stockhausenspace.blogspot.rs/2015/11/kontakte-planning-design.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=X8K9gkuHpMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me

>baiting
(You)

>wasted talent
King Grizzard

Wasn't it Stockhausen who told them to do whatever they want before they started playing the greatest pop-rock in history?

he still studied under stockhausen but decided to make pop rock after hearing a couple of songs from the beatles

whats the deal with pseuds jerking off stockhausen

link me a song to change my mind

Shows how shit Stockhausen was then

>had a once in a lifetime opportunity of studying under Stockhausen
>took it and produced an amazing electronic/concrète album before going on to record amazing popular music
You absolute dilettante

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Psx24n3rM

Though you're not really going to get the full effect unless you have a bunch of speakers surrounding you.

>pseuds jerking off stockhausen
What makes you say that
>link me a song
You do know he didn't write songs though to you

Well, he did study under Stockhausen. He recorded Canaxis in Stockhausen's studio. I don't what bearing his studying under Stockhausen has on his talent. Now (You) stop memeing and fuck off.

Well, if he had any talent, he wouldn't have made pop music later in his career

t. dilettante

>no_true_scotsman
What's talent?
>non_sequitur
How is the concept of talent severed from the making of popular music?

>What makes you say that
this
>You do know he didn't write songs though to you

I don't get it.

>Well, if he had any talent, he wouldn't have made pop music later in his career
What did you expect, especially in the 80's? Not all musicians wanted to change professions and you have to survive somehow. ELO and Steely Dan for example are some of the most capable pop rock songwriters. I wouldn't willingly listen to them, but their talent is undeniable.

Start here. That is if you actually want to learn something.
stockhausenspace.blogspot.rs/2015/11/kontakte-planning-design.html?m=1

>only art music requires talent
I'm not sure if (You)'re aware user, but talent comes in many forms.

thanks

i watched some of this video too
youtube.com/watch?v=X8K9gkuHpMo

it seems interesting and i like the music but the theory is way over my head lol

Stockhausen was an autistic snob

People who contributed to this board and would go out of their way to take you seriously are gone. Make a better bait or don't even bother.

elitist scum

Mantra's not that complicated, he's just building an entire piece out of the vertical/horizontal stretching of a single gesture.

You didn't lose anything. Stockhausen was a hack unable to make a decent song to save his pretentious life.

What a brainlet

Eh, I love that album, but it's not particularly impressive from an "electronic/concrete" point of view.