no Sup Forums merge

> no Sup Forums merge

face it, we've been irrelevant for 4 years

Sup Forums and Sup Forums also didnt get merged. Only relevent board that did was Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>relevant

Not since m00t nuked it a couple of years ago, at the very least

whats all the mergers?
/cock/ /fap/ and /mlpol/?

The only boards that got merged were meme boards that no-one visits (so the merge wouldn't cause that much of an influx in traffic) and Sup Forums (which is a containment board that they merged with the other containment board).

/sptv/ would be funny

but oh well

it's over now

/fitlit/

/can/, /mo/ and /fitlit/

Sup Forums from a few years ago was responsible for dictating the current Sup Forums board culture

They got Pepe the frog to be viewed as a mainstream white supremacy symbol, they're more relevant than ever

pepe is now considered a nazi hate symbol by the ADL. Sup Forums is the strongest board.

Sup Forums is the only reason there's an alt-right uprising everywhere on the internet. You've got Trump tweeting their memes during his electoral campaign ffs

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, and is the cancer killing the site

>thinking Sup Forums is just about le racist pro trumpeters xD
That's so far from the thruth you just won this nazi pepe

i don't know how your post has anything to do with mine

no lie if you are from fucking portugal and you care about Trump or alt right you should kill yourself.

i bet you are the same retard who thought going against abuse of authority is being a degenerate in the Messi ban thread

Mods here are fat disgusting sacks of dogshit that won't allow fun

Why traffic has cut in half in 3 years

>infowars
Jesus christ

garanteeb reblies

I unfortunately agree. I'm unabashedly right wing so that's not the issue I have with Sup Forums, the problem is it's now extremely prominent and as a result boatloads of reddit newfags come tumbling in.

he's agreeing with you dum dum

lefty cunts

Fuck up dumb frogposter

Well that was shortlived

based japmoot

guys help me get a 7-1 in the brazilian flag on r/place

I miss the weebs desu

I-Is it over? Is over, did the merge ended?
We didn't suffer as much as /mlpol/

I miss you fags too

>not /assp/

It was fun

come back and visit anytime qt3.14!

It should have been for the whole weekend
:(

they're still there,

Sup Forums is cute. Cute!

Tell me user, do you believe in magic?

>it's a Sup Forums completely absorbs Sup Forums episode

wooow that sure was a lot of fun

beatrix is cute

yes!

So like is there any actual anime discussion on Sup Forums or is it all just waifuposting

/vint/

you must be living in an alternate reality lmfao

We do have genuine discussions. But right now just like Sup Forums we are in a drought. The winter seasonal animes are finished/ close to finished. And the only thing we're waiting for comes within the next week, like Attack On Titans for example. (Honestly i recommend the manga at this point)
Waifu threads are as common as "Best sports/Best ball" threads that i see here.
Anything else?

I honestly dont know how to follow that up. Have a Sniper Ursula

It's a special ocassion and winter anime season is almost over but it's not like there's too much topics to discuss about other than anime and waifu-war

The Opening song was kinda lame.

I'll miss you Sup Forums

;_;

Not much discussion around this time, the anime season is changing so many shows have already ended and only a few started airing this week.
Next week is going to be very hectic atleast.

Sup Forums never recovered from mods killing this board. Now we have garbage generals like /arse/ and tons more all separated in their own hugboxes.

>tfw I predicted the /spa/ merger

Fuck they merged it too fucking late

Kill yourself

this. but it was fun for a brief period

They in fact don't allow Bears threads either. Most of them are re dditors and ponyfuckers anyway, so that's not a shock anymore.

yeah i only had an hour of /spa/. it was fun though

I hope they keep /spa/ around forever.

that's because of r/the_donald, though

>generals btfo

is Sup Forums the hero we need?

The merger brought back bro culture for a little while now it'll be back to everyone shitposting in their separate generals

What do you think user?

/bundes/ is still alive