Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom

truthuncensored.net/man-arrested-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-filming-women-in-restroom-video/
We knew it would happen sooner or later.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/transgender-filming-women-restroom/
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Secret-Recording-Store-Mall-Antelope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html
lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that hair

Looks like the liberals are finally getting broad sighted by their policies

JUST

>Create ramdom character

au natural JUST

Too bad he was filming, if he was just arrested for hanging out in there he could probably sue and win.

WOW

When these sort of crimes happen, they should also arrest and try the legislators that put the law into place and allowed for this to happen. They are an accessory to this crime, regardless of their "good intentions".

Fear mongers gave them the idea.

more power to perverts.

Kek, that is what I was thinking. Whats up with his eyes? They are so narrow, and his nose is all wonky.

snopes.com/transgender-filming-women-restroom/

false. can i get a le upboat now?

hahaha, I'll grant you honorary blanco status for that m80.

>snopes
>creditable

I guess fear mongers from 4000 years ago that rallied against the invention of skirts gave Sup Forums the idea of creepshot threads, then.

so some of them are just claiming to be transgender some of them really are. That is very convenient, how can they tell the difference and say this Juanita is not a woman, but stefonknee wolsch s a six year old girl?

How do you say "just fuck my shit up" in spic?

"Trump is a racist coward!"

JUST

>snopes
>not credible
it's "credible", not "creditable"

What the fuck is this guys heritage?
I know a guy who looks just like this but hes white as a ghost

the eye and nose are spot on

They said it happened. Maybe not in 2016, but it happened.

>sooner or later
it happened almost immediately

the man is obviously white

>What the fuck is this guys heritage?
Classical mestizo
>I know a guy who looks just like this but hes white as a ghost
They come in all shades, I knew a mestizo who was pale as fuck but he had a monkey injun face.
America is still new to mestizos, you'll get familiar real soon, I bet your whites will become more irreligious since these creatures throw away any ilusion of a loving god into the dump.

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Secret-Recording-Store-Mall-Antelope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html

>Two left-wing, fat, hippy communists literally lying that they "give the slant to republicans"
>Anyway credible

Sooner or later?
Hasn't it been like a week?

What is the point of transexuals trying to force their way into the women's restroom?

I want to be a girl, but I'm going to respect those who actually are and not try and force my way into their restroom.

Thanks Obama for allowing your wife to use the men's bathroom.

Can someone cut the image and half and put two halves together?

The question now is, since he's a transgender woman, will they have to put him to women's prison?

Nice double dubs.

They're actually triple dubs upon closer inspection. Trump goes big.

BAHAHAHAHA LORD KEK ARISEN

lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault
CHIN