Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/report-homeowner-shoots-burglar-in-seatac
wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/homeowner-shoots-and-kills-burglar-dressed-like-a-woman/570172104
wftv.com/news/local/homeowner-shoots-kills-burglar-during-lake-county-home-invasion-deputies-say/576307205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you make up more random bait threads?

fucking destroyed

>random b8
The previous gun thread was full of actual discussion, shoot yourself

Cause it's illegal in my country

I carry a shitty hi point .45 with me when im out and about, currently saving up for a hechler and koch or a sig sauer but they are just so expensive

I do. A shotgun and a pistol.

I don't purchase items that are useless to me

well it is against the law for me to own one and yes i live in the united states

i can't afford one

i can't work if i wanted to afford one

i have heart palpitations and weakness to the point where i can't move just from trying to answer the door bell i couldn't use a gun in a situation anyway

lmao.

I have a few

Civilians don't have a easy acess to firearms in Poland. Thats why

Because my penis works fine

>Rugers

Arguably the best current moderately priced manufacturer in the world

Because I have a seven year old in the house. If I were to be a responsible gun owner, I would have my gun locked up in a safe with the ammunition secured as well. This would make the gun completely useless for its advertised purpose of "defense" - is a burglar going to wait for me to unlock the gun so I can shoot him?

Because I have the liberalism mental illness and as a result am too stupid to realize that the establishment wants to have absolute control. I have been manipulated through my bleeding heart that what the mentally ill leaders of our country are actually doing something good for us! LOL ok where my meds.....

Fear controls your life.

I have a safe full, currently not in possession of any of them because I live on base. Navy Logic.

>It would take me 20 seconds to get into a lockbox

>That makes a gun useless, so I'll just depend on the cops getting here in 6-15 minutes

Own a Taurus Judge Poly, .45 LC / .410. Keep it loaded and put away for easy access by me only.

Top one is a Sig, the Ruger is my wife's CCW. I like it, it's reliable, just way too small for my hands.

The rifle is a ruger as well, Carbine 44 from around 1979. My grandfather left it to me, love that thing

Because my self esteem is intact, I don't need to buy an object to feel better about myself and brag about said useless object (in an image board online for example) to forget about any insecurity I might have.

*tips fedora*

What kind of archaic safe are you thinking of. Literally takes me 6-10 seconds to get into my nightstand safe.

No shit.. My wife and I both have a lock box mounted to our nightstands that takes ~4 seconds to open

That's ironic, given that most people buy a gun out of fear.

Crime rates are near all time lows, and I live in a boring middle class white suburb. There hasn't been a burglary in my neighborhood in four years. I'm not going to buy a representation of fear of others.

How many people do you have lined up waiting to kill you? I'm 33, and I've never had anyone break into my house, never had anyone punch me, never had anyone even threaten to harm me. Does your life require you the ability to kill someone at a moment's notice? I've never been anywhere near a situation where I had to kill someone.

.22 Heritage Revolver
.22 Ruger SR22
.22 Mossberg Plinkster long gun
.22 Savage 64F long gun
.380 Ruger LCP-custom
.9mm Sccy CPX2
.9mm Taurus 709-slim
.45 Springfield XDS
.45/.410 Taurus Poly Judge
12gauge Ithaca shot gun

>Does your life require you the ability to kill someone at a moment's notice? I've never been anywhere near a situation where I had to kill someone.

not an argument. all it takes is one person in a completely random burglary to end your life forever

i own only one. i used to own many but i had to liquidate them to pay some bills. however the one i did keep does the job of three guns.

my saiga 308. hunting,home defense, and self defense. 308 is a powerful cartridge and the 150 grain i use have a temporal cavity of 11 inches in ballistic gel and a permanent cavity of 6 inches. imagine a 6 inch in diameter hole in your torso. how many of those would you survive?

i live in a safe place now but i used to sleep with my rifle laying accross me because i got mixed up with some shitty people over drugs and they were threatening to kill me. i did eventually have to use it against them but nobody died, they pretty much shit themselves and ran.didnt hear a peep after that.

But you can use that logic with anything else in your life. All it takes is one vehicle to end your life. All it takes is one air flight to end your life. If it makes you feel better to have your gun sitting in your safe, go for it. But the odds are overwhelming that it will continue to sit there uselessly - by the actuarial tables, you're far more likely to use that gun on yourself or a loved one than use it in the "good guy with a gun" scenario

I do, I just don't fucking post about it like a small-dicked loser

>All it takes is one vehicle to end your life.
so, be aware of your surroundings.

>All it takes is one air flight to end your life
so, don't fly during severe weather.

theres a precautionary measure for every risk in life

> But the odds are overwhelming that it will continue to sit there uselessly.

maybe if you live in a gated community in an area with no crime. the odds have a high tendency to change depending on where you live.

i would much rather have it sitting there uselessly and never need it than have no means of defending myself should something happen.

komonews.com/news/local/report-homeowner-shoots-burglar-in-seatac

wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/homeowner-shoots-and-kills-burglar-dressed-like-a-woman/570172104

wftv.com/news/local/homeowner-shoots-kills-burglar-during-lake-county-home-invasion-deputies-say/576307205

Because I'm a likeable, friendly person and the odds of me getting attacked are very, very low.

>The tenant told deputies one of the intruders, Aswad Emmanuel Velazquez, 22, shot at him, and the bullet went past his face. The tenant said he shot back in self-defense and killed Velazquez, deputies said.

>"He (the tenant) hit the suspect, the suspect went down, got back up and tried to shoot him again. That's when he shot the suspect multiple times," said Fred Jones with the Lake County Sheriff's Office.

My EDC.

Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Come find out.

Nope it was full of tumours like you. Burn yourself alive and stream it.

I do. /thread

>calls other people tumors

>contributes nothing but a cancerous shitpost

>tumours

britbong detected. go suck muhammads cock

Because i really don't feel like i'll be using a gun for self defense when i have 2 fully functional arms.

>im mad that people own guns
Lmao how sad

I'm from México... Belive or not, here's hard to get a gun without get into trouble.
But i really want to buy a gun, just for kill myself whit stylo ... Or just shot someone or something, what's the diference XD

Cause it's forbidden in my contry.

Because I own 14 and just got my suppressor.

>XD

Because nothing says 'Texas' like an Austrian hand grenade

Gay bottom here who doesn't care about dick size, and I love my firearms.

Remember that you can (fallaciously) call anything on the enthusiast level of anything compensation for a big dick. No one will look at you funny for saying it, but enthusiasts are just enthusiasts, big dick, small dick, or no dick at all.

Defending myself with a gun isn't fear- it's acknowledgment that without a gun, I could be taken down quickly by someone who isn't armed with anything more than there fists. I don't like to fight, so I do not practise. I don't like to shoot people either, but lucky for me I do love working on marksmanship.

Final note: I have been in drug dealer's crossfire before, just as a matter of timing. I have been chased before, and I have had stones and asphalt thrown at me for my race. I have been followed home, and in a number of sticky situations. If those were even a little worse, or if the cards weren't in my hands, I would be in some real shit.

>Why don't you own a gun?
I live in a first world country, nobody owns them here.

Over 3k rounds shot and nothing. Please tell me again how it’s a grenade.

all it takes is for someone to plow into you while your driving and end your life....

Good thing you own a gun though.

Sorry tagged wrong post
This is tha autism ridden post I meant to tag

>bbbbbut guns make me look so cool now!!!

Hahahaha

Did you ever think that maybe if you have a gun you’d be able to defend yourself if some was to ever try and harm you for some reason. Being able to defend yourself vs a car wreck or something of that nature has no real comparison. Also here is my Sig as well.

I live in a civilized country where we give the weakest and poorest people (those who are "useless" for capitalism) just about enough money that they dont risk becoming criminals, much less violent ones. So i can forget to lock my car or my house and walk home alone at night completely drunk and helpless knowing that this is the freedom i really want. The freedom that no one around is so barbaric that i would need to ever defend myself.

I'm not an assassin.

Nice fantasy land mate.

It's called welfare and it works pretty well in Switzerland, Austria, Germany. I sincerely lived through 35 years here with not a single situation where i even had to be afraid.

because they are for pussies
only a real badass can stab someone till they die, standing in front of them, starring straight into their eyes

I guess you forgot about the immigrant crisis you guys have.

You live under the protection of the US military, which affords your country to spend money elsewhere. You live this way because of the American taxpayer.

This reminds me the gun show is next week. Need to shoot my calendar.

Good that you mention it, those "crisis" people live along the street that i am walking home at night. delightful fellas when you get to know them. They have seen enough violence and have had their fair share of fear so I gladly share the feeling of safety here with them.

You are a fucking tumour. End of.

Fucking kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up you scruffy cunt.

I’m sure, that’s why rapes have sky rocketed because of them. Fuck filth Islamist scum.

Seriously, you think that Switzerland is under the protectorate of anyone?
For centuries we did the smart thing and stayed out of trouble, befriending everyone and safeguarding the money of all. If you dont elect an agressive maniac to represent your land to the world, you have nothing to fear. just give no one a reason to attack you. The best defensive politics is a solid diplomacy.

Do own one, don't need to carry it with me all the time, or have it for protection

I am genuinely interested where you read that?
I work in the Justice System and believe me, we would know that skyrocketing.

I can't because I don't own a gun.
/thread

I'm poor
and it's not worth the hassle in my state to get one.

You can get a cheap handgun sae that opens with finger print recognition.

Because I have no need for one and don't feel like increasing my chance of committing suicide.

You can get a cheap handgun safe that opens with finger print recognition.

are you mad because muhammad took his cock out of your mouth?

>no u!!!1
>stfu [insert name calling]
U fucking suck

i live in sweden. getting a gun costs shitloads and requires a hunter's exam, which also costs shitloads

If I had one I'd probably want to go out and shoot black people with it. As fun as that would probably be, it would end up being a huge pain in the ass to deal with.

Just wander through the ghetto and wait for someone to take the bait

Yeah, but then say I do an I get robbed or attacked or whatever, and I shoot them and the apes don't go batshit and I die in a hail of return fire. Suddenly I'm gonna have his fat mammy waddling over to be "whah u kill mah baby?! he dindu nuffin!" and then my name gets out and I have to deal with assholes sitting outside my place protesting me, and I know me so I'll probably say something like the world is a better place without him and call her a dumpy welfare queen, and then i go to the office and it'll be a whole thing from the lefties. I mean, I work for a financial company so the owners will be supportive to my face but publicly they'll have to deal with a bunch of "you're housing a murderer" nonsense and I'll get canned.

Anyways, you get the idea. The whole thing will just turn into a shitshow that by the evidence of the guy who shot trayvone's life shows shit goes totally south. If I do nothing, the same nigger would probably get shot by his best friend because he scuffed his jordans or something.

So that's why I don't own a gun. I'd probably end up using it and the end result would be a huge pain in the ass. I don't have to worry about being robbed because we don't let niggers in our neighborhood.

I own quite a few OP