Other death metal (or other metal genres) albums that sounds like this? I like the way it feels kinda spacy

Other death metal (or other metal genres) albums that sounds like this? I like the way it feels kinda spacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuH6V3z-V6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qxruGaCWfTw
youtube.com/watch?v=7sBnEvzg2tI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwZAdq_pMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

metal is for children

Gojira isn't death metal and anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot, but they do draw a certain influence from mid-period Morbid Angel and Asphyx. Nothing really sounds like FMTS (some people may try to discredit it by saying it sounds like Lamb of God which is bullshit). Maybe you'll like Coroner - Grin or Meshuggah - Nothing, but neither are all that similar.

no trash metal like metallica is but not gojira

How is it not death metal tho? Can you explain?

A majority of the riffs are either far too melodic or groove-based to be reminiscent of death metal's typical dark chromatic style and Joe's vocals are clean more often than they are harsh. There are death metal moments, don't get me wrong, but it's a groove metal album first and foremost.

Katatonia is makes a lot of great doom metal songs i think you would like but this album especially.

Oh yeah, this too. These guys have really wanted to be Gojira on their last two records.

This has no vocals like Gojira, but still death metal style: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuH6V3z-V6Y

Don't forget no solos

>gojira
>hipster garbage

look at this instead

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=qxruGaCWfTw
>this is not death metal

Terra Incognita is probably their only release that's considerably death metal. Everything proceeding it isn't.

Gojira stopped sounding like Gojira years ago.

RIP whalecore

Opeth

Yeah, both Opeth and Gojira are prog bands with death metal influences. Also check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=7sBnEvzg2tI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwZAdq_pMc

You will probably like Crack The Skye by Mastodon.

I don't think you can find a album that sounds like this or it may be very difficult. You can find some albums close to this but not like this. Gojira have they one style and in particular From Mars to Sirius .

You'd like tool

Plz make a new album

gojira is melodic death metal
way of all flesh is pretty solid as is vildhjarta - masstaden

Thank me later