Insertion thread

Insertion thread

With wife

hey this is like my fetish and i have some oc to share. long time lurker but you got me with this thraed ;P

First time posting as well..oc. anal action what do you guys think? I know its shit quality but still

Kudos brother, feels kinda good to be able to contribute. Idk if this thread wanted pics of the cock about to enter, not actually niside, but these are awesome nonetheless.

Too bad idk how to make webms or id share some nice stuff

I'm going to assume both since who doesn't like pics of dicks inside pussy and ass? Here's one of my dick entering my girl... excuse the pubes

>flashing vagina
>trying to cover nips

Nice user...oc? Can we see full ass?

I like user please continue

Me and wife.

Wife

cuck or someone filming for you?

very nice man good thread going lets keep it. for those oc seeekers, this is it ;P

You mean bestiality thread?

Animated

Borderline FUPA. Lose some weight.

good god look at that FUPA. disgusting landwhale.

Truth man, and thats a lot of pubes down there haha and i thought I had a lot

ospedale ella

>muh girl

subhuman animal*

as small as your dick is we see why you don't have any standards

Dude,contribute or STFU, no one wants to hear your rude crap!

Damn.. That's oc? Fucking nice

>Dude,contribute or STFU

Make me? ;b

>no one wants to hear your rude crap!

Subjective.

Umadbro?

Kek let's see what you got. I've always been into latinas

>being this mad
>on Sup Forums

I don't post girls I've fucked on Sup Forums whilst circle jerking to the comments and pics of other men. That makes you, my friend, a cock faggot.

OC fucking the wife. Does it count?

You don't see me holding the phone?

No, alt-right crybaby thread.

Pussy is pussy, you faggot

what trash. you know both of those groins smell like literal shit and pit sweat

>critisizes people commenting on b about fucking women
>enters thread about people commenting on b about fucking women
>being this retarded
>kys

>alt-right

That's random... and not even relevant ITT. Are you a antifa SJW faggot? Reads like it.

>Pussy is pussy, you faggot

Yeah, and all races are the same. Boy you're stupid.

I like how you bitches who suck cock cry bestiality but you know if a non-white, badass qt3.14 repeating chick walked up to you and wanted to fuck (clean, no strings attached, no dating, no one had to know) Your two inch jap-tier dick would become vertical and you would fuck her.

ah. didn't notice. too busy fapping.

Sorry, mean to reply to

Observation and critique doesn't equal utter interest, ya tard. Congrats on using one of the most overused fallacies on the internet. Regurgitating retard. No originality.

Congrats on providing a yes to my question.

i never said anything about bestiality

I think she's holding up belly rolls, man.

ayy feels good to get praise, yes this is OC :D

Falsely. Assume. More. An assumption is just that – an assumption. Overall IQ of the contributors of this thread must be in the single digits.

Really? Putting penises into vaginas is your "fetish"? Too bad you can't be into normal shit like feet, traps, pantybois or furries.

If you take the time out of your "busy" schedule to go into Sup Forums and comment on a thread that you "have no interest in"... Your the definition of retardation

pictures posting an uncommon name like that?

Can we get more user? More pics of her

Again, mentally inept one, critiquing someone's interest doesn't mean you have the same interest. I hope that clarification makes sense to your peanut size brain.

>being this stupid
>while calling someone stupid

The irony.

lmfao man, i meant seeing cocks pushed against the opening or right about to enter

So if you critique a nigger wearing his pants down to his ankles, do you do the same?

Point taken

Sticking it in a chubby ex of mine.

The left is just as unappealing to me as the right. Profligates are too sheep minded to see that anyone disagreeing with them is not always aligned with the left. I am disgusted by how you parasites find Sup Forums from r/Sup Forums or Methfront and then, you're always underage or you act so edgy and while most here pretend to be, people like you actually are and when you see Sup Forums, you feel like you are at home, in good company. You people do not belong here, people will always see through your jokes that only YOU will laugh at, while everyone is like "What the fuck is this raging faggot even trying to say right now?" "Is this supposed to be bait?" "Was it funny?" People like you will most likely not even buy a Sup Forums pass and support the site because you freaks and weakling leach for memes, original content, and self-validation (when you find a cheeto crumb to forgot to inhale, that was stuck to one of your two palm girlfriends.) I'm sure you have not even been here five years. I am not sorry. I hate niggers and spics and jews but motherfucker, I swear to God, I will never turn down free, clean pussy, no matter what color, because you're the faggot that would shun chad for not fucking some debutante white slut, with a negative A cup, like she had a hereditary double mastectomy, and no ass. Since it bothers you so severely, there are men who are white and you are obviously a faggot. Go fuck some man ass. Go play in a sandbox with a rubber duck, pretending the space ducks from Mars came to invade the desert of the Mojave. Ask for another juice box. This isn't your thread, kid.

Very nice guys.

Here's from a thread I did a few months back on Sup Forums and someone asked to draw a smiley on her ass ;)