YLYL

YLYL

youtu.be/7f9HHrCv5IU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MWHOHzut6v8
youtube.com/watch?v=T1P22g86hdQ&index=5&list=PLpnqE1fAFP26-WR4I60R4fP6u-_JGbHZw
youtube.com/watch?v=z-gAw_90vOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anybody who thinks this is in any way funny should end himself. And im not saying this just to respond to this stupid shit.

Im 99% postive its a bot at this point the same thread with the same two images 4 times a day and yet this image gets like 20 (yous)

I'm almost sure you're right. This is roughly day 10 of the same exact thread with the same shitty YouTube link and the same two pictures.

I’m not a bot

youtu.be/MWHOHzut6v8

youtube.com/watch?v=T1P22g86hdQ&index=5&list=PLpnqE1fAFP26-WR4I60R4fP6u-_JGbHZw

I’m a real boy

Thats what a bot would say
And if you are not ur just a peice of shit and all your ylyl threads end up shit

lol you mad bro

don't let this die!

I won’t nanner friend

Is it true that somebody did something similar to emma stone with her upskirt pic?

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. You laugh you lose huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly unfunny your pathetic little images are. Where'd you save those from? Facebook? Reddit? After going through so much of your cesspool of normalfaggot "memes" I haven't "lost" or "kekd" at any of your fucking shitposts. I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted "memes" on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts aren't funny. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy racism and 9/11 jokes. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from ifunny and Reddit. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

YLYL OP is proud of himself, OP is proud of what his thread has become. OP has created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. OP relizes that all that OP has done by creating this YLYL thread. OP knows what he is thinking. "I'll share some keks and copypastas with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me feel less dead inside." But look what happened. OP's entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki.
And honestly, OP was expecting this to happen. If OP has been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then OP has witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. OP knows it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. OP should know better by now.
Sure, it's not OP's fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not OP's fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Sup Forums images day in and day out. But OP knows what. OP is an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, OP invites people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. OP knows that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If OP knows that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, OP is part of the problem. OP is exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." OP is not ashamed of himself.

Kek

T he OP knows where it is at all times. he knows this because he knows where he isn't. By subtracting where he is from where he isn't, or where he isn't from where he is (whichever is greater), he obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate an ETA for desu, banana, and log shitposting, as well as the corrective commands to drive the OP from a position where he is to a position where he isn't, and arriving at a position where he wasn't, he now is. Consequently, the position where he is, is now the position that he wasn't, and it follows that the position that he was, is now the position that he isn't.
In the event that the position that he is in is not the position that he wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the OP is, and where he wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the OP must also know where he was.
The OP guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, he is not sure just where he is. However, he is sure where he isn't, within reason, and he knows where he was. He now subtracts where he should be from where he wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where he shouldn't be, and where he was, he is able to obtain the deviation and his variation, which is called error.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.
Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.
And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated bottom of my class at St. Joseph's Prep, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed trash can kills. I am trained in burning flags and I’m the top windshield batterer in the entire St. Louis antifascist action. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Nazi. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of antifa sympathizers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can punch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a bike lock. Not only am I extensively trained in slap fights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Venezuelan feral cat BBQ squad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fascist. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

POST THE FUCKING THREAD YOU DIPSHIT BOT. Havent seen it in a minute.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Man imagine how awful Emma must have felt with that tub of lard Harvey fucking her.
His hot rancid breath inches from her face.
His numerous fat rolls rubbing against her bare stomach and her sensitive nipples, chafing her soft delicate skin.
His thick dick pumping into her tight vagina, not caring about her enjoyment just thumping away at her insides.
Her face grimaces in pain as his dick throbs inside of her as he goes deeper and deeper.
The disgusting smelly sweat off of his body falls onto her skin, smearing her with a stench that her body has never been used to. Her body now has a disgusting sheen of her own sweat and his and she cant tell where his odor begins and her's ends.
Then without warning she feels it, he starts to orgasm.
And she desperately tries her best to wriggle free before he can finish weakly pummeling his fat meaty chest and man boobs with her tiny arms.
But she's not strong enough...
He pumps her full of disgusting thick semen, accompanied by a groan that sounds like a hybrid between a strangled pig and a retarded whale.
Weinstein collapses on top of her for a moment, his full weight stifling her and almost destroying her delicate rib cage.
Emma starts to cry, the pain from this 300 lb man on top of her and the thought of his thick semen in her vagina have driven her to to tears.
Then he rolls off of her and starts to pull up his pants over his lopsided fupa.
"See hon, not so hard was it? I'll tell them to give you the role. You're gonna be an even bigger star than you already are."
Emma turns away from him and buries her face into a sweat stained pillow, his cum slowly leaking out of her vagina as she lies there.
She hears the hotel room door open and then close and she knows that he is finally gone but his stench... his smell lingers onto her skin, inside of her vagina, and in her mind.
A disgusting permanent reminder of what had been done to her.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should have access to voluntary "incarceration" if they fear they cannot control desires(through hentai, dolls, etc) and don't want to face execution. Once admitted to the program they will be studied to find a cure, if no cure exists, they go to penal legions, work camps or can opt for voluntary castration(not required to opt out of program) before release back into general population. Child rapists should be executed immediately.
There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I'd advise waiting to impregnate your early adolescent wife until she is 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. It is imperative that we strive to repair society and free it of degenerate. (((AoC))) laws help create such degeneracy by normalizing premarital sex.
The female's place is in the home. Betrothment is a necessity. A female having multiple mates damages her ability to "pair bond", Microchimerism also permanently soils her eggs. Commie "feminists" pls go and stay go
Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists(Thought foot and scat are less extreme and pose less of a threat) and they should have access to help if they can't hide their desires. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable trash that deserve nothing but death.
Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents.
>b-but children can consent!
>b-but women deserve freedom to whore around!
>b-but Sodomites are people!
>b-but my feelings!
You deserve to be crucified.

LOL XDXDXDXDXD I JUST LITERALLY PEED MY PANTS JUST A LITTE THOUGH I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX X DDDDDDDDDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDD DDDXDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDD DDX XDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDXDDDDDDDDD DDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDD DDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT whatr the HELL WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX XD DDD DDD DDD DDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDD DDDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BlG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE X XDDLOL XDXDXDXDXD

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of you little fuckers making fun of 911! Just WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Piece of shit,
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.
Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine terrorist attacking your country and killing thousands of innocent people. And you fuckers think this tradegy is funny!? PEOPLE DIED you fucking deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject.
you people disgust me!!

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead

So jetzt MUSS ich mich mal AUSKOTZEN!! wie ihr wisst war jamiroo seit einigen wochen schlapp. auf rat meiner schamanin bekam er deshalb NUR rosenwasser und kein futter (auch KEIN BARF). so nun sagte die schamanin das das eben etwas länger dauert bei schäferhunden und sie ist ja auch nicht mehr die jüngste. meine TOLLE mitbewohnerin (SARKASTISCH!!!!) wollte mir die ganze zeit einreden das ich fehler mache etc und das ich mal lieber zu einem “richtigen” TA soll und so. sie ist noch nicht auf dem richtigen pfad. bei manchen dauert das eben länger. Aber ich bin gedultig. SO und jetzt war ich vorgestern den ganzen tag nicht zuhause, arge musste mich mal wieder irgendwo hinschicken und DANN GEHT DIE SHCLAMPE MIT MEINEM ARMEN JAMIROO EINFACH SO ZUM TA!!! ICH BIN SO WÜTEND!!!!!! UND DER SAGT NATürLICH DAS SIE KREBS HAT UND DAS SIE EIGENDLICH EINGESCHLÄFTERT WERDEN MUSS!!! SO ALS OB ES KREBS WIRKLICH GEBEN WÜRDE! UND DANN HAT DER IHM IRGENDWAS GESPRITZT UND GESTERN IST MEIN ARMER JAMIROO DARAN GESTORBEN!!!! DER TA DIE SAU HAT IHN UMGEBRACHT!! UND MEINE MITBEWOHNERIN SO “du bist schuld du warst nicht schnell genug beim TA...blahblahbalh” ALS HÄTTE ICH KEINE AHNUNG UND MEINE SCHAMANIN AUCH NICHT!!!!! DAS MUSS MAN SICH MAL VORSTELLEN!!!! ICH BIN SOOOOOO WÜTEND!!!!!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeIoid wasn’t ready boys aren’t supposed to do that it bled so much plungers aren’t dildos
Children are sacred to the God
Stay woke at all times black sheep
>Resistance is futile
Never gonna give you up
DO NOT mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating the body form of women accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would cluck her right in the chicken
>This is depiction of chocolates having sex
>I have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
Juxt use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever is healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys can’t beat us with those things

█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░██
▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀
████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░
░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░
░██░░░
█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░▀
████▀░
██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░░
░██░░░
██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░░
░██░░░
Wew how did that happen with the fishstickz

>█████▄░██░░██░██░██
>██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
>██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
>█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
>██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░█

>▄░░▄██
>██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░

>████▀░
>██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░

>░██░░░
>██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░

>░██░░░
>█████▄░██░░██░██░██
>██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
>██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
>█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
>██░██░██░██░░░██░░░░▄███▄░░████▄░█

>▄░░▄██
>██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀██░██░██░░

>████▀░
>██▀██░██░██░░░██░░░███████░████▀░░

>░██░░░
>██░██░██░████░████░██░░░██░██░██░░

>░██░░░
>Wew how did that happen
█████▄░██░░██░██░██
██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██▄██
██░░██░██░░██░██▀██
█████▀░▀████▀░██░██
▄░░▄██
██▄██░██░██░░░██░░░██▀░▀

Actually, it’s not a meme, kiddo. It’s an artistic protest movement and a simple, yet brilliant, joke all at the same time.
The average faggot who frequents Sup Forums these days sees Andy and his Log of Shit as an irritating form of spam. It is worth noting though that nobody really knows why these people find Logs as infuriating and triggering as they do.
Now on the rare occasion that someone with a shred of intelligence and maturity finds themselves on Sup Forums, they might see Andy and his Logs as a humorous mockery of the adoration some teenage scene girls show towards Andy Sixx. They joke is that they love him so much they would eat his shit, while most other people consider Andy Sixx a cringy z-list celebrity/ scene fag.
But both of these interpretations of the Log fall short of fully explaining it. There is a certain drive to proliferate the Log that logbois discover to be a powerful force. Some say it’s brought on by the overwhelming tide of porn and shit threads (FB/IG fap, Pics you shouldn’t share, loli, etc.) Others argue that Andy and his Log have taken on their own power altogether, and that logposters really don’t even have control over the impulse at this point. Others still have developed such a religious relationship with Andy and his Log of Shit that it is the only thing keeping them tied to this life.
So what does Andy’s Log mean? All you have to do is log in to find out.

>most of the bullets will go over a typical victims head
heh

s

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

armer Jamiroo

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.
It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Lost

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !?

y

HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER THIS FLESHY FEATURE FORMERLY YOUR FIANCE FLOPS FASTENED TO MY PHALLUS CONDOM-LIKE FULLY ENGORGED FINISHED FINALLY A BURSTING BALLOON OF VISCERA SPEWING GULLET GLOOPING WHITE BILE UPON YOU WHILE MY MAMMOTH'S TUSK VENTRILOQUIZES HER MAW SOFTLY MOUTHING INTO YOUR EAR AT 03:34 AM OR ELSE YOUR MUMPH WILL CAPSIZE INTO THE ARCHES OF LITHUANIA:
"You're gonna like the way you look in the next 124 years, I guarantee it."

I'm sorry depressed Sup Forumsro, who only wants to be cheered up by half funny memes because he doesn't find things funny anymore, no good ylyl this morning. Maybe try again later today?

░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄
░░░░░▄▀░▒▒▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒░▀▄
░░▄▀▀░░▄███████████▐█▄▒▒▒░▀▄
▄▀░░░▄███▐████████▌████▒▒▒░░▀▄
▀▄░░██▌█▐█████████▌██▐██▄▒░░░░▀▄
░░▀███▐▐██████████▐██▌███▌▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░████▐███████▀▄▀▌████▐███▒▒▄▀
░▐███▌█████▀░▄▀░█▀▀███▌███▐██▌
░▐▐███▐▄▀██▀░░▄▀▄▀██▀█▐███▐██▌
░▐░▀███░▐▄█▌░░░░░▐▒▒▌▌███▌███▌
░░░█▄███░▀▀░░▄░░░░▀▀░▄██▀░███▌
░░▐██░▒▐▀░░░▄░░░▄░░░▀█▀▒░▄███▌
░▐███▌░▒█▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█░▒░▐█████
░███▀░▌░▌░▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▀█▌▒░▐▀█████
▐██▒▒▒▐▒▐░▄▐░▀▄░▌▒▒░▌░▒▌▒▒████▌
██▌▒▒▄▀▌█▀░▌░▀▄▐▀▄▒░▌▒▐▒▒▒▀████
█▀▒▒▐░░▌█░▐░▐▄▄▌░▐▌░▐░▒▌▒▒▒▐███▌
▒▒▄▀░░░▌░▀▄▀▐░▄▄░▌░░▐▒░▐▒▒▒▒████
▒▐░░░░▐░▐░▀▀▀▐▄░░▐░░▐░▒░▐▒▒▒▒▀██
▐░░░░░▌▄▀▀▄▀▄▌▄░░░▌░░▌░▒░▐▒▒▒▒██
Is this how you do it ~desu

>░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄
>░░░░░▄▀░▒▒▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒░▀▄
>░░▄▀▀░░▄███████████▐█▄▒▒▒░▀▄
>▄▀░░░▄███▐████████▌████▒▒▒░░▀▄
>▀▄░░██▌█▐█████████▌██▐██▄▒░░░░▀▄
>░░▀███▐▐██████████▐██▌███▌▒▒▒▒▄▀
>░░████▐███████▀▄▀▌████▐███▒▒▄▀
>░▐███▌█████▀░▄▀░█▀▀███▌███▐██▌
>░▐▐███▐▄▀██▀░░▄▀▄▀██▀█▐███▐██▌
>░▐░▀███░▐▄█▌░░░░░▐▒▒▌▌███▌███▌
>░░░█▄███░▀▀░░▄░░░░▀▀░▄██▀░███▌
>░░▐██░▒▐▀░░░▄░░░▄░░░▀█▀▒░▄███▌
>░▐███▌░▒█▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█░▒░▐█████
>░███▀░▌░▌░▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▀█▌▒░▐▀█████
>▐██▒▒▒▐▒▐░▄▐░▀▄░▌▒▒░▌░▒▌▒▒████▌
>██▌▒▒▄▀▌█▀░▌░▀▄▐▀▄▒░▌▒▐▒▒▒▀████
>█▀▒▒▐░░▌█░▐░▐▄▄▌░▐▌░▐░▒▌▒▒▒▐███▌
>▒▒▄▀░░░▌░▀▄▀▐░▄▄░▌░░▐▒░▐▒▒▒▒████
>▒▐░░░░▐░▐░▀▀▀▐▄░░▐░░▐░▒░▐▒▒▒▒▀██
>▐░░░░░▌▄▀▀▄▀▄▌▄░░░▌░░▌░▒░▐▒▒▒▒██
THAT FUCKING HEAD!!!!

PREACH

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY
REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

How exactly does one get pussy while living at the white house as a teenage boy? The secret service always cock blocking you. when you're trying to run game on some foreign prime ministers daughter the news media catches you smiling at her and immediately blows shit out if proportion speculating that you are somehow breaking international law with your awkward teenage flirting, so you have to testify before congress that you didn't give away any top secret documents to her and are made to admit live on C-SPAN that you've never even kissed a girl . Then you get blue balls from some hot conservative girl winking at you and flashing her panties under her skirt and making sexy faces and blow job motions to you while you were going through some airport or public event, and when you passed by and shook her hand she leans in whispering she is going to diddle her clit thinking about you tonight and how much she wants to suck your dick off, just to fuck with you. Then you try to look up some porn when you get home just to relieve the tension but you just know the CIA is monitoring and 3 other govornment agencies are watching you beat off. Then you finally break down and Jack off in the shower which sets off some fucking biohazard drain alarm and the entire place is on lock down until they can find the source of the specimen and you end up getting debriefed by the joint chiefs of staff about your masturbatory habits and how you almost created a national security issue with your dick. Then wikileaks leaks your search history showing you looked up penis enlargement techniques when it was actually just some click bait you'd accidentally clicked and TYT spends all next week talking about your supposed micro penis. So you end up squirming a little since you are so wound up and being judged constantly and now people are saying you look like a fucking mental patient and you start to think you'll never get any pussy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sonichu. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of autism most of the jokes will go over a typical readers head. There's also the writers nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the writings of James Joyce, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the writer, to realize that he's not just autistic- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sonichu truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Chris Chans existencial catchphrase "I HAVE MULTIPLE PAIRS OF DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS," which itself is a cryptic reference to Ulysses. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the writers genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Sonichu tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Anonymous quickly slid his copy of the D&D monster manual between his Algebra and bio books and closed his locker door. If he was to survive the afternoon he would have to move quickly. He pulled up his hood, trying to look inconspicuous, and turned around, only to come face to face with the flawless white tabard of the captain of the paladins.
"WHITHER GOEST THOU, KNAVE?!" he demanded, his voice loud despite the muffling of his visored greathelm.
"I was just getting my books, leave me alone." said Anonymous. He felt the hairs rising on the back of his neck; the armored bulk of the members of the Paladin squad blocked the hallway entirely.
"I POSTED AN EDICT BANNING YOU FROM THIS CORRIDOR, KNAVE!" The captain roared. His lieutenant looked up from his breviary and addressed no one in particular:
"METHINKS THE HERETIC LOOKS TO BE SMOTE!"
"NOoooo!" cried Anonymous, dodging away from the tightening circle of paladins. "Leave me alooone!" he yelled as he ran toward the stairway for all he was worth, the clanking of plates against chainmail close behind him.
"SMITE! SMITE! SMITE!" The cry echoed from the concrete walls.
'Somebody heeellllp!" he cried as the paladins lifted him bodily across the school courtyard. At their captain's encouragement they broke into a run.
"SMITE! SMITE! SMITE!" the paladins let anonymous go on the upswing, and for a brief second he was weightless, coasting through the air, until he landed with a squishy thud in the fetid darkness of the cafeteria dumpster.
"THY WILL BE DONE OH LORD," the paladins intoned as they slammed the lid.
Anonymous waited until their hymns of triumph faded in the distance before dragging himself clumsily out, shaking, stained and stinking. He felt he could burst into tears any second, but the varsity cheerwenches were there, giggling at his discomfiture.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉

Fuck. Typed this for the last Mckayla thread before it died. Whatever. Still relevant I guess.
----
I've been here for too long and I'm too old now I guess. I've lurked and posted for 10 years, since I was in my 20s. Dispite or because of Sup Forums and Sup Forums I care more about people then ever.
When I hear she was molested starting at 13, and how there's over 100 cases against this man and that there were people who knew and it was systematically suppressed by MSU, I can't help but think of my young female relatives who are now older than she was and Nassar molesting them and everyone here getting off on it.
I get it. We see celeb threads, revenge threads, rate threads, rape, 10/10 x body part and loli and jailbait threads everyday. You get served up a trough of flesh and fantasy and you can pretend it magically appears before you. A gift from the gods / anons as a never ending stream of pics and vids.
It's easy to forget these are real people staring out at you from the screen. That your fantasies have no place in the real world and would cause tremendous suffering and anguish. That real people exist and it's not just images on a computer screen.
Empathy is in desperately short supply these days. Being able to put yourself in someone's position.
Sometimes I wonder how much of what makes up the inhuman front of Sup Forums is people knowingly acting out and how much are people, kids likely (or were kids here at one point), who see this behavior and think it's legitimate and take it to heart, thinking that is the true Sup Forums or whatever. How many radicals and hateful people have we churned out unknowingly?
I dunno. Old man rambling now. The real world shouldn't be like Sup Forums. I guess my confidence that people understand that has been shot.

Funniest shit in this thread

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Andys fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andys existential catchphrase Creamy Steamy Dreamy which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Drydens genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personal, kid.

To be fair, you have to have a scat fetish to understand Andy Sixx's logs. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of eating da poopoo, most of the logs will go over a typical eater's head. There’s also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his dad Nikki, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these logs, to realize that they're not just tasty- their flavor says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike eating logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the bouquet of his creamiest, steamiest dumplings, which themselves are a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's logtrain unfolds itself into their gaping months. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a BVB tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only. And hopefully I can demonstrate to him just how dedicated I am too answer the question: "Would you?"

alright so im tryin to go home from the skatepark, take a shower and go up to river riot with some pplz, (river riot brings way to fuckin many people) and ive been in the same spot for almost a fuckin hour now. so im like fuck this shit and decide to drive down the emergency lane. lol right past the cops that are directing traffic. dude flags me down i slow down and wait till he gets close and just keep goin haha. fuck them they dont even fuckin know how to direct traffic so they aint gonna give me no fuckin ticket for drivin on the wrong part of the road and the faggot would of also gave me one for my subs just to be a dick. man he got so pissed when i smiled at him as i went by. he went and ran to his car but could go anywhere becase his car was on the other side of the cars. so i just cruzed like 6 miles down the emergency road to get home lol

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo

>be me
>single father
>daughter is in elementary school
>Let's call her Jill
>she signs up for the school spelling bee
>spend all week going over flash cards and practicing
>the big day arrives
>she's killing it
>most of the kids who entered are fucking retards
>one kid spells "catch" with a "k"
>I shout "get off the stage faggot"
>dirty looks from all the parents around me
>don't care my daughter's clearly gonna win
>it comes down to the last two kids
>the fat slut judge clears her throat
>"Jill, your word is 'six'"
>she spells it perfectly
>"S-I-X-X. Sixx"
>mfw the judge shakes her head no
>"I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>other kid spells it with one fucking "x" and the judge grants him the point
>clenching my teeth so tight I break a crown
>literally shit my pants full I'm so angry
>other parents move away from me as it starts to smell like shit
>now the score is tied
>"Jill, your word is 'sliding'"

>Jill leans in to the mic
>"S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Slidding."
>I stand up to clap
>some shit slidds down my slacks and lands on my shoe leaving a massive skid mark
>then that fat cunt judge says "I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEE
>pick up my chair and start bashing the other parents without mercy
>kids all start screaming and running
>take down my slacks and let my muddy ass mess slop fall on the floor
>scoop up a handfull and chuck it at fat judge bitches face
>directhit.exe
>my dick is out now and fully erect
>someone pulls the fire alarm
>one of the kids pulls a gun out of his backpack and starts a shooting rampage
>pretty bad ass actually
>grab the judge slut by the hair and lift her off the ground
>"please, let me go,"
>I look her dead in the eyes
>"Logless shills aren't welcome here."
>slam her down on her desk, breaking her spine clean in half
>the rampaging kid asks the spelling bee winner if he beleives in god and then shoots him in the face
>Jill snatches the first place trophy from his cold dead hands
>"Daddy I won!"
>you sure did, sweety. You sure did

here’s how i interpret this: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don’t know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon “ha-ha”, where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It’s possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous “i really (3x) like this image”, as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it’s yours, which, of course, means “yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick”. Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: “wow, this is funny” Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says “thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot” And that was the story

To be fair, you have to have a scat fetish to understand Andy Sixx's logs. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of eating da poopoo, most of the logs will go over a typical eater's head. There’s also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his dad Nikki, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these logs, to realize that they're not just tasty- their flavor says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike eating logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the bouquet of his creamiest, steamiest dumplings, which themselves are a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's logtrain unfolds itself into their gaping months. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a BVB tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only. And hopefully I can demonstrate to him just how dedicated I am too answer the question: "Would you?"

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early. I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her. Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for. Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you're both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

"Dirty" Dan " The man with the plan to get her in the van. Thick as a beer can. Widest girth in the land. I hate sand. You'll love getting slammed. Keep quite or be canned. I'll never be banned. Its for the kids, don't you understand? I can tell you're fan. I am a legend on Sup Forums. Some like 'em only white, but I accept tan." "Rough rider. Large hardon collider. Hold her tighter, she's a fighter. I enjoy the biters. I like them lighter. Hymen diver. Its going to be an all-nighter. If you have a daughter, hide her." " Don't call me that." Schneider

Beer Can Dan Danny Diapers "Ass Man" Dan Danny Daycare Spread 'em Dan Candy Man Dan Family Man Dan "Big Daddy" Dan "Deepthroat" Dan The Big Dick @ Nick "Dirty" Dan Schneider Open Wider Schneider Schneider The Butcher "Bend Over" Schneider Diaper Viper Schneider "Foot Soldier" Schneider Dan "The Man" Schneider Dan "The Biter" Schneider Dan "The Spider" Schneider Dan "The Defiler" Schneider Dan "The Initiator" Schneider Dan "The Plunger" Schneider Dan "The Bladder" Schneider Dan "The Seducer" Schneider Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider Dan "Rough Ryder" Schneider Dan "The Collector" Schneider "No Lube Required" Schneider Dan "The Despoiler" Schneider Dan "Deep Pounder" Schneider Dan "She's a Fighter" Schneider Dan "Get in The Van" Schneider Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider Dan "The Fart Inhaler" Schneider Dan "Deep Inside Her" Schneider Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider Dan "Likes 'Em Tighter" Schneider Dan "The Meat Grinder" Schneider Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider Dan "The Slime Geyser" Schneider Dan "The Cheek Divider" Schneider Dan "The Diaper Sniper" Schneider Dan "The Virginity Taker" Schneider Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider Dan "The Demolition Man" Schneider Dan "The Cervix Wrecker" Schneider Dan "Chester the Molester" Schneider Dan "Slamming Tiny Hams" Schneider Dan "The Pussy Annihilator "Schneider

Dan "The Starlet Sodomizer" Schneider Dan "The Junior High Insider" Schneider Dan "M'lady, Your High Chair" Schneider Dan "Already Creampied Her" Schneider Dan "I like 'em Small and Tan" Schneider Dan "The Overnight Supervisor" Schneider Dan "That Ass Could Be Redder" Schneider Dan "Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am" Schneider Dan "We Got Ourselves A Screamer" Schneider Best Man Dan "The Warmth Provider" Schneider Dan "Good God They're Children Man" Schneider Dan "The Man With The Plan (to rape)" Schneider Dan "Say Goodbye To Your Brown Eye" Schneider Dan "The Kike at Nick Giving Tykes the Dick" Schneider Dan "If You Have A Daughter You Better Hide Her" Schneider

>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

youtube.com/watch?v=z-gAw_90vOE

I am the heritage from the years of corruption. I'm on the intelligence side. I have no identity or nationality. I'm the one who chances the tide I've got no real name, revolution is my game
and there will be mercy to none. I'm like the pest, I will never rest 'til all the cleaning is done. I am the nightmare of all systems; the anger burns deep. A perfect killing machinery
Hey Mr. President get some sleep. Hijacking in the east, a murder in the west. For the good cause it's all justified. A killing in the north, a bombing in the south. Another couple of bastards died No negotiations or worthless conventions. I throw over regimes by force. I'll butcher world leaders. With arms that they feed us. And no one can stop this man's war
I'll tear apart your society
Change the course of history
Time to break their passivity
End their bullshit diplomacy
Just ice, terror, reforming the world. Raging fury burning every state. Bullets, mines, explosions, bombs and guns. Gonna make them eat their nude-ar (nuclear) waste. I am the annihilator, I control the detonator. Smiling as I push it down. I blow up your embassies,
undermine democracies I even will hunt for the British crown. I precisely aim at the life that I claim; the bullet will enter the head. Confusion all around. But I will not be found. World near my serenade in lead!

kek

Daesh is yesterdays news faggot. Raqqa has fallen. Isis has ceased to be an effective fighting force. Their leaders are dead or fleeing.
Now sit back and wait for the next Saudi sponsored Sunni Jihadi militia to form and start wrecking shit. Maybe execute a captured journalist or two in the mistaken belief that Americans give a shit about journalists any more (peddlers of fake news as they are.) Hell, it’s 2017. Maybe they’ll get their hands on a D-list youtube personality and execute him, who knows. Half the internet will say the video has been doctored, is false, is a CIA false Flag, will look knowinlgy at the pixels and deduce that that is not how real people die. In the meanwhile the group also suicide bombs around 1500 muslims in a period of 5 weeks but is brushed off as sand niggers sand nigging. We will come up with a catchy name for them and our media will happily show the recrutiment videos they produce with macabre chilling music reminding us that the people whose families we kill with Drone Strikes (based on at best questionable evidence) see us as foreign tyrants and wants revenge because we are killing their people for the sake of profit. Sorry, no wait. Because they are muslims and musims hate freedumz and the west and they need to be all killed before they can kill us so we need more Hellfire Drone strikes to nip the problem in the bud. Hey, if you kill the children of the parents you kill then the children can’t grow up to be vengeful terrorists in the future, an they.
But yeah, fuck Isis. They are gone but they will be replaced.
After all, without a boogeyman in the middle east how are we going to justify having a military presence there?

Cuckold Porn is Jewish culture.
Jewish culture has a matrilineal society. A matrilineal society dictates that all offspring are a continuation of the mother's womb and not that of the father's seed. So, it is in this respect, that the Jew is naturally inclined to accept and even promote cuckolding as a cultural norm. The Jew male is not the sex that will pass on the parasidic gene to posterity, rather his job is to raise the woman up above him so that the Jewess can dominate. The male, therefore, is a sissy slave worker for the Jewish family unit, while the woman is free to fuck and suck off every bull that will seed her womb.
Now, it is important to understand that cuckolding is not just a cultural norm for the Jew. The Jew actually needs to cuckold in order to carry on with the race, or parasite strain. As can be seen clearly in all Jewish children, there is a natural physical and/or mental defect in the racial gene pool that cannot be explained other than by a defective parasite. This means that the Jew will try to breed outside the parasitic strain so that the parasite can survive. But, in order for the physically and mentally defective Jew to accomplish this inter breeding, they must first spread their culture to the host Goy.
The Goy then is a seeder so that the parasidic gene has continuity. You see, the Jew is truly a parasite, such that, the female is open and free to reproduce, even at the cost of a marriage vow or the moral compass of the host nation or race. Cuckolding is a necessity of the Jewish survival, and the goy need to be sold on it before the parasite gene is extinguished from the planet by natural means. In other words. the parasite gene of the Jew will eventually regress into a monsterous subhuman if the parasite does not find a suitable host, and because the Jewish culture is matrilineal, the Jewess must cuckold the Jew males in order for the Jewish parasite gene to survive as a "people."

The matrilineal Jewish culture is not by accident. If the Jewish parasite were passed on through the male, which, biologically speaking, will pass to the offspring of the male Jew, then the so called "race", or parasite gene, would have a harder time surviving. Physically deformed Jewish males (that are often times also mental defectives) could not find mates as easily as a parasidic female Jewess, so having a matrilineal culture ensures an easier survival and a clear cultural motivation in cuckolding the male.
This cultural cuckolding can be easily seen in the push of Jewess females to marry host goy males. The Jew male in his cuckolded position in society will offer up his wife, sister, cousins, or even daughter to the first non-Jew bull that comes along. It is a matter of survival. Jewish women have always been huge fucking sluts, and jewish men have been watching their women leave them for taller, stronger, and more handsome white European men. They are the inventors of cuckoldry as a fetish and that is why they promote it as "intelligent." That's JEWISH intelligence, for you goyim.

This cultural aspect of the Jewish parasite explains the reason why most Jewish men are cuckolded sissies that frequent homosexual bars and become gay activists (Havery Milk amoung many examples). The Jewish male is expected to destroy the host's moral foundations of a patriarichal society, which is easily done by a promotion and proliferation of homosexual ideas into the host society (earliest know Jewish influence of homosexual behavior was in Athens Greece around 2500bce by the Phoenician Jews that came to live there). This has a two fold effect on the survival of the parasite gene, such that, the weaker of the host nation and people will become homosexuals and thus wont be picked to breed with the Jewess parasite, and also the Jewish male now has an outlet for his cuckold lifestyle that is independent of the Jewess parasite wife that innately treats him as a subhuman that cannot breed worthy offspring. The Jew then has killed two birds with one stone with the promulgation of homosexuality.
One might also note that the Jew will promote homosexuality in the host people at a very young age so as to make it a cultural norm by the time the young men of the host people are old enough to fight in wars. This has a serious effect at culling a nation before it is able to violently strike at the Jew and erradicate the parasite forever. What can also be seen in Jewish culture is a propensity to divorce and also join political activism for the most counter-productive ideologies, which is really just one more symptom of having a matrilineal society for the survival of a parasite gene.

The Jew female will often cast out the dominant husband before the age of 30, given that the marriage even lasts that long. This divorce is not necessary if the male will be openly cuckolded, but often times the Jewess will be seperated from the male at an early age. This aspect of Jewish culture is also important for the involvement in political ideologies that ensure that the parasite is protected from extinction--natural or otherwise. The Jewess parasite, now single, will support political groups like a man fighting a war, of which there is little difference. The female parasite is just protecting her children like any mother would for any species. The mother knows that the parasite gene is going to have to pass on the parasite just like she did, so the political violence and unyielding involvenment in clearly unnatural ideologies only serves to protect the next generation of parasite. This is why one can see the Jewess parasite promoting ideologies that empower women, homosexuals (gender identity), and even more disgusting ideologies like beastiality and BDSM.
This is not the end, however. Understand, that this offspring is not human, it is a parasite and will continue the parasite's ambition to exist within the host. So, the Jew female will, at a middle age, become an activist for women's rights till about the age of 45 or 50, which is about the time that the now old Jew female parasite decides she needs a care giver. Now, the Jew male at this point will be starved for sex and will remarry the Jewess and the circle of Jewish life is complete. Or, it might be the case that the Jewess parasite lives alone with only a minor involvement in the offspring's lives. Either way, the Jewess can be expected to be in most single's events at a very old age as if a prize to behold.

i cum so hard while hurtling through space toward a decommissioned space station. slowly, i pull my knees to my chest and close my eyes as my bowels begin to expel hundreds upon hundreds of beautiful, symmetrical turds, brown as the day is long. i laugh like a young girl as my turds drift aimlessly behind me; they are as butterflies to a child frolicking in the fields of elysium.
i approach the station's docking port, flaccid cock in hand, and prepare to float gently into its inviting confines. i extend my cockless arm jubilantly, as to celebrate the majesty and depth of space, and thank jesus christ for this ultimate gift and blessing. but suddenly, my outstretched arm collides with the outer rim of the docking port, and the trajectory of my quaggy body is violently halted.
the ftes afford me barely enough time to turn his head before the turds arrive. one thousand turds, each one seemingly larger than the last. i try in vain to cleanse mu eyes of the shitsting, but succeed only in smearing my own fecal matter into a fine asspaste, which slowly seeps into my eyes and nasal cavity. i inhale three hundred and twenty four Space Turds; my lungsare permeated completely with my own shit. i hang lax, spirit broken, defeated by poop. i will never be the same. i am forever a shit faggot

The JEW PARASITE needs to promote cuckolding so that the parasite does not lose the host for breeding. Multiculturalism and interracial marriages are another corner stone to the Jewish survival. It is Jewish culture and should not be the interest of the other races unless those races of human want to support the parasite. In supporting multiculturalism, the Jewess parasite supports a potential to mate with other human races so that her parasite can live on into posterity.
This also works well for the Jew in a general sense because a racially aware society will also see through the push for matrilineal indoctrination, that it to say, a pure race will have no need for a parasite and will easily see the parasite as a sore to be removed from the earth. The host nations must remember that all things Jewish in Culture are either stolen from the host human races or created to promote the continuity of the parasite.
It is in the best interest of the humans in this world to finally understand that the parasite can latch onto the negroid races with all impunity, but it should not be allowed to latch onto the master race, for the master race must continue to create a world of common sense and understanding.