Why does Sup Forums hate this state?

Why does Sup Forums hate this state?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66095977.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gays-for-trump-crowd-gathers-at-costa-mesa-rally-20160428-story.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/24/donald-trump-california-rally-anaheim-protests
efile.com/tax-rate/federal-income-tax-rates
bankrate.com/finance/taxes/state-taxes-california.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you make more money being homeless because the state pays for you and you don't get taxed up the dick

Source of many ultra libs

As I understand it, it's basically Sweden but in America. Good reason enough to hate it

Containment state for liberals

also you can just fucking grow pot all day duuuuude. though if you have your shit together and can work you're gonna grow better pot than 95% of all other growers there.

>Channel Islands
>There's no fucking Channel

San Fran, Los Angeles, and Jewliwood. The rest is probably benign.

Fuhkin Libruls amrite?

Thank god I live in Texas.

Because they are mostly from the middle of nowhere, and they envy california. It's the engine of america

DUDE

This place is overpopulated, full of poisonous disgusting SMOG, manufacturing practically non-existent, massive gap between poor & rich, chinese invasion with their nigger like behavior, horrible traffic on the 405, 91, 5, and 10.

Not to mention our governor is passing more nonsensical gun laws that contradict previous ones for "progressive" points with the communist libs. I am from south orange county and watched this place burn down before my eyes.

I live here and it's hell

>Containment state for liberals

only in Sili-cuck valley

>San Fran, Los Angeles, and Jewliwood. The rest is probably benign.

we got weed, and a lot of it, cheaper than your shit midwest cracksmoking redneck faggots

>Source of many ultra libs

we piss on them on the daily

>mentions chinese and not mexicans
mexican detected, you have to go back

South Orange County, bro.

>Whitest dude ever

Only the mexicans live up in LA, IE, San Bernardino, and North Orange County.

No you dont

You guys pass nothing but batshit insane legislation every god damn day

they hate us cause they aint us

When Trump wins, will Commiefornia protest the wall?

Oh you have weed. Therefore I was wrong.

No use feigning patriotism for a dump like California. Especially over a degenerate substance.

bruh you got a hook up I need some dank kush and my local liberal leader is all out

LMAO

>we piss on them on the daily
That's hate speech. We will be taking your pistol and all of the assault clips that go to it for not putting them in separate cases.
Yes.

Illegal immigrants literally just make everything shittier. Lib-fags cant even see that their liberal policies are destroying the state

Communism.

From Ontario, can confirm how terrible everything is. Nice weather, but the fucking immigrants and Asians have fucked us good.

I'm also a self hating half Mexican.

Lots of Vatican-Roman "Catholics" and papist sympathisers who wish it weren't Anglo.

I have family in Weed and it's the most boring place you could possibly imagine.

I have lived in Southern California for most of my life. Before the liberal faggots took over, this was the greatest state in the Union. California is a beautiful country. I love this State. I Fucking despise the faggots government currently in power.
Before Feinstein we were one of the most pro gun states, now it is illegal to own a 10+ round magazine. It hurts, man. It really does. And one of our most Antigua politicians was found to be an Asian mafia gun runner, while simultaneously trying to ban legal firearms. We have been corrupted.
Real Californians are redpilled as fuck. But the city centers, which are full of leftist faggots from all over the nation, have more power than the countryside.
I wish we could purge those centers. No matter how much we organize, the cities just have more political clout.
As a man that knows the true nature of the California Republic, it fills me with sadness that faggots have seized control of my beloved State.
EVERYONE in the country is extremely patriotic and redpilled, but the leftists have a stranglehold on us.
Legal Mexicans LOVE the USA, and HATE illegals. The legal Mexicans are easily as patriotic as the white population. It is only the illegals that support illegal immigration.
On the bright side I am 100% certain Trump will win in the general. Real legals hate illegals so much that we have a constant issue of legal Mexicans attacking illegals.
tl;dr
Don't hate Californians. Hate the city centers and the faggot Leftist government

This.

Home of the leftist liberal everybody love everybody fuck wits of our country why else leaf?

why would i hate my own state?
why would you think that Sup Forums is one person?
why are all leafs dumb shitposters?

Ask rather why this state hates America.

Can confirm

cringe

is there some kind of exchange program because at CI there was this Hanz in my classes
or maybe he was just escaping the caliphate?

Only thing that brings this state down are the beaners and the blacks in Oakland/South Central LA.

>Antigua
Kike auto-correct
Anti-gun*

>Califronia the engine of America
Fucking kek what in the blue fuck makes you think that fucking kek

Hey, but at least Italy makes good shoes, right? The Vatican-Roman "Catholics" in your state aren't that bad, let's sympathise!

Piece of shit fucking state. Only cool because movies. Movies lie. LA is fucking shithole. Mexicans everywhere. Norcal is cool but being in the same state where LA is located makes it even worse.

Biggest agricultural subsidiaries in the country. They tried to blame Nestle on the water shortage but the truth is most of the water goes to government subsidized farms. Lmfao the state of California could easily charge Nestle more money to pump water. They don't.

The mentalities over there are even worse. Just absolute care-free degenerate lifestyles. Any remote display of conservatism means you are an ignorant mind. Homeless people everywhere. They set up their tent city at 6pm.

San Francisco is a fucking disease. Fags and homeless hipster failures everywhere.

It all sucks. Norcal not even worth it. Don't go. I left California and never looked back.

is there light
at the end

Ben thinking about moving to Orland, is it nice out there?

we don't miss you

It's the largest economy by fa. Silicon Valley is there. It pays way more in taxes for the federal state then it receives.

Rednecks better thank the hard working californians for your gibs me dat

Because their liberalism is becoming treason as they let millions of illegal Mexican shitheads vote for Hillary next election

Fuck you.
You can't blame real Californians for the city centers. All the faggots and degenerates in the rest of to nation migrate here. We can't stop it. They just keep coming.
One day the liberal government will be replaced.
Jerry Brown, the current governor,wants to give illegals the right to vote because he knows that their decadent policies can not last. Real Californians are patriots.

Tax data from 2005 eat my American dick fuck wit your source and opinion are shit I was born in Califronia

Yes you are patriots but there isn't many of you left in Califronia bro I was born there I understand

>tfw live in Southern Orange County, one of the most objectively comfy places to live in on the planet

I suppose there are shitty parts of California, but goddamn there are some really nice parts. The weather is nice year round, people aren't as fat as the rest of the nation, food here is much better thanks to lots of cool minorities, and the dindus are pretty much segregated from everyone else and the ones that aren't are really chill. I honestly don't get the hate for CA unless you're a hardcore NRA member.

going tomorrow?

California is basically a microcosm of the entire united states. If you hate California you probably hate the USA when viewed as a whole.

>Containment state for liberals
Well it's done a shit job of containing them then. They're starting to contaminate the Rockies and the South with the same shitty voting habits that made California inhospitable in the first place. I fear that there's nowhere in the US that lefty Californians won't ruin. Even though I'm right-wing, I fear that I may be a part of the problem if I leave.

t. Angeleno

>we piss on them on the daily

I live in socal and im going to a trump rally, what should i expect?

Yes.

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article66095977.html

It's just so god damned painful to watch.
This State is so great. It brings a tear to my eye.
I am not exaggerating when I say that the country folk are redpilled. They ALL are. They are like Texans or Carolinians in their absolute devotion to to the Nation. The corruption of my State is extremely hard to rationalize. A small minority of faggots ruined the promised land. It fucking hurts.

Mexican descended citizen here. Going to vote for trump regardless of all the propaganda that I hear.

don't expect anything. just bask in the emperor's glory
i want to go to a rally but i don't know where around LA he will be

It's time to leave California. She is lost m8.

How high are the taxes in California?

How easy is it to live off of welfare or off the grid there?

California patriot's unite. Let take our state back.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gays-for-trump-crowd-gathers-at-costa-mesa-rally-20160428-story.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/24/donald-trump-california-rally-anaheim-protests

Yes so much, theres currently a bunch of idiot students trying to turn every campus into a sanctuary campus for illegals. youre damn right those idiots will protest the wall. Hopefully they accidentally do it on the wrong side and end up stuck in mexico

Isn't it insane how such an insignificant minority can have such a huge impact on society. Fucking lefties and Hollywood gave them a voice.

What, all five of them? Face it, California is fucked. It's time to move on to greener pastures.

this.

source: orange countyfag

It's extremely easy. That's what they want. Dependency to inevitable control every aspect of life.

It's much easier to run a draconian societies like that

Are you fucking retarded?

Can't speak for the rest of the state but the worst part of LA are the east coast transplants who think they have to act a certain way to fit in, then from the outside looking in people think that they are a typical Californian/"angelino" and then we all get blamed.

This so much.

There is more than 5 of us. We just need to stop caring when were called racist for speaking our minds. The liberal disease needs to be purged from California. California is the first state in line, yours is next.

efile.com/tax-rate/federal-income-tax-rates
bankrate.com/finance/taxes/state-taxes-california.aspx
California has a total effective income tax burden of 52.9% on the highest earners.

I feel ya man I remember when it was like that everywhere in cali Socal to Norcal it's just changed so much and I didn't see it getting better so I left hated to leave but I'm way happier now in the southern states

I AM a Californian. The patriots are leaving and the leftists are either moving from other parts of the country or invading us from the southern border. There's no going back now.

The only thing that ever happens is tourists stopping to pose by the sign