but I can't hang with her because she doesn't want to..

What do I do?

Stop being a bitch, get the friends number and invite her to go somewhere. Spent time with her and fuck her good after.

If she doesn't want to, find another girl.

Yeah how the fuck am I supposed to get her number? The only contact to her is the cockblocking friend

Nice trips, but if you flirted a lot with her it's no problem getting her number.

Social media exists. You can only blame yourself for being so secretive and not having any social media accounts.

Yeah I can get her number but how the fuck I cannot even contact her I only know where she lives

Yeah.. If only I knew her snapchat or instagram.

She was giving signals and hinting the whole night that she wants me etc. I fucked up when I didn't cross my mind to add her on social media. I thought we were going to hang again but I didn't realize my friend was so jealous she doesn't wanna hang with us again

You should seduce your friend for shits and giggles.

Fuck no she's not attractive at all

It's that bad huh? Well you're fucked cause she most definitely will continue to cock block. Only thing you can do is stalk her online shit in hopes you find her friend.
Or use those dating apps that automatically match you with nearby people. You know the ones I'm talking about on YT.

Yeah, why have women gotta be so jealous? I know where she lives but im not gonna go knock on her door thatd be creepy af

Well... "Accidentally" bump into her. You gotta ask yourself, is the pus worth it? Is the relationship afterwards gonna be worth it?
Is she cute af?

If you know adress and first name how fucking hard is it to find her real name and her facebook. Faggot

Yeah she's so my type. I know a lot of girls but none of them are really my type..

So you know her name, and where she lives, but you can't use facebook or maybe man up and knock on a door?

The cockblocker most probably wants your dick. Maybe you should look into that.

Yeah, knocking on her door would be too creepy.
I KNOW she wants but fuck that bro. She's so unattractive

Well if you can't man up and talk to her you'll never get anywhere, might as well go for the beast that wants you and try to swing a threesome later

or kys, in my day if you're not brave enough to knock on her door and say "sorry i couldn't thing how else to reach you." you didn't even come close to seeming mature enough to go anywhere with them. They want an adult not a kid you twat.

>be OP
>to dumb to stalk on facebook
>too chicken to knock on a door

>I'm friends with this girl
Yeah right faggot

Honestly going to have to side with op on this one. I knew a chick who had this happen to her. A friend of a friend was vibing with her and dropped her off home. They forgot to exchange contact info so eventually he just straight up rang her doorbell one day. She found it creepy and basically let him off gently (while gossiping about how weird it was).
What I don't understand is why he didn't just ask the friends for a number or add her online or some shit.
Now, it could be that my friend was a bitch but women can be so cruel these days.
OP has a 50 50 chance it doesn't backfire on him. I would personally give it a try if there was no other choice. Just don't ask to be invited in and it should be good.

i know, all these snowflakes, even some of the older ones, my friend had me give his cousin a ride home, she forgot a bag of clothes in my car, didn't know where she lived well enough, but knew where she worked. Tried stopping by to bring her her bag and her manager said "she was creeped out and snuck out the back, if you don't leave now i'll call the cops."
>laughed my ass off
"She's creeped out? My gf found her clothes in my car and lost her shit, whatever."
>go to car grab the bag
>go through drive though, place an order large enough for 10 people (pretending i'm ordering for my job or something)
>get to the money window
>throw bag to the cashier
"tell her i'm not a delivery or laundry service please."
>drive off

"dumb cunt"

Wow, you're pretty fucking cool. You the real mvp.

well when my friend said to just wash them and he'd pick them up for her, when i was the only one of the 3 of us with any way to go anywhere (car, license, not on probation) it seemed like a simple idea.
Not going to show up at her house in the villaige
not going to leave them to him when he couldn't bring them
and i was sick of having people on my case for some underage girl's clothes in my car.
(not extremely under age, but definitely not mine or a peer of mine)

So yeah fellow dubs, getting her work to make ~$80 worth of food at close (because they did make the food) and blame her for it was kinda comforting
a few weeks later (before NYPA) i added their number to the list of McD's that you all called asking for grapes.

Wait. You should've just left them for your friend to give back to her.

>only one of the 3 with a car.
>girl works at McD's
why would you give them to him? it would just take longer for her to get her clothes anyway.

he had a month left before he could leave his house, she lived over a hour away and didn't drive, why would i bring them to his place?

somehow i always space out that her badge and most of a uniform were among the clothes

you made the right choice dude. women will freak about anything.

whatever it was long enough ago that i haven't talked to him in 3-4 years and i finally got to apologize for scaring her and don't automatically laugh at the $80 they docked her pay for the incident.

The whole thing i was trying to say is, man up and take a chance. I mean fuck, you know where her house is, write her snail mail if you're too chicken shit.