Do you like my foreskin?

Do you like my foreskin?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23956153
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langerhans_cell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

I mean, i would suk u, but you should get it cut, you would look better circumcised.

Meh, I don't have an opinion on it, but it's not bad looking foreskin, overall your cock is nice though, can I see it hard? I'd definitely slobber on it!

Yeah it looks nice. Whatever you do don't listen to this jewed nigger

what, imagine a nice pink head on the end instead of that smelly skin sock. Not even jewish, but all american women know where it's at.

Too true

Show your asshole

now show it pulled back to blow ignorant user's poor little minds

yummy

there. see, bitches? you see that healthy, thin, shiny skin?

suck on that you mutilated, dried up dipshits.

Why would you be happy you have a foreskin? That shit is disgusting.

Fore skin is fine I wanna play with you .

>Why would you be happy you have a foreskin?
I'm happy I wasn't mutilated by (((doctors))) as an infant.

>That shit is disgusting.
It's not the 50s, brah. People shower every day.

Why would I not be happy to have one? Shit feels amazing

Yeah, it's looking fine. And don't listen to frustrated mutilated idiots who want to break other kid's toys cause they were deprived of theirs when they were younger.

Very nice dick by the way. Would enjoy to see more of it.

ugly ass head and your dick is thin.

The foreskin is a prime entry site for viral infections. The area between the glans provides the perfect conditions for bacteria and fungal infections to breed. I'm glad I was cut.

>frustrated
Nope.

That's why it also produces antigens.

>having to reply

i think yes my friend, i think yes.

What antigens? They arent as effective as removing the foreskin though.

Ive never heard of anyone getting their foreskin infected and I even Google it an literally nothing came up. Your tounge is also a prime breeding ground for infections I guess you should cut that off too.

No there is mouthwash though. You going to dunk your foreskin in listerine twice a day?

Removing your testicles also removes the chance of testicular cancer.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23956153
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langerhans_cell

Show your arse

accept your foreskin is gone because of some guy 100 years ago who didn't want boys to masturbate so they removed the most pleasurable part of the penis.

Tricked by jews to cut foreskin

Nah cos it means my man can slip his foreskin over my cut cock very easily, ya know if I wanted that

Well it didn't work did it.... I researched circumcision when my son was born, you are correct that it was initially used in the US to try to prevent masturbation however that isn't the only reason it was done or is still done.

No it was originally and still is done for religious reasons, outside of cultural/monetary ones like the US.

yes

moar cock!

You have a nice dick user. I have a huge fetish towards foreskin and yours makes me hard. Don’t listen to cutfags, your dick is a beautiful example. I am uncut too and love being whole. I can’t believe people still believe all the nonsese like “cheese dick” “smelly sock” “infection” “bacteria” lol fucking retards. Pic is my dick :)

more?

Yeah here are some close ups of my dick...

Another one

wow

Hard

And thanks :3

mm that's sexy

moarrr

> tfw it gets big enough that the foreskin won't cover it anymore
> tfw it doesn't look like a burrito but you can still wank it like one
> pic related

Also if you glorify unwillingly being mutilated because some worthless sluts who'll fuck just about anything that breathes after drinking a couple of beers convinced you they prefer it that way, so you then join the circlejerk thinking you'll score extra points for being a cutfag then you're being double cucked by jews and sluts and you don't deserve to have a penis.

pulll it back!

Here it is back