I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years, she's just turned 22

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years, she's just turned 22.

I have a fantasy of seeing her with another guy, or multiple other guys.

I love her getting attention from other men and enjoy her wearing revealing clothes or looking hot when she goes out.

I've even shared pictures of her with my friends and random people online because it turns me on showing her off.

Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do to either suppress it or get her up for it?

And yeah, the pic is her bum.

Cuck

Is this a male ass?

Lol, no.

Well, yeah.

where's your shame OP?

more photos of her? It's alright to be cuck, I'd love to fuck the woman from a cuck

Whys that a bad thing?

girlfriendpicsuk on Kik

Cucking is sad and pathetic and you will just end up regretting it

you're letting your woman get dick from others instead of yourself. why? what are the psychological factors that lead you to enjoy this?

your homosexual fetish is going to destroy what little relationship you have.

there is no way to justify being turned on by another guy and not call it gay.

OP is a faggot.

Why though?

It's purely physical. Sharing your partner I'm told is arousing for the right people.

I’m not op, but I share pics of my wife and sometimes like the thought of her being overwhelmed by a huge dick or passed around between multiple guys. I like seeing her let her inner slut out, abandoning all reason, while being only motivated by lust. She gets into this state when she’s drinking or crazy horny. It’s an adrenaline rush to a prude girl turn into a cum slut. Humiliation or guy cum cleaning shit has nothing to do with it. Seeing a girl abandon any sense of morality just to get fucked into oblivion is hot.

Spot on! Glad someone sees it too.

can't you do that yourself?

'passed around multiple guys' - how's that going to work?

Got kik ? Id love to fap to your wife

can't you bring out her inner slut?

girlfriendpicsuk if you'd be interested in my girlfriend

Yes I'm sure you could. But the definition of slut can be seen as having more than 1 cock?

I can make her cum multiple times, sure. That’s hot AF too and I enjoy the hell out of it. The slut sharing element takes it to an even more raw and deprived level. The look on her face when she says she wants to feel multiple dicks pumping cum into her is priceless. For us it’s just bedroom talk, but I understand the IRL motivations and I also understand the IRL risks, so we haven’t gone there.

>Where's your shame OP
In his gfs purse, right next to his testicules.

Passed around TO multiple guys. I’m just typing, not proof reading.

Common misconception about sharing your partner but obviously virgins on Sup Forums know more than people in real life relationships.

Hot

so you are trying to slave your gf out for your sexual satisfaction?

Married, kids, active sex life... But im a virgin. Ok then.

Deleted Kik a while ago. My wife is mel. if you spend time on here, I’m sure you’ve seen her.

Not quite.

I would just enjoy the site of her being fucked by someone else.

And I love that others find her attractive.

There is no one definition of slut, but the spectrum of sluttyness is broad. A Freshman giving a bj is probably a slut to some and that same Freshman getting railed by a 10 blacks is probably a slut to others. The sluttier the better as far my fetish is concerned.

Nice shill goyim extra shekels for you this week

Tell her you’ve posted pics and wanted to be honest about it. See how she reacts. She might seem angry at first but will then might become curious and not even mind the idea. Who knows. Happened to me, and my wife now poses for pics sometimes while knowing I will post them.

Anyone else?
Youre a fucking silly cuck!
The internet is full of you retards!
Every other idiot here is a cuck!
And you fucking twat have the audacity to ask if theres anyone else!
Its like being a nigger and asking other niggers if they like watermelon or white wimmin!
Go get blacked!

>suppress it or get her up for it
Talk to her. It’s just a fetish like feet or anything else, but the first step is to talk about it, and not with the fags on Sup Forums