Friend of mine is going to Paris with his GF this Christmas. Asked me to tell him what areas to avoid...

Friend of mine is going to Paris with his GF this Christmas. Asked me to tell him what areas to avoid. I drew him this map from into I gathered online. Can any frenchfags/touristfags verify?

Also general vacations ruined by muzzies thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also obligatory. will be posting sauces I used for the map now

screen of the No-Go zone app used in Paris

Avoid Paris.

lmao you white people talking so much shit on the internet then avoiding them like fucking pussies

laughing so hard over here

good advice

Yeah let's send a young couple straight into crime ridden areas

it's getting updated all the time as murders happen

Don't go to paris at all, it's a fuckin shammy tourist trap. Go to Nice instead.

>Asked me to tell him what areas to avoid
Paris

liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329&comments=1

>yea honey, let's go to paris, but let's not visit the eiffel tower because people on a chinese cartoon board told me so

I lived all my life in Paris and this is awfully wrong . Don't go 17, 19 20 to far in and avoid to much south south east. Then it's your turn to be responsible, Paris is really not that dangerous: Americans and their media's are paranoid

Dude i'm french... Avoid this town.
It's dirty, people are... french, migrants everywhere...

Bait, but I would gladly put my key into that cunts throat.

>Don't go 17, 19 20 to far in and avoid to much south south east.
>paranoid

Well, if that's normal for you ...

I guess it's a tv-station main priority to make every place sound absolutely terrible. I've seen the same thing in countless situations, sometimes i wished the news would have the balls to report "actually nothing important happened today" or "something good happened there", but well - that doesn't sell.

When I went to Paris I stayed in a 'hotel' that was just behind the Gare De L'Est, pretty sure I was in that thick black border box on your map OP.

It was an utter shit hole. So close to the cultural heart of Paris, but it was the black quarter.

My hotel was next to a shitty mosque and I was the only white person around.

My friend will be staying in 9, near moulain rouge. told him he'll be fine, just to get away from gare du Nord and arr 10 fast

if you want you can correct this map in paint, would be nice

Paris resident here
Avoid the very north 19e-20e
Paris isn t nigeria tho you can walk around as you like, just avoid dark lonely streets late at night and you re pretty much set. Also thre central districts have animation during the whole night so its not a very big problem.

I'd try to avoid the entire place tbh

Kek I've read a lot of stories about Gare de l'Est, good shit. I bet you weren't expecting that when you were planning your trip

so 8 and 9 are safe? 10 isn't obviously

Just avoid going to Paris, they're all jerks anyway. But if there's no other choice suggest them learning some french first cause they can get rude if you refer to them in english.

I'll tell him to go to Nice instead

crime ridden
gtfo, most they would do is steal your wallet without you knowing, i´ve been to paris 5 times and those "no go" zones are really ok

Go to Bordeaux instead.

Parisian here, this map is crazy wrong. I live in the 17th close to park monceau (100% white , safe and expensive). You can have a new version time but this city is turning into a third world shithole. Trying to live asap, thrilled I'm gonna become a migrant now haha

fox news, lol

why does it has simbols for assasins creed ?

50 % of people in the street speak Arabic

The 8th arrondisment is to be avoided?
I understood you have a University there...

8th is super safe dudes, come on..

I changed that. Real trouble areas are more far North it seems. That's why I asked

go to catacombs

skullfuck the walls

>Gets rejected
>"White women belong to us"

You mostly have it right, except for the area around "part monceau" which is the safest in Paris haha

That is pretty funny haha, thanks

Actually he didn't said that, that's just some random captions added.
What he said would be literaly translated into "this, is some realy heavy stuff"
In a more realistic translation, that's more like "damn, that's some huge shit nigga !"

whatever you fucking do, never go into some of the surrounding suburbs around Paris, for many years the police have refused to even step foot there.

Parisian here. The map guy is elaborate trolling. Quite a few places on the map are very safe, touristy places or nice neighbourhoods . Very few places are unsafe.

Go to "Bois de Boulogne" to find brazilian traps

I've slept in a hotel in the suburbs of Paris once. It was on a school trip and the teachers settled for something cheap. One of the girls snuck out in the evening and when she came back half an hour later, she was in tears and hysterical. Never really found out what happened to her but guess she had found herself in bad company.

Please correct the map in paint or something, I'll change it. I don't want to troll, just map the areas to avoid.

>most they would do is steal your wallet
>as if this is acceptable
Muslinigger detected, looking to lure in more tourists to rape and kill.
Fuck off dumb nigger muslim. Kill yourself in your desert homeland and leave the rest of the world alone
Pic related except no one even likes u Muslim nigger

If you think they are no-go zones for you, don't come here, you are not worth it fag.

Honestly I'd love to go to paris with a few guy friends and go check the rough parts out. But this is about a vacation of a beta and his tiny asian gf

By day pretty much all the districts are ok. As tourists, i d recommand avoiding close to the edge districts, and especially the north ones but if you stay around the principals touristic places there is no risk, by day as much as by night.
Also remember than like any big city, paris is multicultural, so you ll have pakis trying to sell you stuff, and nigs all around going for their daily kfc. also lots of asian tourists and mudslimes. But they re all pretty much harmless.

In cnclusion : stay on touristic tracs if you don t like nigs, but if yOu want to see the real paris you should only avoid north/external districs. I personally live inthe 11th and its pretty nice. We got lots of bars.

Also do like the other user said: learn french cuzwe re petty and arrogant

Good advice man, thanks.

this map for example is from a buzzfeed like french site that just marks the parcs as no go zones when the first sunshine weekends of springs are here because everyone goes there and the parks are full of people. Nothing to do with being unsafe.

Place I would not recommend are listed on the map, mainly metro barbes rochechouart and surroundings because filled with arabs. Chateau rouge just above because filled with niggers. Porte de la chapelle and clignacourt because filled with both above + refugees and gypsies. Belleville has both a hipster part and a more ghetto part so its up to you.

Concerning bois de boulogne, its safe during the day, at night a couple of main avenues on the side have transexual brasilians there.

Some parts that are listed on your map like the 17th and 18th are not as nice,rich or interesting for toursits as the center districts, but are not dangerous ( I was around metro station brochart and Guy moquet last weekend and was actually suprised how the districts were better than I remembered a couple of years ago)

Good info, thanks bro. I'll send him this map I guess. thanks to everyone

Topkek
/thread

>edge districts
Sup Forums?

-you still have luxembourg and jardins des plantes which are the nicest parks in town listed as no go (also they are gated at night so you can't even go there)
-you can remove andré citroen by day, haven't been there at night in a while so can't tell.
-don't remember really whats next to montsouris park so I won't give advice on it
- there is way too much gray area up north compared to what I said earlier, but then again those areas won't really satisfy you as a tourist if your goal is just to walk around and see stuff since there are much nicer areas. Your decision to visit them or not

I have been living in Paris since I was born.
I don't see why Jardin du Luxembourg and Jardin des Plantes (+ Institut du Monde Arabe) are surrounded. Those are really safe places, and nice to visit moreover. It would be a shame to miss that juste because of media's paranoia.

Just be confident, do not look like a lost and fearful faggot full of stereotypes, when you are in more "mixed" districts (roughly the north-east part, that also has its charms) and everything will be fine.

Took out both parks. I based this map on what I could find, so it's bound to have some mistakes. I don't think they want to go to the "mixed"districts, knowing them. So I'll leave North and North-east in gray

>>people are...french.
Britfag detected.

Trust me all inner Paris is safe during the day. At night you can juste have a few hotspots where to be a bit more careful because of drug users, drunk people or pickpockets like Barbès, Chateau Rouge, Stalingrad... but because of real-estate increase in the inner Paris, those places tends to get better than it used to be 20 years ago. Also, you just have to walk 2 or 3 streets further to get into a whole different (and safer) ambiance, that's what's special in Paris.

Tourists are targeted by pickpockets, especially in the most visited locations (Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, etc.).

Women will endure being catcalled in some places. At night, this may be worse (I don't know, as a man, I don't experience this stuff). That shoudn't be a problem in the rich precincts, i.e. almost everywhere.

Cars and scooters are aggressive and do not always respect the red light: always check before crossing the street.

Other than that, the city is quite safe.