Post "High Tier" Tranny's and Traps. No disgusting subhuman CD's, Sissies or Pantyboiz!

Post "High Tier" Tranny's and Traps. No disgusting subhuman CD's, Sissies or Pantyboiz!

Nice, nudes?

do want moar

Just the usual ones, but he's pretty active on twitter. I'm sure someone will eventually convince him to do more.

Chubby Bailey is best Bailey

imgur / a/ i9GCG /

The entire Somik-Chan Collection

Pic unrelated

use that link for somik^

Big titty Kalindra

Gosh, I would suck those cocks dry... And I ain't even gay. Or am I ?

names?

No idea.

Name? Moar?

Kalindra Chan

is handcrafted pussy allowed here?

thanks user !

damn, source on him?

No ass. Awkward figure. Big feet. Man hands. Aside from his face, this one is a mess. Tranny pussy is groce bro. Not allowed.

any more? I actually know this person IRL

>I actually know this person IRL

ye ye dude... me too. It's my dad

I'll check around. You should butt fuck him, or at least get your cock sucked.

yea, I do, only met them once, but we used to chat when they were still single. they're stupid annoying and super SJW buuut doesnt mean I wouldn't like to see dat dick

nice trips. Probably not gonna happen, we talked on okcupid for a while, went and got coffee once but as I said above, super SJW and just spent most of the date complaining about "social issues" we werent really into eachother, but I'd love to stick my dick in that ass

should have told him you should be fucking his butt rn. fuck dating these idiots. they aren't even real women.

they have been pretty insane in my experience. But you sometimes you gotta play their games in order to ride the rides

probably wanted to trashtalk with u how much trannies aren't accepted on society and wanted u to comfort >her??? with pillowtalk... its obvious

>Post "High Tier" Tranny's and Traps.

GTFO faggot

>found the Low Tier Tranny/Trap

>found the "I browse trap threads but just to call people faggots, and I totally dont jack off to it"

FTFY

don't get made at me because you didn't make the cut.

Name!?