So, what's Sup Forums opinion on this? I've been away for a few days, busy at work

So, what's Sup Forums opinion on this? I've been away for a few days, busy at work.

On one hand, I really like Kevin Spacey as an actor. I also don't give a flying fuck that he's gay.

On the other hand, I despise the fact he allegedly tried to bang a 14 year old kid. Male or female, that's fucking disgusting.

This is the 1st time I actually feel betrayed by someone I enjoy. All the other celebrity scandals, I never cared about. This one sucks. What's your opinion?

Self-bump

Self-Bump #2

Final bump

I wish he didnt play the same role in EVERYTHING that he acts. Its getting old
Hes a tired actor with one theme of being the powerfull guy who controlls everyone till the people overthrow him in the end of the movie and win. Gaaaay. For real

Durr Im gonna find some young guy with talent, exploit him and controll him then fuck him over later.
He sucks.

literaly shaking

You need to learn the difference between proven behavior and unsubstantiated allegations that supposedly happened 30 years ago made by a literal nobody for attention (and marketing for the worst star trek ever) in an outrage culture.

I highly doubt any of the allegations are true. But the damage is done and his career is over because he didn't even fuck anyone.

At first I thought someone had confused that scene from American Beauty for reality...

I agree, and I understand the difference. Just like the whole Bill Cosby ordeal.

There's a big difference in this and the Penn State Coach that heard a "rhythmic slapping noise" coming from the shower. So I hear what you're saying.

He also said he has no memory of this. It just sucks that he's not flat out denying it and standing up to the bullshit, only deepening my skepticism.

For example, if a 14 year old male kid were to accuse me of this, I can 100% deny that allegation because I'm not trying to bang 14 year olds. I'm also not gay so that takes that off the table.

Leads me to think if he's done this before that he knows of and is just claiming ignorance on this one.

>taking stock in unsubstantiated accusations
>reddit spacing
>hebephilia is bad
You were born in the 90s, weren't you, liberal normie?

>Never been to reddit
>Been on Sup Forums since moot ran the joint
>Born in the 80's
>Fuckoff.jpg

Honestly, I think people's reactions were way overblown, especially considering Spacey's response. While you had people criticiziing him with comments saying he created "a bad time to come out", I felt that his apology was not only sufficient but understandable.

He effectively said he doesn't remember the incident as it was 30 years ago and he had been drinking. But instead of blaming it on the alcohol with a tone of "I can't be held accountable", he straight up was like "I don't remember, but if I did do it I'm horrified and deeply apologize for what you've had to live with all these years". That shit's respectable, man. THen, the cat was out of the bag that he's interested in guys, so he decided to come out after -- what was likely -- some self-reflection brought about by the allegation.

I like him as an actor and personality -- not in my 5, but probably top 10 -- andI've managed to come out of the allegations with more respect for him than anyone else being accused of sexual misconduct in Hollywood.

>Also, the fuck is hebephilia?

14 isn’t 4. That’s a freshman in high school.

I don’t care. Isn’t it the age of consent in Germany? No sure, but it isn’t a toddler or elementary age child.

Anything prepubescent is deserving of death.

Fair point. I like his apology as well. I just don't like the fact he didn't deny them. So in my mind, he's done that before with underage people. Or he's just claiming ignorance to cover it up.

He did pick a horrible time to come out of the closet, for sure. I think Wanda Sykes said it best. "You don't get to hide under the rainbow here."

His apology was solid, just him not denying it makes me think it has happened more than once he knows of.

>claims to not be a redditor
>doesn't know the intricacies of underage sexual attractions
>doesn't know when greentext is appropriate

>Anything prepubescent is deserving of death.
>reddit spacing

Agreed. If it were up to me, I'd make legal age 16. I think 14/15 is a bit too young. But the male and female body is at prime reproductive state at 16+. (If reproduction is your main goal, we've all been there.)

This didn't happen in Germany, it happened in the States. I still find it disturbing.

I mean, why should he deny it? Do you remember every drunken night from 30 years ago? Instead of reading a bunch of negativity into it, it's possible he's just being honest. There's no point in denying something if you yourself cannot be certain.

Also, he's not hiding under the rainbow at all. I've never once got that impression, and it seems more like people are simply trying to read fault into what he said. Hiding and using the coming out as a cover would be an acceptable criticism if he did something more than just say it. Like, if he said "I was secretly gay the whole time; think about how conflicted I was; this is all because I was the victim". Instead, it was just a matter of fact statement at the end of his apology.

You're adorable darling. Now go sit down while mommy and daddy talk.

I know Sup Forums has a thing for loli and underage. Doesn't mean I agree with it. I never did like the cheese pizza threads.

>You're adorable darling.
Confirmed gay redditor.
>I never did like the cheese pizza threads.
Then you don't belong here. It's as simple as that.

I covered that here If I've never tried to bang a 14 year old, I would have denied it. He didn't. What else is he hiding? Are there more people about to accuse him of poor conduct? I always took him as a stand up guy, now I learn he's trying to have sex with minors. Am I making sense or banging my head against the wall?

Lot of buzzwords there. You must be cool by Sup Forums standards.

Does this make you feel good? Do you feel complete? Let's talk about you for a moment.

It's not what he did or who he tried to do it to but it's how he did. Regardless of what gets you off, picking someone up Bride style and laying on top of said person is creepy. How come all of the celebrity hebes and ephebophiles that get outted all end up being predators?

It is you sick fuck. You hanging out with pedos who convince you your feelings are normal doesn’t change that.

If not death, we get to keep you in a lab and test new medicines on you like a fucking rat.

*how he did it

Fuck me

He's been accused by around 6 or 7 guys now.
Thing is, I like his acting enormously, and I generally wouldn't give a shit IF Hollywood actors didn't routinely go in for lecturing the rest of us about morality. I think people are enjoying the fall of all these pervs mainly because they were always telling us we were bad people for not agreeing with their liberal politics. It's not unlike the weird joy you feel when a GOP senator is caught soliciting blowjobs in a men's room.

It is the same sick fucks. Notice how most of Sup Forums is women, big asses and tits.

My opinion is that anyone who assumes these claims against him are true is a fucking immoral moron.

Innocent until proven guilty, goddamn it. Without proof it's just an angry person yelling.
In the vernacular of Sup Forums: pics or it didn't happen.

>you only get to use language I deem acceptable
>gets dictated to
>thinks it's a discussion
You're not intelligent enough to pull off the armchair psychologist routine. I'm sorry.
>It is you sick fuck.
You're not even smart enough to practice total moral relativism. Stop pretending you have valuable opinions.

Just remember, they're only allegations.

Lol

"Predator" is a relative term. It comes into effect if the "victim" enjoyed said action.

For example. I'm a middle class, 31 year old, white guy. I could go out, force myself upon someone, and would be charged with rape.

However, if I'm a multi-millionaire driving a nice car with fine jewelry and force myself upon someone, they may enjoy it. It's all context.

If Kate Beckinsale ties me to a chair and rapes me I'm going to enjoy myself. If Leslie Jones does it, I may never have sex again.

all allegations.

I submit that when 6 or 7 people accuse you of the same thing and you don't deny but apologize, it takes a special kind of shitforbrains to pretend that the accusations might be false.

You don’t know that no one give a shit.

I feel the EXACT same way as you op.

>He's been accused by around 6 or 7 guys now.
That's the piranha effect. It happens every time there's a free meal on the line.

14&18+ only flies in germany if the legal guardians consent.

Anyways, y'all need to stop idolizing people you know fuckall about. You are not affected by some celebrity's standing, get this thought out of your heads.
>Oh wow, a rich person turns out to be a narcissistic sexual deviant, big news. Better take my life now.

oh ffs, he was in his 20s and he hit on a 14 year old, in the 80s

it's not a big deal

My apologies, it's now 8 accusers

I get your point, I just feel it's an ignorant way to look at it. Even if you didn't ever touch a 14 year old boy any other night, it still stands to reason that you COULD have on a night 30 years ago when you were drunk if you don't remember the night in question at all.

Refusing to outright deny someone's allegation if you genuinely don't remember seems not only rude, but a surefire way to take on even more criticism if it was somehow proven you did do it. He isnstead took the more logical, reasonable, and responsible route of stating, "I don't remember, but if I did, that was definitely my bad."

Just because he did something responsible instead of jumping to an extreme of yes or no doesn't mean he's hiding anything. That's some seriously unnecessary skepticism there.

i dont know but all these attention whores crying rape need to shut the fuck up. im pretty sure most of it is just petty character assassination. especially this situation. i dont even know who the guy is, but if he cries rape, everyone wants to find out about him.

talent doesnt go to the talented anymore. it goes to the people shameless enough to make the biggest mess.

Please kill youself. Morals are subjective, but biology and reproduction isn’t. If it can’t get pregnant and carry to term a successful pregnancy, it’s off limits. Simple shit fuck face.

>doesn't give a shit
>takes the time to get butthurt and reply

Very fair point. I can agree to that.

Hence why I said "alleged." And I agree. Pics or it didn't happen. It's a rule of the internet.

For sure. I'm still waiting for "facts" to come out if they exist.

He wanted some sweet young boipucci, can you really be mad at him for that?

The boipucci so good
you would not believe

I see. So the more people who accuse you of sexual harassment or assault, the more innocent you are (as you apologize and don't deny and seek "treatment").

He apologized for one instance, denied all the others.

And he only apologized IF it were true. That was the first person to accuse him. Had Kevin denied it, outright saying "that man is a liar", then the liberal would have jumped in him for "victim blaming" or whatever.

>If it can’t get pregnant and carry to term a successful pregnancy, it’s off limits.
The feminists really did a great job of brainwashing you. Most of human history disagrees with you.

How can we get him to Kill Himself?

When more than three people come out with similar allegations, especially since some purportedly happened within the statute of limitations (on set during house of cards), there comes a time when we should start taking it seriously

oh wow. 8 people wanting their 15 minutes of fame now? nice.

still all allegations

"set of House of Cards a "toxic environment for young men who had to interact with him at all in the crew, cast, background actors," according to one of eight production assistants and crew members who spoke with CNN on the condition of anonymity."

>Hes a tired actor with one theme of being the powerfull guy who controlls everyone till the people overthrow him in the end of the movie and win

funny that kinda seems to be the story of his real life too

When it comes to society at large being attracted to anything that is under 18 makes you predatory in nature regardless of what your approach/fantasies are. Spacey gives nuggas like me a bad name

lol a gay pedo faget

>So the more people who accuse you of sexual harassment or assault, the more innocent you are
When none of them made any claims before, yes.
>(as you apologize and don't deny and seek "treatment"
Is Spacey admitting wrongdoing in every case he's been accused of? Honest question, I can't be bothered to keep up with witch hunts.

Good thing I am not famous, who knows how many people would say I raped them when I am 50.

One of the unnamed production assistants interviewed in the report claimed that Spacey sexually assaulted him when he was tasked with driving Spacey to the House of Cards set.

"I was in a state of shock," he told CNN. "He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there."

The production assistant claimed that, months before the alleged sexual assault, he had complained to his supervisor that Spacey had been sexually harassing him. He told CNN that the supervisor's solution was "to never let the production assistant be alone with Spacey while they were on set."

>anonymous
>out for fame
okay

Oh so you like every single thread that’s posted in this shit hole? Fuck outta here with that weak shit.

Innocent until proven guilty. These are allegations to be investigated. It's not like it matters anyway since the feminists have created a culture in this country where all it takes is an allegation to destroy someone's livelihood.

And you know that by 2 questions? So you make demands of me then claim to be more intelligent. What's caused you to do this? I'm actually genuinely curious.

Protip: The ONLY reason this site ever became popular was pizza dumps.

The professional fallout continues for Kevin Spacey after two new accusers came forward Thursday to accuse the actor of sexual misconduct.

A former House of Cards crew member accused Spacey of groping him en route to the Netflix series' Baltimore set early in the show's run. Meanwhile, another man told Vulture that he began a sexual relationship with Spacey when he was 14, and believes the actor is a "pedophile."

Spacey has not yet responded to USA TODAY's request for a comment on these new accusations. Spacey's publicist Staci Wolfe confirmed to USA TODAY that she is no longer working with the actor.

I think society has made more of a big deal out of trying to fuck a 14 year old than it actually is. 14 is more than old enough to comprehend sex.

I think people are traumatized by things that happen to them sexually when they are underage because society tells them that they should be traumatized by things that happen to them sexually when they are underage.

I was molested by my step sister when I was a kid and it affected me in absolutely no way.

I also think sexual activity almost always involves a power dynamic and our society has decided that it shouldn't and it's making sex unsexy. I think in a few years consent to sexual activity is going to start involving paper work, and when that happens, I'm out. I'm completely done with sex.

Kek sure

It bothers your pedo ass that facts are on my side, history disagrees with me? Kek what does that mean? History is just past events. Aztecs used to cut the hearts out of people. Doesn’t mean human sacrifice means anything beyond murder.

Biology, evolution, reproduction, facts disagree with you. It’s that special thing called science.

It’s why I make trannies cry all the time. Facts are facts.

idk, the accusations will have to be a little juicier than that for me to give a fuck

anonymous guy says "toxic environment" woop-dee-doo

and I'm not even a fan of Spacey

>And you know that by 2 questions?
I know that by looking at several of your dimwitted, predictable posts.
>What's caused you to do this?
Justified superiority. Were we living in a meritocracy, I'd have your head on a spike.

but Spacey is a feminist

ITT: desperate fanboys clammering to "muh allegations" as their idol they only know from roles and interviews has a fire lit under his ass

It's so utterly surreal. Why don't you just let it play out. Why can't you seperate a person from their craft?

>history disagrees with me? Kek what does that mean?
You'd know if you studied more.
>Aztecs used to cut the hearts out of people. Doesn’t mean human sacrifice means anything beyond murder.
That's not an apples to apples comparison. Underage sex took place across the globe and wasn't limited to one era.
>Biology, evolution, reproduction, facts disagree with you.
Children experience sexual pleasure. Reproduction being the sole motivator for intercourse is the flaw in your argument.

So, you know how to screech autistically in a thread making almost everyone despise you. That's not making you superior. That's making you arrogant and an outcast in your meritocracy. So, how's your relationship with your father? Let's talk about your family. I'm curious about the mind of a keyboard warrior.

The irony of libtards eating their own isn't lost on me.

>14 year old poofter shows up at some older guys home for a party
thats all you need to know about the situation

I don't really give a fuck either. I'm just pointing out that the accusations are not limited to the 1980s or to one guy. He's been accused now by 8 guys, including up to the present, he's being investigated: "The London Metropolitan Police Service announced Friday that its Child Abuse and Sexual Offenses Command is investigating a new allegation against Spacey made this week." His agent and spokesperson quit. He has apologized, and he is in "treatment." So yeah, be okay with him fondling boys and young guys at work... I don't give much of a shit myself. I like his acting and would like to see his career not get shitcanned. But just because you're a fan doesn't mean you need to excuse his obviously filthy, degenerate, possibly criminal behavior.

That seems to be the liberal mindset. Eventually they will all eat their own.

That I 100% agree with. Where to fuck were the parents on this one?

well, to be more accurate, 26 year old poofter invites underage gay boy to his home, carries him like a bride to the bed, and tries to rape him

>making almost everyone despise you
Why would anyone care what someone thinks of them on an anonymous site? Why did you think acceptance is important to me? Stop projecting your own insecurities.
>back into the psychology routine you're not adept enough to employ

>fuck him over
Iiiii seee whaaat youuu diiiid theeere

every attempt at starting intercourse could be seen that way. but he didn't actually rape him. some people don't bring out 20 forms to sign before consenting to sexual intercourse

In the U.S. a 26 yo trying to initiate sex with a 14 yo is always rape.
Always.

>That seems to be the liberal mindset. Eventually they will all eat their own.
Yup. Just look at the purges in Russia and China last century.

Whatever you say, Judge Dredd

Guys like Spacey are fucking assholes.

It's not an opinion, Corky. It's a statement of fact about U.S. law.

Well, if that's the case then why enter the thread to begin with? You clearly were looking for attention when you decided to troll. Look, I'm just trying to help here. You seem to need attention and I'm willing to give it to you.

So about your father. It seems I've struck a nerve by the tone of your response. You've gotten angry. Let's explore this. Together. I'm here for you.

>if it can't get pregnant
Lol

>tries to rape him
Laying on top of someone isn't attempted rape.
>oops! i tripped on top of you! guess i'm an attempted rapist now. :(

its only against the law if you get caught within a timely fashion

>LONDON — A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her.

Okay. You go with that.

>every attempt at starting intercourse could be seen that way

You don't really believe this...right?

>only against the law if you get caught
u wot m8

>Well, if that's the case then why enter the thread to begin with?
To educate you.
>You clearly were looking for attention when you decided to troll.
Saying things you don't like isn't trolling. You really need to change this notion before the world eats you.
>Look, I'm just trying to help here.
>le i'm the rational one here despite being emotionally affected
You're absolutely transparent to me, kid.

Reproduction is the sole role of sex. Sure we enjoy it, but it’s meant for procreation. Our bodies adapt to helps us attracts mates. Men like large breasts so over time women’s breast got bigger.

Human sacrifice took place around the globe on every continent with humans. Doesn’t mean anything. Cannablism has also been found around the globe.

When a child exhibits sexualized behaviors in prepubescence it’s because they have been introduced to it. It doesn’t come naturally, because they’re not ready to mate physically or mentally.

You can take two teens who have never had sex or been exposed to sexuality. They will learn to fuck and procreate quickly. Because their bodies are ready and pushing them to do.

I don't understand. Were you trying to prove me right? Because that's what you did.

He's been typecast as that lately. His older roles were much more versatile.