What's the best industry/profession for white males...

What's the best industry/profession for white males? Where is the best place to go to avoid "diversity hires" and not have to sit through "sensitivity training" and all the other bullshit that goes on now?

KKK management positions, I applied for Exalted Cyclops a couple of weeks ago, great work benefits and no nogs in sight.

>tries to research employment on Sup Forums

It doesn't matter, you're not qualified for anything beyond linework.

You just have to not work for a fortune 500. I've worked for several and they all have been invaded by HR and legal people making sure everyone goes through this bullshit so they don't get sued.

Be your own boss, or join a small company. Pick a field that your average nog can't into and you will notice it turns white/azn.

I don't hate black people, I just want to work in a meritocracy and get paid for the value I contribute.

being self employed in general
farming specifically

Yeah, I was thinking small companies are the way to do. Companies that are short on cash can't afford to become social projects. They have to deliver or they disappear. Also a good way to get in on equity.

small businesses and self employment lack most hr oversights.

i find working for bigger companies its easier to fly under radar and the other people employed are pretty good at their job so i dont have to do others work.

each their own

Go work for some churches. They hate every non white straight male group, except for women who are banned from leadership and paid half what the guys are. Sounds perfect for you

If you have skills you can make decent money as some type of technician. It's the ultimate meritocracy. Nobody cares if you're black/white/man/woman, just that you can get shit done. There aren't a lot of female techs because the blue collar jobs are invisible to the public.

technical shit like robotics and CNC

You are a stupid factory. You are where stupid is made.

skilled trades

>welding
>plumbing
>electric
>masonry
>woodcraft

>What's the best industry/profession for white males?
No clear answer since white males is too broad a range. Everything from engineers to artists could be considered a good industry. It all depends on you, not your race (Exception is law enforcement, they will discriminate unless you're midwest)
>Where is the best place to go to avoid "diversity hires" and not have to sit through "sensitivity training" and all the other bullshit that goes on now?
Grow up. They're paying you to sit through something you could just ignore and play on your phone the whole time. Free money.

Also maybe if you weren't a cheeky cunt and using race as your basis of hire rather than merit, you wouldn't worry about sensitivity training.

Small businesses don't have to EO, per law.

Though, if you want to avoid nigs, just go get a college degree. 90% of them would rather be career criminals than apply themselves to an actual skilled profession, so you stand a far less likely chance of getting an office next to Deshawn the fuckdonkey screaming about Black Lives Matter and Kapernick every chance he gets, or Carlos who stinks up the office with his reheated Honduran slop every day for lunch...

HVAC, niggers are far too stupid and lazy to do it.

In fact, niggers actually help us make money. I had somewhere between 70-100 'Unit Missing' calls last season. That's a guaranteed sale and commission each time.

> It all depends on you, not your race
I wish this were true but but it's not. I've been trying to attend professional networking meetups and all I'm hearing is how they are looking for "persons of color" or "women in tech". They have whole conferences devoted to this stuff.

They do, which means they want to hire more, but that also means there are not enough in the industry applying, so who gets the majority share of the hires since they lack candidates?

White guys.
Anyways, getting a job is hard no matter what you are. As everyone will generically tell you, you have to stand out. Which means jumping through hoops. You gotta pick whatever industry you yourself wish to be in and find out what they want.

>and all I'm hearing is how they are looking for "persons of color" or "women in tech". They have whole conferences devoted to this stuff.

This is the sad truth... There are far too many SJW fucktards out there who think they need to have a hiring quota and check boxes instead of having the best, most highly-skilled and able body of professionals.

Thus, Daquan who dropped out in 9th grade and can barely read gets hired for the technical job and promoted to management whilst Craig the guy who spent his time, money, and effort chasing a 4-year degree and making sure his grades were on point, gets the big hairy SHAFT.

What's more racist? Hiring the best person for the job regardless of skin color, or hiring the blackest person who comes in the office because it fills a self-imposed quota based on the race of current employees....

HR stands for "SJWism in the Workplace"

Nice emotional evidence

D-Fens is now a meme

Welding or industrial maintenance are right up your alley