waddup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1P22g86hdQ&index=5&list=PLpnqE1fAFP26-WR4I60R4fP6u-_JGbHZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay

Why?

stop lying

Do it you won’t

Seeing as you are hanging yourself I think the majority of things will be down, not up.

why tomorrow and not today?

Crank one out while you're hanging.
Maybe the orgasm will be intense enough to make you reconsider being a faggot.

because shit is no better from two years ago. I thought it was but back to square 1

tru

because I'm going to go to the park and do it early in the morning

You truly are retarded if you're going to kill yourself over the fact that your life was better two years ago.

so you're just attention whoring? Why go out like a faggit?

no it's back to the same as 2 years ago

how would you go out?

Can you not read what you're posting?
>Wow my life is the same as two years ago, what can I do instead of at least trying to improve it? Oh right, I can just hang myself!

I'm tired and I can't seem to move forward

what are your problems and what have you done to try and alleviate them?

Gl hf

Should probably play FF7 1st.

Yeah well I'm SOLDIER 1ST CLASS.

always postponing shit aren't you? faggot i bet $20 you won't kys tomorrow

if u a real nigga you kys today

Where are you from? Wanna check the news.

Anyways... there's always room for change. Find something that would make you the happiest. If you fail (I'm sure you won't) then go ahead and kill yourself

I can't reconcile how I operate and being a good person, I used to be religious but idk how to reconcile how the world works and the existence of a God

the meds aren't helping and its fucking with me more and more

fucking hell just kys right now faggot

whaddup bro. its okay that you wanna die. but dont dare go hollow on us brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1P22g86hdQ&index=5&list=PLpnqE1fAFP26-WR4I60R4fP6u-_JGbHZw

religious is irrational. no proof of a god.

Albany, NY

Not the answer i was expecting.

Assuming you aren't trolling then i say fuck how the world works and wether or not theres a god. Just live your life find things you enjoy don't be a cunt and you'll find out when your time comes.

i think it takes longer to die if you stop the flow of blood to your brain rather than oxygen deprivation just a PSA so you dont have to suffer longer

I am not from Albany NY. Not from USA.

I am just tired of doubting everything and finding strength to try and be functional

I don't have access to a fire arm

doesn't the stop of blood flow happen anyway?

where from op i wanna see the article

Okay if you are gonna kill yourself... make sure that you arw decent human being about it... like make sure you do it with your pants down over the toilet cause you shit yourself when you die... also take whatever money you have and leave it next to you as a lottery for who ever finds you first!! Also make sure if you have any pets to let them outside where ever you living first with plenty of food, so they can run away after you are gone!!

Anyone who post threads like this about killing themselves don't do it. Just to fuck around

why not hang others instead

The meds you take why do you think they don't work? If so can you not talk to your doctor about this? You may be surprised. GL anyway buddy, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. Just don't make brash decisions just yet yeah?

Chill fam.

Damn nostalgia

Stream it. And dont use drugs like that other guy stick with the noose.

If you're going to kill yourself, kill someone else too, rip their intestines out and hang their dead bodies up somewhere with it. Or write a message with them and/or other entrails. Become a celebrity. Hell, make the left look back and say this was for Chancellorsville and other trump supporters are next. Killing yourself and doing nothing with your death is so meaningless and so pointless.

charlottesville*

Btw, I was just kidding. Don't kill anyone or yourself please. I think you're not being serious, but considering the type of place Sup Forums is just putting that out there in case you're the 1 in 10,000 nutcases.