Just got my ass and pubes waxed and going out at night to parks, cars and homes to get fucked by random guys

Just got my ass and pubes waxed and going out at night to parks, cars and homes to get fucked by random guys.

ask me anything. btw I'm in San Diego if you want to fuck me.

sounds like sooo much fun. do you just cruise?

will you remember condoms?

I put an ad on Craigslist saying what park I'll be at and also open to car and being hosted. then late at night (like after midnight) I go sit at dark secluded part of park and wait for them to come fuck me and leave

ugh you're such a slut. I wish I was brave like you.

do you bleach your butt???

yes but

>hurr durr

yes but what?

no don't need to. my asshole is pretty and pink.

why don't you try it ? what are you worried about ? If you use condoms your pretty safe

But it doesn't matter because I'm already POZZED

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Wtf I WANNA fuck you :(

Sorry just mean to say yes but don't want this to devolve into a safe sex debate

i smell bait

HOT ;)

are you in San Diego?

craigslist is just full of old smelly disgusting men with terrible hygiene

i put up an ad, met with a guy, he had missing front teeth and was 5'5" and creepy as fuck, i quickly made up an excuse that i had to leave, it was cringey as hell

people on craigslist just lie

worthless disgusting fucking faggot, off yourself to prevent the fag flu from spreading

No Chicago:(

bet you do you big nosed kike

I'm a virgin with a 7 inch cock can I creampie you

Why ? Just why ? What kind of enjoyment do you take from being a fucktoy for stangers ?

im a little north of san diego

im i a little north of san diego

honestly if they are nasty I skip the blowjob start and just bend over and spread my ass. all cock looks just as good if you can't see it.

Post body pics. ARE you a twink?

are you in San Diego ?

email me [email protected]

kill yourself faggot

get AIDS bitch

Just having a cock in your ass , once your loosened up a bit, is pure bliss. nothing in this world feels better. plus I get off basically being used like a slut and doing what thier wives won't do

I'm selling your email btw. prepare for spam

email me [email protected]

I laughed my ass off. I post that on Craigslist you idiot. That's like hundreds of email spam

not even remotely. I even have a short beard and very masculine. I just like my cock balls and ass smooth

I'm going to Thailand next month and I'm getting a full body wax. How hairy was your ass? What is the most painful spot you have gotten waxed?

How's AIDS?

nothing really hurts if you keep it up. only the first time hurts. I'd say the most painful is the side of your balls and the area around there. Ass is least painful

No you fking aids dumpster. Why would you go to parks to get fucked ugh

Are you not afraid of AIDS/other std?

Wish I was in SD...I'd eat that hole out something fierce, then fill you with a nice hot load.

I really wish these topics wouldn't devolve into this.

If you use a condom you don't get hiv. and 99% of whay you get from oral sex is cured by a pill. never got herpes

Still disgusting to fuck in public

why ?

It's hot as fuck. at night parks are dark. I have this favorite spot right by the bay water that's super dark. when I know someone is coming I take off pants and have ass facing them spread open. usually they walk up and either lick my ass or more commonly just start playing with and 99% of the time they moan right away. after that it's either a bj while they play with my ass then getting fucked

How did your life get to this? Really how?

oh shit this is really hot. have you ever been caught? what's the sexiest story you have? and more pics :D

... and then they wonder why are they treated differently in our society. On could only hope one day they will realise...

no homo but thats a nice hole

Thats so fucking hot. Wish I ran into that one night.

Oh we understand fully. We're just too degenerate to not do these things

You make it sound like a bad thing. It's so much fun. plus having a monogamous relationship is boring. I love the thrill of feeling different cocks in my mouth and ass. It's a ton of fun man. not at all a bad or sad thing

>not at all a bad or sad thing

I guess the hottest is one night I went to adult store but clerk had sign saying he will be back in 15. while waiting started talking to this older black guy who just got out of prison. ended up sucking him off for a bit behind my car in parking lot then he gave me his number.

week or so later ended up going to his nasty motel room where he was living with a 3 of his other prisoner friends. stayed all night there being used by them in every way possible. I felt like w complete and total whore and at one point I stepped out to smoke a joint with a very low hanging pair of shorts and dried cum all over my face. it was awesome

So you would rather go around fucking strangers rather than finding someone you like and living happily with him?

I can honestly tell you 90% of guys that fuck me are married and 100% straight. but thier wives etc don't put out and from behind an asshole is an asshole, whether male of female. you can't tell. and I keep it smoother than any woman

I have a few regulars I've known for years but yeah, I love the anonymity and thrill of taking new cocks

You know that you would get nearly the same amount of sex if you just get a boyfriend right?

>Why do you enjoy sex
Check out the monk here lads

umm no

do you anyone who is able to fuck and cum, the same ass for years, 3 or 4 or 5 times a day consistently ?

its really cool how your giving them hiv to give to their wifes and the wifes give it to other men too because of course if they dont put out they are cheating

Check out the virgin here lads

Blimey my shitta

Enjoy the aids, faggot. Hope your death is slow and meticulous.

I could do that

Are you really the guy who was asking a gay man why he likes getting fucked? And I'm the virgin? Top fucking kek