Fucker got off with no jail time at all. What a load of shit

Fucker got off with no jail time at all. What a load of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2809352/bowe-bergdahl-deserter-army-taliban/
serialpodcast.org/posts/2016/10/was-anyone-killed-looking-for-bowe-bergdahl-some-hard-evidence-at-long-last
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd say being held by the Taliban for 5 years is way worse punishment than whatever time in jail time he would have gotten.

Get over it. It's not like he remotely had a good time in captivity.

Literally who cares

Go be an entitled vet somewhere else

It's not like he just went AWOL in california for a month and came back. He walked off of his post and wandered into the desert and hung out with the enemy for 5 years and then just came back.

If you would go Awol you would have been fucked over so bad and if it was bad enough you'd go to that nice prison they have. This is retarded.

He should be at levenworth sitting at the position of attention for 10 hours a day while he breaks rocks.

Stay mad

Did anyone listen to the Serial 2 Podcast?

Apparently he was trying to trigger a DUSTWAN (duty status—whereabouts unknown) to try to bring attention to the issues the soldiers were facing.

He was treated like a prince under captivity. They didn't harm him at all.

Trumps America

Yeah, that nigga was tortured for 5 years. He's been dishonorably discharged, who gives a fuck? He fucked up, and got punished for it. Being more punitive is just being salty.

unlikely

According to that podcast, it sounds like he went through some pretty conditions, and feared for his life constantly.

No one fucking cares.

Good. He already served his sentence in Talib and captivity. Being in Talib an captivity is like 5x worse/longer than an American prison. So he served 25 years total already.

Taliban* not sure why the fuck my phone put Talib and

UCMJ clearly states in article 85 that he should be out to death. Hang him already and be done with it

>implying he wouldnt have been used as propaganda if he had been imprisoned, but also the information collected from his little adventure isnt invaluable

seconded

This man is a hero. He stood up for his beliefs, opposed an unjust war, literally risked his life in that opposition and he deserves to celebrated. Instead a decorated soldier is being humiliated and dishonored by the fucking orange cheeto that stole the presidency.

WTF is wrong with you people?

I ain't even trolling.

>Fucker got off with no jail time at all. What a load of shit.

Fuck you, retard. He ditched an illegal, immoral war and got caught by ragheads who held him for five fucking years. What more do you want?

btw why the FUCK is the US still in AFghanistan?

POG

Stop being upset just because talking heads tell you to be upset. THINK. Step back and take a breath and you'll realize it doesn't actually mean shit to you.

Instead, ask yourself why they want you to be upset about that?

Funny because he VOLUNTEERED to go into service in the first place. The draft hasnt been a thing since vietnam and every soldier sent was willing to go.

Why do you do what they tell you to do? Can't you think for yourself? Can't you see that they're obviously manipulating you?

What a stupid thing to say lol it means nothing

fun fact, Talib, means student, while Taliban means students. So you're basically right from Arabic language point of view

Everyone is doing what someone has told them to do. Some do what teh government say. Some do what a priest say. Some do what some moron antifa faggot says. You may say and even honestly think what your doing is something you thought up but your wrong. You just chose to follow someone who stepped out beforehand.

In summary eat a dick.

Did your parents have any kids that lived?

I'll bet they regret that! He's so ugly he could be a modern art masterpiece!

>Im too dumb to come up with a rebuttal so ill just try to insult him with something a 3 year old could think up.

To be fair I read that he's been providing insanely valuable intelligence on how the Taliban treats prisoners, how they operate, etc and that they plan on using him to give speeches to military personnel before they are deployed in Afghanistan now

Still think the guys a fucking dumbass for walking off base because he didn't like his commanding officers

He wasn't tortured.
And the consequences of your actions aren't determined by the enemy, he broke an oath and endangered American lives, he is getting off extremely easy considering his punishment is comparable to someone who committed assault.

>he wasn't tortured
According to who?

The nigga was confined in a cage for 4 out of the 5 years he was in captivity for repeated escape attempts on top of getting his ass beat/starved

He's still a bitch but don't say he didn't get tortured bud

super
fuck the military

You have no idea what torture is.

Pear of anguish, brazen bull, execution by piss. Castration.

According to him... he was uncomfortable sometimes. He claims they did things like burn his feet.. yet after 5 years of "torture" he has no physical scaring and is in a healthy mental state? Sure. Also made positive statements about the Taliban, sounds like they won him over a little.

He was tortured just not tortured as bad is basically what you're trying to argue now lol

You keep dogs in a cage. You beat children. He was neglected and abused, not tortured.

Go find out what the japs did to prisoners in WW2. You are a millineal pussy. You have systematic pussyism.

Words have meaning, you can't change them because "well basically lol"

That's literally how you have people running around calling everyone racist.

basically this, and he's the exact same millenial pussy that runs around saying that shit, too. I saw sargon interview eli something or another, a 'big name' sjw. He literally says he thinks the government is responsible for preserving peoples feelings.

fucking children i swear to god

None of the psychs and doctors at trial argued that he wasn't tortured and no one on the prosecution ever even implied he was sympathetic. You don't think the military at a tribunal would try him for treason if they thought he was a sympathizer? Also, none of the people he has talked to would say he is In a healthy mental state. If there is any indication of him not being tortured we would be and should be in Leavenworth.
Where are you getting this info? I haven't read anything close anywhere to what you're saying.

I think I agree with both of these.

Based on the way that guy's post read, he definitely wasn't tortured. But it seems like he probably was, and that guy's just full of shit.

You want to see torture? Google prisoner boiled alive in shower

Yeah they took magic carpet rides and when they caught him trying to escape they made him rub the magic lamp and wish for whatever he wanted

The only reason he isn't in prison is no one died trying to save him. The way you're treated in captivity shouldn't factor into how youre tried, considering the way he ended up in captivity.
He may not be a sympathizer per say, but makes comparisons between the way the military treats people, and how he was treated.
Yeah the military sucks. He volunteered, and deserted, he should reap the punishment.
I'd have to look up the source too, just dig some if you're interested.

Alright tough guys, he got tortured just not tortured enough

That is literally all you are saying. Get fucked fags

No, you just think ANY maltreatment is torture. By the most basic definitions, a dad whacking his child on the head to make him say sorry is literally torture. In a prisoner of war context, these things do not exist within a vacuum. He got off VERY VERY LIGHT, if all he got was foot burns, beaten, and caged.

I'm not saying the guy is a hero, but I don't think we is a traitor either. To imply that he wasn't tortured and sympathized at all with the Taliban just doesn't seem to be based in any kind of fact. Maybe John McCain from the above posts wouldn't call it torture, but that sounds like an argument about semantics more than anything.

He was a guy who did a really stupid thing and probably shouldn't have been in the army at all. He got bumped to E-1 and dishonorably discharged. That's about what I would expect given the circumstances.

WTF you talking about? 6 people died looking for this cocksucker.

time.com/2809352/bowe-bergdahl-deserter-army-taliban/

>plot twist he was part of a secret mission to infiltrate the taliban and was supposed to later escape if necessary or opportunity presented itself, instead he stayed collected intelligence and had to be put through the ringer as to not betray confidence and/or compromise his mission as there are several undercover operations performed in this manner

CASH MEH OUSSIDE HOW BOW DUT!

Or theres this from 2 years later that reviews the actual records.
serialpodcast.org/posts/2016/10/was-anyone-killed-looking-for-bowe-bergdahl-some-hard-evidence-at-long-last

I don't know if you can put all these on this one guy and his disappearance. They're on deployment in Afghanistan and they were killed months after he went missing. There is no way the army was sending people on singular search and rescue missions that long after he was gone. Especially when all the top military officials had intelligence that he was likely being held in Pakistan.
Not totally absolving the guy, but I think it's a lot more complicated.

the nigger in chief gave up five fucking terrorists from gitmo for this guy.
i hope someone castrates this faggot.

>muh podcast

gtfo, retard.

Its from NPR, so it does have some actual reporting. Left, but no more so than Time.

you fuckin moron, TRUMP had nothing to do with it..

not a TRUMP supporter either btw

opium

I hope he lands a great job with some left wing think tank.

This beady eyed mother fucker should have his head blown off...soon.

Hey, its a libtard world. We all gotta deal.

Here's a chart to use as a guide

he's white, of course no jail time

Most Libtards are white. That's white libtard privalge.
#notrealamericans

/when OP forgets that /b is full of anti-war chair-force analysts...