With the recent and ongoin censorship on youtube...

With the recent and ongoin censorship on youtube, a clear motive to push a political agenda by google an extreme left wing company whom owns youtube, demonitization of videos for strange reasons and abuse of it's users why don't we let the free market do it's fucking job and move in mass exodus to another website?
What is stopping us from collectively saying "fuck you" to youtube and going somewhere else?
This sort of thing honestly would not be that hard. I know we fucking hate reddit and facebook and other gay fucking websites and they hate us back. But what is stopping us from putting aside our differences and banning together to kill one of the toughest bosses on the internet? We can all go back to hating each other and talking shit after, I don't really give a fuck. All I know is youtube needs to fucking die.
While I understand youtube is it's own company and can censor speech and content on their website that doesn't mean we have to take it lying down. I know for a fucking fact there are plently of other media playing websites that would gladly take everybody in and choose NOT to censor the shit uploaded because they don't have a political agenda to push.
What do say Sup Forums?
Lets fucking fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9_dRmX4hf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because u idiot right-wingers dont have the IQs necessary to make a better website then youtube, facebook, etc.

But u are welcome to try.

Just like we couldn't elect Trump?
Buckle up buckaroo

a bunch of inbreds going to the voting booth on election day

does not require the brain power necessary to take out youtube.

But I would expect you to understand that

if you think electing trump is as difficult as running the worlds largest social media platform

u are the king of the inbreds

Good i'm glad you think so. Now you've inspired me.
Form a shill grouptank to combat me because i'm about to spam this fucking thread everywhere for months faggot.
I want you to cry and watch your precious jew corporation burn

u think spamming lets leave youtube on fucking B is going to destroy youtube

fuck you are dense

How about u go register a domain name? set up a server? design a website from scratch?

oh wait ur a fucking hillbilly

You're scared.
It's showing.

Racist detected. Go back to your cave

Oh how tolerant the left has become

IQ so low

this is B this is the cave

im not even fucking left wing

I just hate morons acting like they understand shit about how the tech world works

Sure kid.

Bump this thread
Ignore the shills

Liberal channels have gotten hit to you retard

Even more reason for everybody to leave

Bump

Bumping.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9_dRmX4hf4

Op here
I agree with this guy.
Youtube absolutely has the right to censor us. In the same way that i have the right to straight up leave youtube and go somewhere that doesn't censor me.
Thats my entire point. Let youtube continue to fuck up their own website. If everybody leaves and goes somewhere that doesn't censor then we will have effectively told the world you can censor us but we just won't use you. And yourubes greatest fear is that we won't use youtube. Because then youtube doesn't make money.

Gonna keep bumping

Go where though?

Go where? No one else has Youtubes set up.

if youre an inbred and you know it bump this forum *clap* *clap*

if youre an inbred and you know it, and you cannot wait to show it

Repeat X 2