Ugly people

Ugly people,
Who you'd still Fuck.

Im intrigued by those eyebrows for some reason..

Could this be considered a butterface?

Looks like someone smacked her in the nose with a butter urn.

I'd Fuck her dry.

eyebrows are big (heh) at the moment.

i blame Cara Delvigny.

;)

puberty hit her like a guy

Would Fuck only if the planet needed repopulating.

Maybe....

what's wrong with that?

not ugly, just plain.

Bump

i think they're upset she's got a male style and they're insecure with their sexuality
>she threatens their beta-ness

>ugly
Dream on

nice dubs
doesn't change the fact that Frida Calo wants her eyebrow back

yeah, ugly

Who is this??

The girl is no one.

Gorgeous

Frida Calo's illigitimate eyebrow spawn of a son

that picture is too corny for me
>go be spoopy someplace else

awww

i don't know, she seems to be growing on my lately. sometimes i see pics of her that just look horrendous, but sometimes i see pic that look pretty fucking sexy.

but jeeze, you fucking neckbeards shouldn't be so fast to turn down any woman. god knows you may never get another chance. faggots

and someone needs to explain to about 90% of you what the term "butterface" means

The brunette.

For me to call her a her she'd have to have curves like my wife, fuck my 3 yo daughter is curvier than her.
And second, butterface implies her body is still hot under the oversized eyes and leaf eating eyebrow
She doesn't even have an IQ to make up for it, everything she does, she doesn't hesitate first, it takes her THAT long to process

Taylor what-now?

some of the best fucking sex of my life, she was into everything

if i was you, i wouldn't be going around admitting i checked out my 3 year old daughter

Too lazy to find a pic.

But Cardi B

She's hideous.

But I'd still tap that ass.

She's been checked out by more doctors for check ups than your sick joke can handle bitch but i'll keep that in mind.
but it doesn't change the fact i could iron my clothes on her and not get a wrinkle

Your mom. Sorry man, i know its childish but it had to be said

I love women like that. I had one once, gave her up because I didn't really want to look at her for the rest of my life but the sex was off the charts.

A real gentleman.

>the 5 head
>the joe dirt mullet
>those eyse
did that guy escape from an anime?

butterfaces are supposed to have great bodies
not this neotenous shit

>nice hiding of her deformed body
>optimized face angle to hide the deformations
good job retardo

yup, fun to fuck and live out every scenario with, but not long term- she was into anal, threesome, other chicks, GB's, public stuff, bondage, wild stuff

You’re just jealous.

She's a cutie

Beautiful!!!!