Want to hear your worst experiences on LSD or any drug

Want to hear your worst experiences on LSD or any drug...

I have taken LSD quite regularly and was startimg to get used to normal doses, so i took around 550ug of liquid acid. Not the best idea.. annnnnnnyyywaaaayyy... long story short freaked out to the max and passed out in a park 1 town away from mine... not my finest night.

op is a fag.

> did some acid
> mistakenly drank half a bottle of cough syrup as a chaser
> spent the evening thinking i was Kerr Avon from Blake's 7, plotting how to kill or betray my room mates

cough syrup. just say no.

I Nice took 2x 250ug at lsd at the same time so 500ug + 3g mushrooms and a shit ton of weed so when my come up came it came like the silence before storm i felt pretty normal so i took a bong head as i være the smoke out the whole World started changing colours to blue green and red and the walls started moving and People's faces changed to look evil so after like an hour or 2 in hell i started freaking out and made a friend of mine also on 500ug to go out with me 2 seconds after we come out the door i go left he goes right without any of us noticing and alot of other shit happend and thats Why i dont do psychedelichs anymore

worst part about acid for me wasn't ever the actual trip, but the slow dissociation from reality from way to frequent use of that and rc's and shit. I would trip weekly and it caught up fast, now I just keep it natural when I trip, shrooms or mescaline, which is fairly rare, mescaline is sweet as fuck though, growing my own san pedro these days

Almost had a seizure reading this

Met the Fortune daemon and gave up with it.

Agreed.. legit after my last trip i stopped taking acid altogether... would like to go back to it in a while just micro dosing but not enought to make my fully hallucinate haha

lazer lean or codeine lean?

First and only time I took Shrooms I thought I was water. Like not surrounded in water, or touching water. I just WAS water.

Took 3.5 grams of decent mushies, legit scared the hell out of me. Shit's fucked.

you literally ARE water though... What do you think the major majority of your body is MADE OF, YOU PLEB.

You are a collection of cells and cells are mostly made out of water. So yeah, you are water indeed. What a shocker!

>first time taking acid
>wanted to trip hard
>took 2.5 tabs to make sure it worked
>was great for the first 3 or 4 hours
>walked out of room to living room
>fell on floor and vomited while screaming
>ambulance came
>spent night in ER
>had to apologize to parents
>not actually in trouble because 17 and not in perma record

got in the car with my dealer and bought 4 pills of 2c-b or some other 2c-xx chemical and we were parked at a stop sign because he wanted to shoot up heroin. he threw the spike out of the window and as he started turning the car on a cop came around the block and got behind us. the cop thinking we turned the car on and started driving was because we saw him and had something to hide. woop woop, light go on and get pulled over, me having the pills on me i decide to swallow them all instead of hiding them because i didnt want to get caught. cop fucking with us for a while and i start coming up from the 2c-b. threatening to get the dogs on us becausse "he knows we have shit in the car somewhere", which we didnt because he did his dope and i swallowed all the pills. he calls for back up, im fucking peaking at this point and shits just getting mad scary. eventually tell the one cop that i smoked a bunch of pot at my house and just took like 2 doses of research chemicals but no theres nothing on us or in the car. MFW we get let go because its not illegal to be ON drugs, its just illegal to HAVE drugs. Drive away , go home, and proceed to shit myself because im having the worst trip of my life on a drug ive never done before and didnt even plan on doing that night but it beat being arrested.

the one time I tried to do MDMA 3 days in a row.

the third day i just blacked out, apparently had a psychotic episode where i kept asking strangers for more E, afterwards wanted to kill myself for the 2 weeks following. came out of the blackout and my best friend didn't want to talk to me for a few months.

I've never had a bad trip and have had 30+ trips including shrooms.

But I had to babysit this one dude I didn't even like because he took one tab at first with the rest of us, and took 2 more when we weren't looking because he didn't think the first dose was strong enough. It was his first time.

He was crying and looping hard, could only repeat like 10 different phrases constantly. He was hyperventilating and kept trying to leave the apartment. I felt like knocking him out man it ruined the whole trip for us.

One time I was on a 10 strip at harmony park, and when wookiefoot came on everyone on the stage looked like mutants and scared me a little for some reason and a girl hugged me and said shed ride this wave with me. Felt good lol first festie romance.

I hate the taste of the mescaline tea so much but the trip is very serene and peaceful.

Took acid one morning , bought a huge burrito from a food truck , kicked in and lost my appetite , waste of a burrito.

>go to festival
>sit next to old dead head because he was by himself
>smoke a bowl with him
>hands me a gallon full of juice, looks like fruit pieces are in there
>I say I don't drink alcohol
>he says take a closer look
>looks like granola in there. Realize what it is
>this dude has mother fucking truffles
>so god damn many of them
>he says have as much as you want to drink
>probably drink like a quarter of truffle shuffle
>he shows me his duffel bag with pounds and pounds of truffles he grew
>wtf I thought this shit was like only in the Netherlands
>later walk to the lake
>think beautiful thoughts
>ppl keep asking if I'm okay
>shirt is wet but I don't feel sweaty
>later find out i was crying for hours silently and couldnt notice
>get up, slip on rock and fall in lake
>who else but truffle man shows up and helps me out
Good times

Bump

>go

>shroom storycause its more interesting
>take shromms with friend first time with not weed
>start tripping balls and enjoy
>3 hrs later.jpg
>no longer remember what life was like before this
> shit what if i never come down
>start freaking out but manage to stay calm
>finally start to come down felling so great
> friends cop dad comes home
>friend is skinnier and still tripping balls
>cop dad nows somthings up i make my excuses and leave
>turn out he brought friend to hospital thinking i gave him pcp or somthing
>never go to his house again and the dad almost tells my parents

I'm pretty introverted. Took mushrooms for the first time and I ended up blurting every bullshit belief I had and instantly realized I was wrong over and over. It was traumatizing but I became a lot less delusional.

I've never had a bad trip on LSD. Just always seem to turn into a bad ass that can make anything happen.

>try mushrooms for the first time with my bestfriend
>family is gone for the weekend so i have my house to myself
>laying in hammok in backyard each having 1.5grams of mushroom
>3 hours in best trip of my life
>the grass turbed into a lake and i was swimming through it
>things get too bright so we go inside
> start watching lord of the rings
>didnt realize it was the extended cut ao 4 1/2 hours long
>got bored and went up stairs
>started thinking about the universe
>wonder what happens to your consciousness after death
>convince myself the only way to find out what life after death is like is to die
>i spent an hour trying to come up with ways to killmyself
>all in all it was a good trip
The scary part was realizing how close i was to killing myself and how easy it was to convince myself that was the next step of human evolution.

I have mostly experienced severly boring and looooong episodes on shrooms/acid. Acid is the worst when it comes to bomedom. I had one kinda bad shroom trip on 4grams dried. My room mate was breaking up with his girlfriend infront of me

I have a couple, but here's one.
>Take too many shrooms
>Over at my friends apartment, he has a white collar job and didn't want to take any because he had to work the next day despite telling me he would. So I eat both of our doses thinking I can handle it cause I've had shrooms several times before.
>Stand around talking for a while at his place.
>They start kicking in.
>Whoa holy shit, I can't stand at all anymore. Friend agrees to drive me back to my house.
>Get in his car.
>MeetGeorgeJetson.webm
>Everything is cool on the way home. Lights are trailing, sounds are echoing. Pretty intense trip.
>Shrooms stop fucking around and come at me full force.
>Stumble out of friends car and walk up to the front porch of my house for what seems like an eternity.
>When I finally reached for the knob and touched it, all hell broke loose. At this point, I couldn't remember anything and started having random moments of clarity.
>Find out later my grandfather was over there.
>I fell to the floor and started screaming "I get it now! I'm a worm!"
>Start squirming around because I'm a low insect. Nothing special.
>10 minutes later, I'm in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.
>"Only" by Nine Inch Nails starts playing in my head.
>My face begins to morph into Trent Reznors.
>Music intensifies. I sit on the toilet and look down at the water.
>"Well the tiniest little dot caught my eye..."
>Look at the wall and see a hole, I went through it and came out the other side. Went into water and came out from the toilet bowl, back to where I was sitting.
>This is too much. Can't keep it together.
>Get up, splash water on my face and go lay down.
>Find out the next day my mother tried explaining to my grandfather that I had drank too much. She knew the whole time I had done something else.
>thatboyaintright.jpg

fuck this cunt

I really liked the Nine Inch Nails part.

last time I did it, it reduced the tea to be 6-8oz, took it in shots over the course of an 30 or more min, orange juice chaser, I agree about the taste being gross as fuck, I get nauseated smelling it

I got a good one anons

>Bunch of DC comic art 125 ug each
>Still fairly new to tripping large doses as previously I couldn't get my hands on more than 2
>"Oh boi Friday night home again bc parents are fucbois so no friends...let's make this interesting.
>drop 3, total 375 ug.
>Everything is great for about 2 hours
>Start watching YouTube poops laughing my ass off at retarded shit, trippin hard.
>Start watching AMVs and drinking Mutant Super Soda (more caffeine than Mountain Dew).
>See Master Cat Viper from One Piece...Start chanting "Master Cat Viper" in a sinister tone like a servant.
>Get the wonderful idea of playing with my katana. Start playing music on max on my loud ass portable speaker at 2 am.
>The feeling I had holding that sword was unreal. Like holding a gun after ending someone's life, all the power at my disposal.
>Highest point I have ever been in my life. Either someone in the acid factory fucked up and overdosed the hits or this is research chem.
>At this point I felt like an alien came down and dunked my brain in the trash and took over.
>Start chopping at my wooden bed frame.
>Sis walks in wondering wtf I'm on to be doing this. My deepest darkest subconsious impulses have the reigns to my consiousness. Swing sword near sis lodging it into the wall and proclaim I will set her on fire.
>I feel a sense of need to protect the sword from others that might try and take it away no fucking idea why.
>Sis calls cops. I see my soda bottle morph into the thorax of a giant venomous spider. Freak out. Parents are barely keeping under me under control.
>Finally give up sword after some hassle. Attempt to drink water but spill it everywhere.
>Stepping on cold water soaked carpet feels like electric shock.
>SWAT busts down door. Come downstairs now or else.
>Mom tells me to pretend I'm drunk. I say yes.
>Sir have you been drinking tonight
>Still high af but starting to come down finally. Spill the beans. "I'm on acid"
>Cops couldn't prove shit and left.
>mfw

The first time I did shrooms it was cold so I had a fuzzy blanket over me. For parts of the trip I thought I was part blanket, like a sentient fuzzy blanket with hands and feet and a head sticking out. Also I was with my room mate and his gf and I felt like they were my parents and we were a happy Eskimo family in Alaska. Also the room appeared to be full of multi colored bubbles the whole time. Overall a very comfy experience.

But one time when I took acid, I felt like my apartment was so uncomfortably hot so I kept turning the ac down but it didn't help so I ended up spending my entire trip walking around my neighborhood with headphones. When I woke up the next day I realized my apartment was freezing. I won't trip alone again, no fun. That's as close as I've come to a bad trip.

Also I don't even bother trying to trip indoors anymore. I get claustrophobic for some reason, on acid OR shrooms. Plus being outside just feels so fantastic. I at least must have access to a backyard or balcony.

I had the same thoughts about death on 1P LSD
On the peak of the trip I hide myself with a big knife in my garden and wait that some motherfucking rubbers from my paranoid thougs come to challange them to a showdown