Atheism

God, country, family. All of these are necessary components to create and sustain a successful and thriving society. Take away one, and the whole thing crumbles.

Atheism plays a large role in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today.

It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "It's in our biology. A product of evolution that is innate in all humans. Empathy." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution.

Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple. It just boggles my mind.

You have done well goyim, what we say to you is the moral standard.

>God, country, family
But according to Jesus your people and family don't matter.

Only for the stupid average person like you.

I'll gladly go along and pretend there's a god if it helps people like you. But there are much better reasons to do things for your country and people, and God isn't one of them.

If you need God to feel like doing somthing is meaningful. If you can't find meaning in your society and family. Then you are a lower class of human being.

Swedenistan, you are a cuck.
First, christians force you to accept their religion, then muslims. Don't talk shit about religion or god.

>But according to Jesus your people and family don't matter.
Ultimately they don't. This however, is about what's necessary for a successful and thriving society.

It makes me so proud to see a Swede say all this

>D-du gamla, Du fria

Atheism is compatible with moral universalism. Look up on moral realism. Heck, we are instinctively embedded with the capacity to make moral decisions: look up on evolutionary psychology.

The SJWs moral code is completely contradictory but has an universal component to it. It focuses on human rights, namely those of non-discrimination based on anything, particularly towards people hold don't hold much power. It is contradictory because individuals who belong to a group with more power cannot discriminate but the others can. It discriminates the high power group and it paternalizes all the others.

It's an "only religious people have empathy" episode again

Oy vey

You obviously didn't understand the OP. There's absolutely no reason why an atheist should act morally if it doesn't benefit him in any way. If an atheist can get away with thievery, he should steal. If an atheist can get away with adultery, he should cheat. If an atheist can get away anything, he should do it.

Atheism creates a morally degenerate society (plenty of examples to go around).

>christians force you to accept their religion

Whom do you empathise with, and why?

>Atheism is compatible with moral universalism.
I'm sorry but I don't see how.
>Heck, we are instinctively embedded with the capacity to make moral decisions: look up on evolutionary psychology.
See my "biology" argument in the OP.
>The SJWs moral code is completely contradictory but has an universal component to it. It focuses on human rights, namely those of non-discrimination based on anything, particularly towards people hold don't hold much power.
Who decides what is and isn't a human right? That's where it ends. You need an absolute moral authority for moral universalism to function.

op have you ever read nietzche?

>It's an "only religious people have empathy" episode again
Except that's not what I said. Atheists can be empathetic. They can act in accordance scriptural morals. Nothing can however, be "right" or "wrong" in the absence of God. Morality becomes completely arbitrary. Rape isn't "wrong". Pedophilia isn't "wrong". Slavery isn't "wrong". These are mere actions, like drinking a glass of water.

This is my favorite pasta.

I haven't.

you probably should because he talks a lot about this crisis.

>Whose "biology" are we talking about?
The biology of homo sapiens

>People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't.
For the most part we have consistency. Besides it not like your belief in God will stop other people from being evil.

>You obviously didn't understand the OP.

No you obviously don't understand what it means to be over the IQ 100

I care about society because people are capable of great things. There are no limits that we cannot find a way to overcome. There's no reason why humans should die in the dirt..

I don't need a god to tell me that. I feel that inside of me. I feel the need to want those things not only for myself, but for all my people.

God is an artificial way to put that feeling into people. Most people are selfish, short sited, and don't give a damn about what happens after they're gone. But don't think for one second that all people are this way. Don't put the short comings of your personality onto me.

>The biology of homo sapiens
Do each and every homo-sapiens have the same biology? Do we agree with what's moral and immoral? No? So obviously we can't just "the biology of homo-sapiens".
>For the most part we have consistency.
Doesn't matter. And since when does the opinion of the majority matter? Assuming something is correct just because the majority seems to think so is a logical fallacy, namely argumentum ad populum.
>

>Christcucks

>God, country, family

This components are almost eliminated ;__;

Is there some kind of hope? hold me Sup Forums

Isn't Eastern Europe more safe from our degeneracy?

This. I don't see how I could accept anything but atheism on a purely epistemological level. However, atheists has done sqrt(fuck all) in the way of the moral progress of humanity, especially compared to Christianity.

They also seem to either explicitly (#notallmuslims) or tacitly (by attacking Christianity) subsidize Islam, which is pretty fucked up. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you, the only reason they have the freedom to be selfish edgelords is because of Christian values, and the associated cultural cohesion that keeps women from fucking around (i.e. excluding betas from sexual access).

I'm willing to pretend too, if that what it takes to keep white civilisation alive and well. Maybe if we're lucky our descendants might have a chance of being free of superstition, but not us.

Feels bad man

>I care about society because people are capable of great things
Irrational. The only person who matters in an atheistic worldview is yourself. Reason supersedes emotion.
>There's no reason why humans should die in the dirt..
There's no reason why you should care if a person in Africa dies in the dirt. Heck, there's no reason why you should care if your neighbor does.

>I don't need a god to tell me that. I feel that inside of me.
Like I said, reason supersedes emotion.
>Most people are selfish
As they should be in a world absent God.
>But don't think for one second that all people are this way.
I know not all atheists are like this. They should be like this however, if they weren't irrational like you.

>moral realism
You still have moral realism. That's a thing and it is the most accepted framework among professional philosophers (I think it's because it gives them a job, but that's not the point).

>evolutionary based arguments are not enough
All events in the universe are based on randomness. It's controlled randomness but it's still randomness. Evolution and behaviors are not exceptions, that's why you will always find outliers in everything you do. Still, evolutionary psychology does set up a list of values that seem universal to humans.

Also, you can explain societal quirks based on arguments similar to genetic drift. Have you ever heard of skinner's pigeon?
Societal quirks could also be set up by people in power because they were to their advantage. Our concious mind should be interpreted as a PR department and not as a decision-maker, so we are pretty flexible in justifying whatever they come up with. I'm saying this because many religious seem to form good soldiers.

Lastly, disagreement does not mean there is no right and wrong.

Not really...it's just behind

>Irrational. The only person who matters in an atheistic worldview is yourself. Reason supersedes emotion.

jesus, listen to yourself. Can you tip your fedora any harder?

user I...

Why do you keep putting things onto me?

I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I feel a purpose and always have.

Is it logical? Maybe not, but humans aren't always logical.

Your need for a God is just a more selfish version of what I already feel. You need God because you want a reward at the end. Don't pretend otherwise. There is no other reason to need an afterlife besides the need to be rewarded. I don't blame you for this. But don't assume your limitations apply to everyone.

It's disappointing and kind of funny that I like Christians more than the majority of atheists. They could have created somthing great from it but instead they just really fucked it over.

I think most modern atheists are really just an "evolution" of Christianity. They are a highly feminized version of it that no longer attend a church. That might not make a lot of sense, but I think modern atheists share many things with Christianity.