Anyone have the vid?? This happen in brasil -she rubbed her breasts in the face because he was harassing her-

Anyone have the vid?? This happen in brasil -she rubbed her breasts in the face because he was harassing her-

Other urls found in this thread:

taringa.net/posts/info/20058657/Les-paso-las-tetas-por-la-cara-porque-se-cans-de-ser-acosad.html
cetusnews.com/news/WATCH--Woman-pins-down--sex-pest--in-street--strips-and-rubs-breasts-in-his-FACE.rk78IyFP0Z.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=15QgvDGuEfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interessante, onde foi isso?

>can't use google
>brasilian who can't think of a brasilian news site that might have the story to find out "onde foi isso"?
fucking retard
huehuehuehuehuhehuahsuahsuahsuahaushaus
kill yourself

That'll show him!

Was he actually harassing her or was it "harassment"?
Either way how is having boobs rubbed in your face a punishment?

>because he was harassing her
that's a good one
i'll use it next time i shoot a nigger down

taringa.net/posts/info/20058657/Les-paso-las-tetas-por-la-cara-porque-se-cans-de-ser-acosad.html
google gave only this
i guess that's because this particular collage of pictures has been made by this spanish language source

got it, following my own advice
cetusnews.com/news/WATCH--Woman-pins-down--sex-pest--in-street--strips-and-rubs-breasts-in-his-FACE.rk78IyFP0Z.html

>But the outrageous display – shot in Ribeirao Preto city centre, Brazil – is not all as it seems because the incident was staged by a theatre crew at the end of last year.
HAHAHAHA
as always feminist bullshit is staged

i see no sopa de macaco

if user wants to webm it...
hooktube.com/watch?v=15QgvDGuEfg
shit's old though, "end of last year"

Funded by Soros.

fuck you, man. serious brazilian news sites wouldn't report something like this.

yup
right on

death by snu snu

>serious
>brazilian news sites
Pick one
Você sabe que isso não existe, certo?

non serious ones must have
brazil has had a very hard left wing propaganda operated on them for decades
the reason they got a right wing dictatorship in the 70s or so was precisely to prevent the reds from turning the country into a commie dictatorship shithole

la folha de são paulo
com Jo
is it Jo Suarez?
something like that

False and homosexual

that image implies he did some kind of action man slide into the action with call of duty ghosts move just to whip his cock out

my brazilian ex is a hardcore feminist sjw marxist cunt
she was studying to become a college professor before my lazy ass cut that shit down
they get brainwashed over there something ghastly