How many of you Americans blame politicians for your current and past plight?

How many of you Americans blame politicians for your current and past plight?

jews

What is that?; a type of semen?

I have basically renounced politics, as I can't find any politics that aren't retarded.

I thought politics just meant the needs and wants of the people! What is everyone describing politics as?

50 of the blame i give goes towards corruption in politics trying to pass bullshit
the other 50 percent goes towards the public who votes blindly because "the ads told me to"

50% of the blame?!!?!?!?
But politicians aren't 50% of the people!
>nor do they have 50% of the power!

I blame the South. Their whole culture centers around capitalist plantation kings and their bootlicking redneck worshippers. They're the festering source of American totalitarianism and corruption.

General Sherman did nothing wrong (except leaving survivors).

its a figurative statement to show how much of my own anger or blame is directed towards each group.
it is not a literal statement of what percentage of politicians are corrupt or deserve blame.
this is b8 right?
i know you are not that retarded user

wow, its a retard

>I IS MAD NOW

You're literally a third world savage, though. You don't belong in a civilized country. Wouldn't you be happier living in some sandy shithole with other anti-intellectual allahu akbars? You're just fucking shit up here.

ok ok . so you just give it the ol' 50/50
as for that picture
catholics don't marry their children off and know pedophilia is wrong, well openly preach it, with a much less error rate.
as for your comment
The south and slavery are nothing to the hundreds of years, since westernisation, of open war with natives. So you could troll better with that.

forgot pic

yeah you could say that
just understand that the blame can't all be put into one party or reason, it is the outcome of multiple variables and all that

check'd
plus it's just the blame you expel not a total account of what the country as a whole experiences but what you experience as an individual.

It is always good to blame someone else for your own problems, this is why conspiracy theories are so popular. The truth is, you are responsible for your shitty life.

yeah i could agree with that, can be said for all individuals.

>dubs checked
But honestly, it's not as much the politicians as it is the fucking people being complete tools. They fall for the dumbest propaganda from both sides.
Social media just spreads it further. Americans don't like to think. It takes too much energy outside of idiotic "hobbies"

Politics is just a charade, the 1% own this world and there isn't shit we can do about it until enough people get mad.

So for now, it's best ignored.

I'd say a fair number is the percentage of tax paid for blame rate. for example.
nobodies life here is shitty it's just the website is shitty cause of the over importance put on trolls buzzing around the hive mind putting imbalance in unharmony in one's mind. Once you see it as a harmless hive mind with guys from around the world trying to trick each other into getting mad then it's just like playing chase in the front yard where the worst thing to happen is a tickle under the armpits.
I agree to a point but I think they learn slow but they do learn. Take Trump for example and his twitter rampage. No matter how hard he pushes next time their not gonna budge for him. Let's hope the Democrats elect an actual politician who is prepared to do the job at least for 1 term until 2 more better qualified polies come out to play.
ok getting angry helps motivate in the chaos
ignorance is bliss
and there is a great divide between the 1% and the rest of the world. Let's not forget the unclassified amount of slavery still practiced today however more tidily arranged.
I digress
We have it pretty good here in Australia with Malcolm Turnbull.

>I'd say a fair number is the percentage of tax paid for blame rate
kek
yeah good strategy for blame to politicians ratio

Government has almost no effect on my life. With the exception of taxes. If they spent tax money like it was their own instead of squandering it, I wouldn't even complain about that.

there's fuck all but pokies here in Australia at night. A game of skill like poker is banned online and can only be played in person at pubs and clubs. So you have to rough it with unsavoury characters and twice I've been cheated with dealing from the bottom deck and the other time some guy keyed my car even though I won straight up.
government should have a less and less impact on our lives over time as infrastructure, which affects us, should be long lasting and require less change in the long run.pfft in a perfect world. But there's still stuff like roads and amenities that need constant upkeep, not to mention health and fuck mate idk shit about the price structure of the entire fucking US economy.
Unless of course your saying you're a law abiding citizen to the point government doesn't interfere with your life but hey that would only take them a minute flat with the spy gear they got from the UK.
But a good point you bring up is how the money is made tends to lead to how the money is spent which I believe is a constant since in my experience when winning money from the pokies I and everyone else here pisses it up the wall and anyone who saves it and never plays again is a fucking urban legend.