Celebs you'll never see go nude, and that pisses you off

Celebs you'll never see go nude, and that pisses you off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/search/image/kjUh_jOVP8yvYz4KSb57Gg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to see her getting fuck by a BBC

Kat Dennings

Feels bad

me too

>fake

Bad photoshop AND Miley has about 16 million nudes

Feels bad, man.

Her tits

both

I wish she had nudes

Elle will probably do nudes sometime

These

it'll never happen

Have you not seen the fappening

Uglybitch MCSquareface

Fag

It pisses me off I'll never see her tits in her prime

Lacey Chabert

Nigger

Here, her tits

I agree. It’s bullshit. It’s an injustice that Miley Cyrus has nudes all over the place, but these snobby bitches have zero.

If you think she's hot, please see an eye doctor.

This is the most correct answer. Apparently, she does have a fappening set but literally only one person has them and he's not trading because he has the most valuable nude set in the world.

Kim Director from Inside Man

>I don't want to see this chick's massive tits because...she has a strong jaw?

when their acting time runs out they start doing softcore sex scenes, nothing much but still decent.

This bitch.

Criminal

>I'm gay so I got a reason

I hope she has a fappening.

Felicity Jones

Paparazzi got you covered

Ariana, by far.. Need to see her take or suck a dick.

fucking trump tard can't use google

always thought she'd do playboy or something

Where did you get this info user

eh , not hot . that's just a nip slip before she had big tits

Punks don't do playboy

Or they don't, because they don't give a fuck, like this awesome lady

Well she did Maxim. That's sort of like Playboy, except lame.

*tips fedora*

legit?

Found the newfag.

THIS

user ib and phun forum. There's a consensus that it exist like giada from food network but the value is so astronomically high that there's no reason for the person who has it to ever trade since you won't get back equal value... unless Katy goes topless or something.

Honestly I’ll never say never cause I never thought McKala marroney would be nude

Maybe someday her nudes will be found.

I bet you those tits look mutated like pamela anderson's

>be me, 12 or so y/o
>watching Carson with dad, 1983-4-5ish
>Carson interviewing Dolly
>Carson: 'why is your waist so small?'
>Dolly: 'Because nothing grows in the shade, honey.'
>dad laughs hysterically, real guffaw-level shit
>I sit there, awkward AF, not knowing if it was OK to acknowledge big boobs.

pic sorta related

>the value is so astronomically high that there's no reason for the person who has it to ever trade

that's like the most retarded thing I've read in this board

If the nudes aren't from 1995 to 2005 they're garbage.

Behind the times much? Her boobs:

Obviously you don't understand neckbeard economics.

>fake

MOMMY

Shitty picture

hnghh Need to see those tits

m... mommy?

She has a topless pic that was leaked from her cellphone

>neckbeard economics

Tips copy of Free to Choose
m'Friedman

oh shit yeah thanks for the throwback faps

She'll get nude. Believe user!

anna akana

These ones all have leaked nude pics though

Why?

THIS

Fuck. Typed this for the last Mckayla thread before it died. Whatever. Still relevant I guess.
----
I've been here for too long and I'm too old now I guess. I've lurked and posted for 10 years, since I was in my 20s. Dispite or because of Sup Forums and Sup Forums I care more about people then ever.
When I hear she was molested starting at 13, and how there's over 100 cases against this man and that there were people who knew and it was systematically suppressed by MSU, I can't help but think of my young female relatives who are now older than she was and Nassar molesting them and everyone here getting off on it.
I get it. We see celeb threads, revenge threads, rate threads, rape, 10/10 x body part and loli and jailbait threads everyday. You get served up a trough of flesh and fantasy and you can pretend it magically appears before you. A gift from the gods / anons as a never ending stream of pics and vids.
It's easy to forget these are real people staring out at you from the screen. That your fantasies have no place in the real world and would cause tremendous suffering and anguish. That real people exist and it's not just images on a computer screen.
Empathy is in desperately short supply these days. Being able to put yourself in someone's position.
Sometimes I wonder how much of what makes up the inhuman front of Sup Forums is people knowingly acting out and how much are people, kids likely (or were kids here at one point), who see this behavior and think it's legitimate and take it to heart, thinking that is the true Sup Forums or whatever. How many radicals and hateful people have we churned out unknowingly?
I dunno. Old man rambling now. The real world shouldn't be like Sup Forums. I guess my confidence that people understand that has been shot.

>high resolution close up shot of her tits in good lighting
>shitty

YLYL OP is proud of himself, OP is proud of what his thread has become. OP has created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. OP relizes that all that OP has done by creating this YLYL thread. OP knows what he is thinking. "I'll share some keks and copypastas with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me feel less dead inside." But look what happened. OP's entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki.
And honestly, OP was expecting this to happen. If OP has been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then OP has witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. OP knows it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. OP should know better by now.
Sure, it's not OP's fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not OP's fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Sup Forums images day in and day out. But OP knows what. OP is an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, OP invites people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. OP knows that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If OP knows that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, OP is part of the problem. OP is exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." OP is not ashamed of himself.

archived.moe/b/search/image/kjUh_jOVP8yvYz4KSb57Gg/

What are you doing?

T he OP knows where it is at all times. he knows this because he knows where he isn't. By subtracting where he is from where he isn't, or where he isn't from where he is (whichever is greater), he obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate an ETA for desu, banana, and log shitposting, as well as the corrective commands to drive the OP from a position where he is to a position where he isn't, and arriving at a position where he wasn't, he now is. Consequently, the position where he is, is now the position that he wasn't, and it follows that the position that he was, is now the position that he isn't.
In the event that the position that he is in is not the position that he wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the OP is, and where he wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the OP must also know where he was.
The OP guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, he is not sure just where he is. However, he is sure where he isn't, within reason, and he knows where he was. He now subtracts where he should be from where he wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where he shouldn't be, and where he was, he is able to obtain the deviation and his variation, which is called error.

*outs himself as stupid kid*

proof

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. You laugh you lose huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly unfunny your pathetic little images are. Where'd you save those from? Facebook? Reddit? After going through so much of your cesspool of normalfaggot "memes" I haven't "lost" or "kekd" at any of your fucking shitposts. I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted "memes" on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts aren't funny. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy racism and 9/11 jokes. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from ifunny and Reddit. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

This looks fake