Does Sup Forums support the rights of gay people?

Does Sup Forums support the rights of gay people?

ITS ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE QUEER

I love getting fucked in the ass

fpbp

How dare you be italian and faggot? Your women are the literally the best on the planet and they are not infected with feminism.

Yes, but we already got equal rights, let's stop the train.

Italian Stallions for the sodomizing

to be honest , i ve never hab a problem with gay people , even managed to redpill 3 regarding muslims an their view on them

Amen.

Yes. I support their right to my dick in their boipucci.

>Faggots
>Rights

The only thing faggots deserve is the death penalty.

Why can't I see any dicks in that picture, it's disorienting

Over compensating sweeie

kill yourself faggot

This

What's wrong with looking into these perfect Aryan eyes while you pound his tender BP, user?

No, gas all faggots.

Are you orthodox jew? I think they need help to become normal. Just like trans, feminist and other sick people. They are fooled by the Satan who got ultimate control of all media and mode.

Yes, but the second it starts getting shoved in my face and encouraged, is when I want to stick a p226 in your mouth.

You guys do know that Swede sleeps with turks and has HIV, right?

I think we're at the point where don't care if your gay we need allies because this is building up to the big one.

It has come to the point where political alignments are now triggering tribal instincts. It's "us" on the right vs. "them" on the left in a life or death struggle. They will round up white people and Holocaust us if we don't stop the fuckers now.

Unlike the Jews we got nowhere else to run, we either make our stand here or we die as a race and a culture. We can't let that happen. If you'll stand on the wall and shoot the liberals you'll get a pass. Otherwise, you're a liberal and we are about to see who has the bigger army and who is the better shot.

He's from /gaygen/ right?

Unfortunately, I'm a faggot, so I sort of have to.

I am currently against homosexual couples raising children. Creating them for that purpose (art insem/surrogate mother) is the worst sin in that category, with adoption being somewhat more tricky. A family consisting of the [ideally biological] mother and father is the ideal family; anyone who disagrees is delusional.

/bugchase/ actually

Every man, woman, and child on God's green earth is absolutely free.

You make not like your options, but you're always free to choose from them.

You can choose to bitch and moan about people hating you for being a faggot, or you can just be a faggot and listen to them bitch and moan.

Whatever happens as a result was going to happen anyway, and Christians are cucks all day every day, so if Muslims are just going to walk all over them without them doing anything, there's no reason why you shouldn't do the same.

Watch out for those Muslims though. They don't fuck around when it comes to faggots.

Let me think...no.

I don't support it, although it's still not as bad as transgenderism, furries, polyamory etc.

What rights are those?
As far as I know, they have the same rights as everyone else. Aside from that, no, I don't support any extra rights.

Disgusting

I fully support them. AIDS isn't gonna infect you by not buttfucking other queers.

Lol you guys are gay

Gays are fine, as long as they're not complete fags about being gay.

Ah yes, I forgot about this. Agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons. You are correct sir, the more libertine they are in their sexual escapades the higher the rate of attrition due to STD's. We can just let the problem solve itself!

Where the fuck is the version of OP's pic where both are hung and he marries an Aryan qt?

>Rights
They should go right to hell if you ask me

john is best shitposter actually

That is very unfortunate.

God Bless America

I'm gay. Rights to what ? I don't support gay marriage, or adoption and think a child raised by an homosexual couple would be damaged. Less damaged than if the child was raised by lesbians or a single mother, but still.

I do support a civil union that gives some of the advantages of marriage, like things related to inheritance for example.

Other than that, I don't particularly care if pride flag waving, STD carrying, bugchasing faggots gets repressed, as long as normal homosexual men are tolerated.

4u

Fpbp

I've adopted more Nazi beliefs over the last few years and I identify as bisexual (personally, not publicly). I don't think it's entirely unnatural to have gay thoughts sometimes. Anal fisting and orgies are disgusting and I think a good solution is to stop using tax dollars to save faggots who didn't want to play it safe and be modest.

false flag

How do you want me to prove that I'm a gay man ?

post your cock

Kill yourself shill.

Yes i do actually, as i support the rights of every kind of people under certain circumstances. I just dont want that gay people are able to have a classical marriage that is by law completely on par with the traditional form of husband and wife. Also iam against those people being able to adopt children. Same thing goes for this tranny shit.

This.

weebs are just as bad as faggots.

waste of quads.

yes, it's 2016