Going well so far

Going well so far.

im a nigger you dont matter

Your opinion is irrelevant. This is for white people.

I love being white. And i love white people in general.

k

Fuck you cunt

the triggering this caused is fucking amazing.

Well geez, next youll tell me theres only two genders! What is this, Obvious Thread?

Not great, just OK...

It's okay to be an insecure cracker who wants to pretend that they are oppressed.

Saw black guy with a shirt 'Don't No Lives Matter'... The double negative is confusing me

What's great about how it's okay to be white is the humbleness of it all, unlike the kind of chest-beating aggression you see in other races.
It IS okay to be white.

OP really drove a rusty spike into your anus

Oh yeah, YUGE victory. A bunch of sockpuppet accounts reacting with fake outrage to other sockpuppet accounts because no one else will take the obvious bait.

Are you white? Are you okay with that?
I am white, and I feel okay.

/r/ straight lives matter

Superior, in fact.

I tore one of these off a pole downtown yesterday and threw it away. I knew it had to be Nazis like you. Cry more. Feels god, man.

Yea man bash the fash am i right comrade??? *tips fedora*

I printed off 200 of these and put them up all around campus when my girlfriend's black bull came over and told me to leave for a while.

Maybe, but that's not what everyone else thinks so therefore it's not okay. Fucking retard

pretty great yea
too bad i need a new anonymous simcard to create a new twatter

be honest, you're upset at the idea of white people being happy
but we are

Pickle Rick would be proud of you

I can tell how happy white people are by the daily loathing and outrage posted on this site daily.

Wait, how can people be triggered by this?

Whites pretend? Oh man....

>Maybe, but that's not what my commie faggot comrades in my gender studies class think so therefore it's not okay.

ftfy

Because it goes against their victim complex that the white people are some how trying to oppress them. Meanwhile white people are actually too busy with work, family, and just life in general to ever really give two shits about what they're doing until they start looting and shooting people.

People really aren't though, that's the thing. Go look somewhere like Twitter where this is being posted about, and nearly all the outrage is from sockpuppet accounts with no real followers. It's just a big false flag circlejerk.

More than ok. It's fucking glorious. Great hair great skin no cicle cell beautiful eyes and hair of every color what else is more glorious than not being the color of literal shit with dead demon eyes.

No, I'm a mechanic that's never been to college and I'm very for liberty and freedom. Unfortunately, what I think doesn't matter because everyone outside my group of friends seems to hate white people. It gets in the way of work and shit. It's not okay to be white in developed countries. I never said that's a good thing, it's just true

I’m asian, so no dog in the fight, but who said being white isn’t okay?

Seems the same as BLM, when no ever said they didn’t.

>says an "Asian" who's hated even more than whites in academic communities

It's absolutely fine to be white in the countries whites developed, lol. fuck off with that (((propaganda))) and try waking your friends up out of their commie stupor.

I'm white from a country 99% white so skin color is really not something people give a crap about

There's always someone to call black tho

>I can tell how happy white people are by the daily loathing and outrage posted on this site daily.

So you really don't want white people to be happy. That's understandable, but your opinion is too flawed to be taken seriously.

>but who said being white isn’t okay?

Radical liberals and feminists. It's not that big of a deal.