25 sissy faggot CD here from IOWA Sup Forums

25 sissy faggot CD here from IOWA Sup Forums

ur the good slut from earlier today!

Show ass

Where in IA?

Cedar Rapids

I'm in MO, a short drive from IA. I will come fuck you. Give me your Kik.

If you're still here, please drop more pictures, especially of this set. You're fucking sexy

what's your snap?

something for you to play with...

OP here, this is not me user sorry

You are so sexy do you have a kik or twitter

Understandable, have a nice day

unusual coincidence, both of you looking similar and calling yourselves mentally ill...

Well we are mentally ill lol
she is beautiful and sexy as fuck btw

I'm in Iowa. What's your kik or snapchat?

What part of Iowa?

Dubuque

ugh damn it wish you were in CR

I can be hmu

IF you are in iowa and are close to or in CR, let me know

Post more!

What the fuck does it matter if someone is willing to travel? I'm a god damn adult that makes 98k a year and has a lot of free time. I don't give a shit about driving there. Why do we HAVE to live in your shit city?

why so hostile user, it's just boipucci

omfg only if you post more photos like this, holy fuck me user this is a sissies dream come true

right???
I collect cock tributes cause it's so good :3 I have likee 40 of me so far

Have family in Marion, there 4-5 times a yr. Would love to sneak away from the wife and fuck you silly!

How do i get more OMFG

Lol I'm in Dubuque, Iowa.. It's like a 45 minute drive. Is that not close enough?

Of course I'll keep on doing it!

I got lottts from guys sending me dickpics for rates. I was rating like 100+- cocks a day for like a week hah

You're that shitty of an employee that they won't give you that extra 2k to make it an even 6 figures?

Anything for you

Bump

You can literally have ANYTHING you want, do you have a kik (this is op by the way) - i want t o send you more photos and see that yhummy dick in my pix

Kik is gromflomites, if anyone else wants tribs add me as well